Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit (2857 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by StagethemTVee: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
This is the moment the national chairman of APC Abdullahi Adamu, mounted a church pulpit with a loud shout of praise the Lord to a resounding applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQQy6j-M0rU

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
This is the moment the national chairman of APC Abdullahi Adamu, mounted a church pulpit with a loud shout of praise the Lord to a resounding applause.

Una no dey watch BBN again.
I hardly see posts of Big Brother Naija on front page these days unlike previous years.
Its always Peter Obi and Labour Party vs Tinubu

Btw That Church leader will possibly collect some brown envelope of money

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Racoon(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2022
This sacrilege can never happen in a mosque but see what christains have reduced churches into

14 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Amotolongbo(f): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Racoon:
This sacrilege can never happen in a mosque but see what christains have reduced churches into
I wouldn’t blame Abdulahi but the pastor who invited him to his church and members who attended the service.

Most of these pastors are just after making money to alleviate them from poverty and can do anything for money

8 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by StagethemTVee: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
I never knew he was so fluent
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by ChangetheChange: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
APC are desperately looking for Christian votes.

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by maybet081: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Racoon:
Tufiakwa,an uncircumcised philistine.
Handling the holy things of the holy God.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Righthussle: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Na only fool dey take religion seriously.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by maybet081: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
My CHRISTENDOM,what a shame.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
It is said in Islam that "unbelievers" should be used to achieve Islamic agenda.
Christians should not let muslims use them.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by ThrownBack: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

I hardly see posts of Big Brother Naija on front page these days unlike previous years.
Its always Peter Obi and Labour Party and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed

We are now addicted to Peter Obi presidency, that's where the salvation of Nigerian youths depend.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Opolopoopolonio: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
He should have removed his cap kiss

3 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Omoslim26: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hallelujah,but we will not risk our safety, unity, peace and harmony with one another by supporting muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Apc must go.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Goddey18(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
The pastor of this church no try at all. What is Adamu going to do in the church? Can the Muslims allow this in their mosque from a Christian?

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Its always Peter Obi and Labour Party vs Tinubu

Btw That Church leader will possibly collect some brown envelope of money

The youths ain’t joking this time around. BBN is every year we can watch future editions. But this time around is strictly for politics and we are fighting against the shackles of darkness that wants to overrun and destroy this country totally.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
I guess that’s a burial ceremony.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I never knew he was so fluent

He is actually watched him speak a couple of times
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by diadem10: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Racoon:

What's sacrilege there?

Sacrilege is Igbos saying they want to kill Kumuyi because of religion.

The hypocritical lots who don't tolerate others in their region yet flock to other region while spewing gibberish to annoy people that accommodate them in the place they flock to.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Truthisunique2: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
He is in church and praises the Lord

Which wrong did he committ now?

Jesus didn't come for only the healthy he came for the sick too

If Adamu can humble himself and praise the Lord why are we then shouting
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by mbos: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
he didnt even remove his hat

Religious War looming
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by pandax: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Folks, Kindly look closely to spot the gasket/coffin of probably a Nigeria soldier covered with Nigeria flag lying-in-state

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by tinsel: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I wouldn’t blame Abdulahi but the pastor who invited him to his church and members who attended the service.

Most of these pastors are just after making money to alleviate them from poverty and can do anything for money
You are not a Christian and I am you have never entered a church in one year to worship.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Okoroawusa: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Watch the video very well. This is a funeral service of probably a Christian soldier.

We have now left important things to talk about. It's now who went to church and who didn't.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by nazicartel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is that a Pulpit?... Well in the Anglican communion. An unbaptized person can not mount the pulpit. There's clear difference between Pulpit and Lectern. Lectern can be mounted by anybody if you ask me. It's meant for reading.
From what I can see, that function is a burial function and dignitaries are given time to speak about the person ( if there's time ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by sreamsense: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Is better we pray for that church not to be attacked one day by violent Muslims because of Adamu. They may refer to that church as sets of infidels that must be attacked. Many of these Islamic bandits and terrorists don't usually think straight, simple thing like Adamu did in church may infuriate them. May God protect his church from Intruders
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by WATCHOVER(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Those who make mockery of the church shall fall into deep sleep and never rise again.
Enough of Politicians making mockery of the body of Christ.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by TMSMedia: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Y
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Obidient4life2: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu internet ooorcheens will lose their voice now now.
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Yves4real(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
I thought I saw a casket in the video and picture?
What if he was there to attend the funeral service and not to campaign for APC and the church decided to give him recognition?
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by kingscare1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Remove your dirty cap in Gods presence Ogbeni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by Nonexisting: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
You won't see urchins condemning this one but they were all here condemning Peter Obi for attending Dunamis church. Idiots
Re: National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit by APC2: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm not surprised, we have so many stupid pastors in Nigeria. Can a pastor be allowed to go mosque with his shoes? CAN should sanction this church

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag / Protest: Ndigbo Tells Britain To Help Stop Another Genocide Against Ndigbo. Pics / Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.