Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 (9422 Views)

How To Get And Activate Payoneer Virtual Card ((USD,GBP,) For FREE From Nigeria / Guide To Create, Verify, And Activate Wise Account In Nigeria / Verified Wise Account Needed, Paying 25000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
It is no longer a new thing that it is difficult to activate your Nigeria Wise formerly known as Transferwise account using your Card. This has been going on for some time now. In this post. I will explain step by step on how to create, fund and activate your Wise Account in Nigeria.

However before I proceed let look at the requirements need to create a working Wise account.

Requirements to create a Wise Personal Account:
1) Name: First, middle, Surname as appear on government issued ID
2) International passport, driver's license or current national ID Card (only the plastic NIN is acceptable, NIN slip is not acceptable)
3) Gmail address
4) Phone number

STEPS

Step 1
Go to Wise website using this [url=https://wise.com/invite/a/ibrahims624 ]Referral Link[/url] for sign up bonus.

Step 2
Click on sign up and enter your email address

Step 3
Click on personal account and enter in your phone number

Step 4
Enter the verification code send to your mobile number and submit, after this you have successfully create your Wise account.

Step 5
The next thing is to verify your email. Go to settings and click on email verification. A confirmation mail will be send to your email. Click on the confirmation link in your email.

Step 6
Next, click on the home page and click on get started.

Step 7
A form will appear, fill out the form with the right details. And click on confirm.

Step 8
Next, is to open a currency account. Click on US account and click on confirm.

Step 9
The next step is to fund your US account with $20 in order to activate it and get your US bank account number.

This is where a lot of people have issues. This is because Wise doesn't accept any card issued in Nigeria.

However, there is alternative, which is to transfer $20 from another Wise account to your newly created Wise account. If you are able to do this, your Wise account will be created successfully and you will be able to use it without any restrictions.

However, if you are not able to fund it, you can chat us up to help you fund it at an affordable rate.

Chat us up Whatsapp for Immediate Response using the number below

I also buy Wise funds at Aboki rate.

If you have any questions or enquiry rating to Wise feel free to message me on Whatsapp

Note:

We also sell fully Verified Wise, Payoneer, Skrill, Nettler, Send, Geegpay and Grey account with documents
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
If you have any questions, you can drop it below and I will answer them.

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Service still available. Message me now to get your Wise Account verified
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Fast and reliable service. No scam
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Advantages of Wise Account

1️⃣You are changing at a favorable rate

2️⃣Low fees

3️⃣Everything is perfectly transparent and convenient

4️⃣High security

5️⃣Managing accounts in several world currencies free of charge

6️⃣You don't need to know the recipient's account number
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2022
CURRENCIES SUPPORTED BY WISE

Wise supports about 48 different world currencies. Specifically, EUR, USD, GBP, AED, ARS, AUD, BDT, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, CZK, DKK, EGP, GEL, GHS, HKD, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KES, KRW, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NOK, NPR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, UAH, UGX, VND & ZAR
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
sad
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Farcs2020(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Can I use Wise card in Nigeria?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Do you need a bank account for Wise?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by ellasdelight: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
reality1792:
It is no longer a new thing that it is difficult to activate your Nigeria Wise formerly known as Transferwise account using your Card. This has been going on for some time now. In this post. I will explain step by step on how to create, fund and activate your Wise Account in Nigeria.

Step 1
Go to Wise website by searching it on Google

Step 2
Click on sign up and enter your email address

Step 3
Click on personal account and enter in your phone number

Step 4
Enter the verification code send to your mobile number and submit, after this you have successfully create your Wise account.

Step 5
The next thing is to verify your email. Go to settings and click on email verification. A confirmation mail will be send to your email. Click on the confirmation link in your email.

Step 6
Next, click on the home page and click on get started.

Step 7
A form will appear, fill out the form with the right details. And click on confirm.

Step 8
Next, is to open a currency account. Click on US account and click on confirm.

Step 9
The next step is to fund your US account with $20 in order to activate it and get your US bank account number.

This is where a lot of people have issues. This is because Wise doesn't accept any card issued in Nigeria.

However, there is alternative, which is to transfer $20 from another Wise account to your newly created Wise account. If you are able to do this, your Wise account will be created successfully and you will be able to use it without any restrictions.

However, if you are not able to fund it, you can chat us up to help you fund it at an affordable rate.

�Chat us up WhatsApp

Payment is after confirmation. If you have any questions, chat me up or leave a comment below

I have called you several times since yesterday and you are not answering calls.
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Does Wise give you a bank account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Does Wise charge for receiving money?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Does wise transfer money to Nigeria?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Is Wise an international account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by happiness4ever(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Wise
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by cybernaut(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2022
How can you verify your wise account after sending $20 into the account. Which documents can you use to verify
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by taylormed2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Any idea if wise accepts nin?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Can I transfer money from Wise to my bank account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Can I transfer money from Wise to my bank account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Which countries can I receive USD from Wise?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
What is the maximum you can send on Transferwise?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by macphilip: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Do I have to verify my identity on Wise?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Why is Wise not sending money?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2022
How do I open a balance Wise account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Do I need vpn to use wise account?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Does Wise have an account number?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2022
How long does it take for wise to verify your identity?
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by reality1792(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Penyboss:
Can I use Wise card in Nigeria?
Nigeria Wise Account does not have the card feature.
Re: How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 by Penyboss(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
How much money can I keep in my wise account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / 13,000 Small Businesses Applied For N10bn BOILoans / Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.