Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Should Revolutions Be "televised" Or "not Televised" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Revolutions Be "televised" Or "not Televised" (700 Views)

White Supremacist Told He Is 14% African In Televised DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Revolutions Be "televised" Or "not Televised" by Kwanlo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
A friend of mine once said that revolutions, especially very vital once which borders on human life, social welfare and politics, should not be televised because he views them as times when individuals (surferers) fight for sacred causes which should not be recorded in any form. As for my take however, in this age that we are in, Revolutions stand a chance of having stronger impacts and achieving the goals for which it is started in the first place if, and only if, they are televised. We have seen how strong the media has proven to be in this century and how the media has helped in shaping and reshaping events happening the world over. Also, with the internet (the NEW media), broadcasting has been taken a couple of notches higher. With blogosheres like my great nairaland, we have seen very vital issues that have been discussed on this site with ordinary Nigerians making very relevant inputs. I would like to know ur take out there, should revolutions be televised or not? Over to you nairalanders.
Re: Should Revolutions Be "televised" Or "not Televised" by Kwanlo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
Right.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Infested Pepsi? - Is This True? / Why Do I Always Get Banned By Anti Spam Bot / How Do I Forget Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.