Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) (49086 Views)

He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by m140(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realtalk20:

Speak good English
Lolzzzz!
I dont know how
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
As a man married to a woman born from 1985 to this day... If you wanna decide who is in your will never Include your wife.. Put your children as your next of kin....

The only stranger in your home is your wife...

Know this and know peace!

Women reading this thread, please never you put your husband as next of kin for any of your property oooo.
Put your children as next of kin.
Husband is just a stranger in your life.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
knowhowk:
Don't keep your Property documents with a Woman, Keep it in the bank.

Use only your name on the Document, Don't ever let a Woman knows where you kept your documents.

Whether you agree or not, Females are never friend of Males right from the Garden of Eden.

Same thing goes for women, all women reading this thread, please hide all your property documents from your husband.

Husband's cheat and kill their wives everyday. Man has never been friend of woman since garden of eden.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
DANIEL5050:
Oh women! How unpredictable you can be!

OH men!

Why are majority of your gender criminals and killers and kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Women reading this thread, please never you put your husband as next of kin for any of your property oooo.
Put your children as next of kin.
Husband is just a stranger in your life.

Thanks.

very good advice..

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Quicksilver5:
fear women, my own showed me pepper

Fear men.

They make up majority of criminal elements in society.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is very bad. I hope he can get his property back.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

very good advice..

I am glad you agree.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Engrgibbs: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo

MODIFIED: To all those with my mention.

Please calm down because, neither you nor I know the true story yet. Let's hear from the other side too. Meanwhile, the man has the option of securing the services of a lawyer and/or reporting to the Police.

Peace & Love kiss
Do you normally wait for the Mens story before condemning the men when the women complain?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by LaJoe2: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Go abroad because of problem, come back to meet problem
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by LaJoe2: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
If a property's documents are in your name, can it be sold without your permission?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yankee101:
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawo

Unless of course you hear from God specifically
Even God no hate you reach,to allow you marry ashawo na. No be you kill Jesus na.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Ten06(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo

Please calm down because, neither you nor I know the true story yet. Let's hear from the other side too. Meanwhile, the man has the option of securing the services of a lawyer and/or reporting to the Police.

Peace & Love kiss

Knowing the true story is another issue. Where is the woman to defend herself?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stringz1:

Nemo dat quod non habet...

You can't transfer what you doing own

Law is not Yoruba film

Stringz1:

By your analogy, it means anyone in possession of papers own the property... It's not as simple as that.buyer's
So because thieves came to my house and stole the house papers, they automatically own my house?

There are due diligence that must take place for a transfer of ownership to take place...I'm afraid, this man just needs a fairly good lawyer and he'd win back his house with damages money sef

But this is so common na. Why do you think people write "this house is not for sale". You think they like defacing their houses? Simply transfer the title to the new buyer's name and the house is their's (of course assuming there are no liens or court cases pending against the property)
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by chypotenti(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg there is more to this story, probably the woman go don wait for the so called husband for years without hearing from him........Abroad husband, una go just keep woman for naija leave am go..........

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
but he never show you the wife na or you know am?

Bro, who do you think that inset photo is, beside the the man's photo? Tell us honestly
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by mymadam(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Engrgibbs:
Do you normally wait for the Mens story before condemning the men when the women complain?

Yes, I honestly do, thank you smiley
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by mymadam(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ten06:

Knowing the true story is another issue. Where is the woman to defend herself?

Once a report is correctly lodged with the Police, she WILL be found. Thank you. smiley
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Triangles1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
kingthreat:
Women 1960 to 1980 — Marry them and sleep with your eyes closed
Women 1981 to 2000 — Marry them and sleep with one eye closed
Women 2001 to 2020 — Marry them and don't sleep. Always be on the watch
Women 2021 and above — Don't marry them at all

Wicked
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cibel59:
I fear who no fear my gender undecided

Exactly why I haven't asked you out before I start looking for head on my neck
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
knowhowk:
Don't keep your Property documents with a Woman, Keep it in the bank.

Use only your name on the Document, Don't ever let a Woman knows where you kept your documents.

Whether you agree or not, Females are never friend of Males right from the Garden of Eden.

You are right as soon as Adam went to hustle,Eve went on a compromising position with the satan, because he offered her materialism.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by eldoradoxx: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why does he need to cry, it is the person who bough the property without verifying whom the real owner is that needs to cry because he has lost his money to a fraudster.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bro, who do you think that inset photo is, beside the the man's photo? Tell us honestly
Haas, sorry I never noticed that's a woman. Is that not even gay/transgender if you asked me. And this man is disturbing us with rant. He's guilty as charged.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by StonedLex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Does the land belongs to her, who gave her the authority to sell that land.
From the way you’re talking you’ve not started life yet.
Is today I know Nairaland is full of underage.

Grandpa..
Good evening sir.
Dey there dey claim old age. Death go soon reach your turn be that grin
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Omo me self dey fear my gender grin grin
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Verysmart101: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
StonedLex:
There are 2 sides to every story.

But my best guess is the man must have done his wife wrong for her to abscond with the money.

I bet you, she's spending the money with another guy younger than her.

Who told u the man must have done wrong? Aren't there thieves who steal from supermarket? Wat has the owner of the supermarket done to them to make them steal?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na Dem...there must be a reason she sold it she may have tought the man is dead somewhere abroad or some bad family members advised her to do such
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by abokikhalifa: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:

#my2kobo

Peace & Love kiss

Seems she's your sister.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by goodheart01: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
081087n:
And the wife will be OBIDIENT sold her husband house to become YUSFUL, but I know with the proceed her LABOR Will be in VAIN

U just won the most foolish man of the year award
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thunder fire the useless SIMP man..

Na una type no dey help una blood brothers but enrich an OLOSHO you married ..

Go and die pls..

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Ppp1p: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Really
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But this is so common na. Why do you think people write "this house is not for sale". You think they like defacing their houses? Simply transfer the title to the new buyer's name and the house is their's (of course assuming there are no liens or court cases pending against the property)

If your house is properly registered with the govt, transfer of ownership is not as easy as just giving papers to the new buyer

I for explain but English hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.