Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment (430 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / COVID-19: Man Gains Over 100kg Within 5 Months Of Lockdown In Wuhan (Pics) / Kenya On Red Alert As A Woman With Ebola Symptoms Is Put In Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Tetra2025: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
For more than three months now, I have developed malaria symptoms and I have gone to hospital for test and taken drugs and injection yet no changes at all.

It all started early April when I started to experience internal cold inside my chest.

The next day it worsen and I have to go to the chemist. The chemist told me it was malaria, so he gave me malaria drug if which I used. Once I finished it, I became normal.

Then after two weeks, it comes back again with additional symptoms, I went to chemist and complain again, they said I should treat malaria of which I did.

After finishing the medication the symptoms subside within few days.

I thought it was a joke, so I went to pharmacy. They did test for me and said I have malaria, they gave me drugs and still yet it will relieve me for some while and come back again..

So I went to the hospital to complain to the doctor about the cold in chest, body weakness, back pain. So he prescribed drugsfor me, I used it, nothing happens. I went back and they put me on both injection and drug it's still thesame.

The only changes I saw after the injection is that the cold left my chest and comes to my body in general. Now I feel cold like a sickle celler...

A nurse recommend I use water therapy and drink water everytime, still yet no changes.

I've spent alot with no positive results.

The last test I did(full blood scan) shows that I have no malaria but typhoid... They gave me the medication for typhoid, still yet there's no change..

What I observe is that majority of the drugs they are giving me are similar.. antibiotics, antimalarial, body pain drugs, and the likes.. recently I took augmentin, yet no results.

The symptoms I feel presently is I feel cold, I have pain in my spinal cord if I sit for too long, my mouth is tasty or(not receptive to taste), my urine is always DEEP YELLOW since last three months, i have headache seldomly, I have feverish sensation in my body...

Infact I can't explain how it's doing me perfectly.

Please doctor in the house or anyone else that can help. What can I do to be free from this?

I've also try using local herbs but it's not helping.

I am the type that does not fall sick easily, I am not susceptible to malaria even if I stay where there is mosquito before. Even if I have malaria before, it will leave the second day if i use drug.

But now here I am that am suffering for what I don't know
Re: Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Cypress042(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Op i stand with the second commenter under me, he's saying fact cool
Re: Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Shalommy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
If medical ain't working for you, why not try herbal?.
Re: Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Tickles001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Go to a good hospital or laboratory and do the following:

Check for HIV
Check for infection
Check if your organs (especially liver and kidneys) are in good shape.

Avoid all these two minutes lab test, and mushroom hospitals. Do these tests before taking any other treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Gamakbeauty: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please contact Gamak Wellness via below, i'm sure you will give good testimony by God's grace.

Visit our website and ticktok page to know more about Gamak Wellness.

Ticktok Page URL: https://www.tiktok.com/@gamakbeauty

Whatsapp: 07082722631
Re: Help! My Malaria Symptoms Is Only Getting Worse After 3 Months Of Treatment by Olasteven11: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am also having same issue, did you get any solution yet??
Tetra2025:
For more than three months now, I have developed malaria symptoms and I have gone to hospital for test and taken drugs and injection yet no changes at all.

It all started early April when I started to experience internal cold inside my chest.

The next day it worsen and I have to go to the chemist. The chemist told me it was malaria, so he gave me malaria drug if which I used. Once I finished it, I became normal.

Then after two weeks, it comes back again with additional symptoms, I went to chemist and complain again, they said I should treat malaria of which I did.

After finishing the medication the symptoms subside within few days.

I thought it was a joke, so I went to pharmacy. They did test for me and said I have malaria, they gave me drugs and still yet it will relieve me for some while and come back again..

So I went to the hospital to complain to the doctor about the cold in chest, body weakness, back pain. So he prescribed drugsfor me, I used it, nothing happens. I went back and they put me on both injection and drug it's still thesame.

The only changes I saw after the injection is that the cold left my chest and comes to my body in general. Now I feel cold like a sickle celler...

A nurse recommend I use water therapy and drink water everytime, still yet no changes.

I've spent alot with no positive results.

The last test I did(full blood scan) shows that I have no malaria but typhoid... They gave me the medication for typhoid, still yet there's no change..

What I observe is that majority of the drugs they are giving me are similar.. antibiotics, antimalarial, body pain drugs, and the likes.. recently I took augmentin, yet no results.

The symptoms I feel presently is I feel cold, I have pain in my spinal cord if I sit for too long, my mouth is tasty or(not receptive to taste), my urine is always DEEP YELLOW since last three months, i have headache seldomly, I have feverish sensation in my body...

Infact I can't explain how it's doing me perfectly.

Please doctor in the house or anyone else that can help. What can I do to be free from this?

I've also try using local herbs but it's not helping.

I am the type that does not fall sick easily, I am not susceptible to malaria even if I stay where there is mosquito before. Even if I have malaria before, it will leave the second day if i use drug.

But now here I am that am suffering for what I don't know

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Hot Water For Bathing - See Benefits Of Bathing With Cold Water / I’m No Longer Comfortable With The Smell Of My House / Are Exercises OK During Epididymitis Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.