Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) (4759 Views)

Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Navy Officer And His Beautiful Fiancée / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by DamiTrendsTV: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Mr Funny aka Oga Sabinus has taken to his social media handle, Facebook to show off his beautiful fiancée.

Oga Sabinus is known for his funny and comic characters in various comedy videos and he is funnily referred to as the "Mumu Man". Watch the video here �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsxKZI2j66w

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Boogyman557: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool Happy life my Port Harcourt broda..

entertainment has really change ooo..

imagine, na comedy skit de give PESIN RUBBERZ like dis ooo!

Kip pushing broda man!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
But how them dey take make money from this comedy kits sef?

3 Likes

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
When woman get money she no need man nonsense..
When man get money na to take care of woman dey en head..

Men, who do una dis kind thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Ebubu9: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

u don see am na

1 Like

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Channah1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shey na dis comedy skit dey give this people this kind affluence?

Shey I funny Sha because I wan start o.

4 Likes

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Christane: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
Shey na dis comedy skit dey give this people this kind affluence?

Shey I funny Sha because I wan start o.
try ur luck ...if he work for u ..congrat ....if e no work ...keep pushing... life goes on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Channah1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Christane:
try ur luck ...if he work for u ..congrat ....if e no work ...keep pushing... life goes on

See zics aloma that year that was looking very lean and unkempt when he started, now traveling places. Ah.. me I go start. If e like meke e no funny, I go make am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by UptownVibes(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

My broda,the thing dey tire me too o.. Some will even finish the money they made on a woman,and later go back to trenches.

1 Like

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
UptownVibes:
My broda,the thing dey tire me too o.. Some will even finish the money they made on a woman,and later go back to trenches.

To suffer dey sweet some men.. They dont like comfort

3 Likes

Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
angry
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Beremx(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

na person im wan marry be that. You know weda the girl don dey with am before im blow? Na im fellow man you want make im marry and take care of?
I know understand o!
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
na person im wan marry be that. You know weda the girl don dey with am before im blow? Na im fellow man you want make im marry and take care of?
I know understand o!

How u dey sure say de gal bn dey with am since en dey broke..

En no get mama,papa and siblings to squander money for?
Even less priviledge..

Na woman wey be say if en go broke again she no co love am,na em en dey looseguard untop tok say na love..

Love wey be myth.
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Beremx(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
kiss
Nyascobar1414:

How u dey sure say de gal bn dey with am since en dey broke..

En no get mama,papa and siblings to squander money for?
Even less priviledge..

Na woman wey be say if en go broke again she no co love am,na em en dey looseguard untop tok say na love..

Love wey be myth.
im people never come complain say Sabinus no dey give dem money. He has the right to love and be loved. Guyman say im don ready to marry, na offense?
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
kiss im people never come complain say Sabinus no dey give dem money. He has the right to love and be loved. Guyman say im don ready to marry, na offense?

humans dont love so stop that one(unconditionally)...

Okay, what makes him happy he should do it..

When woman make money,abi dem no dey like to spend am on man....
Why do men like to spend on women when dem get money...

Note: this men need one thing from this women,which is s£x and abundant s£x
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by ASAPFERG1: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
na front.all of them na alayes
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Mercury12(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good luck bro. If it works fine if it doest then you getting burnt cheesy
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Apart from endorsement deals that give them more money, content creation is the next blood money if you know how to do it. It depends on the niche though. All those skits you see, either "sweet" or not, generate at least, tens of thousands of dollars quarterly for them from just youtube ads revenue alone depending on the country being viewed.
Not all of them, infact many of them are not doing shady deals as people thought.
OK, let me brake it down, sabinus has lots of views ( over 400k followers) around 500k monthly on just youtube alone. He will be making around. $4- 14$ per 1000 views, so within a month, he will be expecting average or minimum of $4k, monthly just from ads revenue. Now endorsement is where they make more.
All those betnaija, companies, or being ambassadors give them tens of millions yearly and with some other benefits.
Some teenage white guys I know very well, make minimum of $200k per year from their youtube channels (from endorsement, affiliate marketing and YouTube ads revenues all together). And it's very easy to get to that level within 5 years if you know how to do it.
In naija, Brother shagi, house of ajebo, marcaroni, and taooma make more than him but always on a low key.That's why you see them not resting to create contents almost everytime. While many just go there and waste their data, time, browse on irrelevant things, they are smiling to the bank.
Many Nigerian youths need to understand that online businesses have gone to new levels and some fews are tapping into it. Instead of them wasting a whole lots of their life on nl and shouting bubu, agbado and cassava or obidike, they can balance it up and create fortune for themselves.
Now a day, the best part is that you don't need to show face. Though may be though if you don't get the necessary education requirements but it's duable if you have passion for it. Peace out.
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Haakeem(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Beremx:
I know understand o!
see aunty they divert topic.
Re: Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) by Presidential1: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Funny enough this girl stayed with him during his days as a student of uniport... She deserve everything

(1) (Reply)

Baddo Olamide Taking Kaffy’s Son For A Stroll / Pics-actress Danica Patrick Display Bulky Muscles To Film Super Bowl Commercial / See Nicole Nyaba New Photoshot Showing Her Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.