Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready (12447 Views)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Share Your Experience / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Timo2020: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
What's the fate on Npower non graduate now?
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Timo2020:
What's the fate on Npower non graduate now?
Please exercise patience.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by PastorFire: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please exercise patience.
Ezenwa, there is report going around that the deployment letter was released on error and has been recalled back. People claiming the letter is no longer there. Any update on that please?
Moreso, no official statement from Npower on the deployment letter yet.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
PastorFire:
Ezenwa, there is report going around that the deployment letter was released on error and has been recalled back. People claiming the letter is no longer there. Any update on that please?
Moreso, no official statement from Npower on the deployment letter yet.
Check back later
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Bukola94: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You are foolish and senseless at the same time. You have been a partaker of this scheme for months. You have barely few months to exit the programme and they chose to bring in more people to benefit what you've been benefiting for months and all you have to say is to sprew trash from your useless mouth

Ungrateful entitled biggot
calm down please, they have been struggling to pay the previous batch. how are we sure the incoming batch won't be treated worse? payment structure is so bad & incoming government may not have interest in the programme

2 Likes

Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by liveyourlife007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
You should know that is normal in the payment structure of the federal government.
Some dudes be acting like they are in the US or UK.
You are in Nigeria for Christ sake.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Stanweezy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You are foolish and senseless at the same time. You have been a partaker of this scheme for months. You have barely few months to exit the programme and they chose to bring in more people to benefit what you've been benefiting for months and all you have to say is to sprew trash from your useless mouth

Ungrateful entitled biggot

I'm not a supporter of this regime but truly everybody needs to partake in the program

The guy is just self centred, program he enjoyed he doesn't want others to.

That's very callous of him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Saintdan0421(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Available

Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries can login into their Npower portal to check their places of primary assignment and their place of primary assignment address and training centre as the Npower batch C stream 2 deployment begins.
The Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the ppa letter is now available for download on the Npower portal, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter or ppa letter can be located under the deployment page of the nasims dashboard, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are to download the deployment letter/ppa letter and take it to their place of primary assignment, this deployment letter is to be signed by an authorised supervisor at the district for those that will be working at schools that is the N-Teach Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries, while other Npower categories are to take their deployment letters to their heads of departments.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are alloted maximum of three days to complete the deployment process, after the deployment letter/ppa letter must have been signed by the approved supervisor, it is to be uploaded back to the Npower portal/nasims dashboard under the deployment page, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that fails to complete the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process will not be paid their Npower monthly stipend, even if they have started working at their place of primary assignment.

Dear....you have not been posted to your place of primary assignment.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Saintdan0421(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Pls any update yet.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by GideonChosen10: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
bro my sister's own is showing account number already exist for another beneficiary when I tried to verify her account number

she has never applied for this in her life
Same thing as mind. What can be the cause
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
GideonChosen10:

Same thing as mind. What can be the cause
don't know
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by mopol123: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please wait it just commenced, or check back later.
I did physical verification and till now I've not been deployed. I have sent mails but no reply and still no changes
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
mopol123:
I did physical verification and till now I've not been deployed. I have sent mails but no reply and still no changes
If your status says shortlisted or applicant you will not be deployed, people spend their energy on this forum abusing me that they fail to read what I post here.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ngo4hel: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
I have not been deployed yet, pass the physical verification, what should i do?
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Saintdan0421(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2022
ngo4hel:
I have not been deployed yet, pass the physical verification, what should i do?

Seems 95% of beneficiaries havent been deployed too. We should just chill.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Seems 95% of beneficiaries havent been deployed too. We should just chill.
Exercise patience

1 Like

Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by mopol123: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

If your status says shortlisted or applicant you will not be deployed, people spend their energy on this forum abusing me that they fail to read what I post here.
my status is beneficiary. and verification is pass yet I've not been deployed
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Abrian550(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Then wait. As you can see, half the users are saying the same thing and the Twitter handler replied “wait and it’ll be fixed.”

mopol123:
my status is beneficiary. and verification is pass yet I've not been deployed
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Thinkfree(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience
deployment letter showing blank, nothing on the downloaded ppa letter
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thinkfree:
deployment letter showing blank, nothing on the downloaded ppa letter
It will kick off fully. Kindly hold on.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Jemilposki94: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
What's the latest update on Npower batch c stream 2 deployment? You have not been posted is what we are still seeing here.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jemilposki94:
What's the latest update on Npower batch c stream 2 deployment? You have not been posted is what we are still seeing here.
If your Npower portal states "beneficiary" and you have done your physical verification just keep on monitoring your Npower portal for your deployment schedule.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by PastorFire: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dikegodspower:
Nonsense, they never pay C1 na to onboard C2 to score cheap political and empowerment point.
Apc must go

See stewpid man
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by KulHeadedHuman: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
I just logged in to nasims portal today after a long time of not following up and I saw I'm shortlisted for batch c. Can I still take the online test or it's closed? It seems not to be loading
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
I just logged in to nasims portal today after a long time of not following up and I saw I'm shortlisted for batch c. Can I still take the online test or it's closed? It seems not to be loading
It has closed.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by KulHeadedHuman: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

It has closed.

What stream is about to be called now? Is it stream 1 or 2
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:

What stream is about to be called now? Is it stream 1 or 2
Stream 2.

1 Like

Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Aremynart: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Stream 2.

I logged in to my dashboard and saw that the deployment page has been removed. Please what happened?
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by ezenwaez(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Aremynart:

I logged in to my dashboard and saw that the deployment page has been removed. Please what happened?

Technical issue, it is general, it will be rectified.
Re: Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready by Tosin17(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2022
[
Deployment page on my dashboard is no longer there. I don't know why it disappear

quote author=ezenwaez post=115336781]Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Available

Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries can login into their Npower portal to check their places of primary assignment and their place of primary assignment address and training centre as the Npower batch C stream 2 deployment begins.
The Npower deployment letter otherwise known as the ppa letter is now available for download on the Npower portal, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter or ppa letter can be located under the deployment page of the nasims dashboard, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are to download the deployment letter/ppa letter and take it to their place of primary assignment, this deployment letter is to be signed by an authorised supervisor at the district for those that will be working at schools that is the N-Teach Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries, while other Npower categories are to take their deployment letters to their heads of departments.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries are alloted maximum of three days to complete the deployment process, after the deployment letter/ppa letter must have been signed by the approved supervisor, it is to be uploaded back to the Npower portal/nasims dashboard under the deployment page, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that fails to complete the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process will not be paid their Npower monthly stipend, even if they have started working at their place of primary assignment.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) 2013 Application Is Out / Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? / Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.