Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) (41611 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by MaxNdu: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Scammers in Church!!!
They have come again. This people take Christians as fools sad
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by wowcatty: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2022
As it's turning out, you "Christians" are even more intolerant than the Muslims but cowardice won't let you cut off heads in public.

If Kumuyi says Alahu Akbar in Kano, the Muslims there will also say Alahu Akbar in return for making a Christian acknowledge their way of worship.
kafeii123:
They have started....if kumuyi shouts Alahu Akbar in Kano...will he leave the place alive...?

The way these APC folks just keeps using illegal money and power to browbeat people and insult christians ehn...Only God can help us
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Neitan(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Indeed praise Jesus grin grin grin

Meanwhile, please check out this design and send a Dm if you require something similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by ddeola: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Actor number 2 and the gullible spectators. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:51am On Aug 04, 2022
descarado:
He mounted the altar with a hat
Didn't they tell him?

Christians in Nigeria, you accommodated shit, shit is happening to you.

Can you point to one single place in the Christian Bible where it says men do not wear hats inside the church.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by usagee36: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Religion is a scam invented by to destroy the world. God doesn't hate anyone.
Abdu81:
And this Muslim man, an uncircumised philistine disrespected Christ on his altar wearing his hat on the pulpit.

Muslims will never stop disgracing Christianity.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Ask those animals that killed poor Deborah in Sokoto whether they heard from their own deity before lynching the girl.

The barbaric and gruesome murder of Deborah was painful and regrettable.

But that doesn't relate to the question i asked.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by v2: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Politicians
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Nakuza:
APC wouldn't stop to amaze Nigerians with their devilish tactics. They are just wasting their time. We can't be fool again.
Clear the road for Peter Obi, the chosen one.

The chosen one by Biafran.

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Abujason:
Who let that man into the church?
He might be their on a surveillance mission for the Bokoharam terrorists. Y’all be careful and watchful.

He is a horrible Hypocrite!

Some of our pastors are devilish than boko haram..
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Dregovich:
There are Churches that won't allow this rubbish

Its because they are canal..

Jesus Christ welcome everybody and never condemn anyone..

God is not a man.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Monday60655:
Please do not be deceived by their antics of fake appearance. Nigerians have wised up now.
Just be Obi-dient & yusuful.

God recognized him than some of our fake pastors because he came as he is.

God no be man.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
deeva2:

God recognized him more than some of our fake pastors because he came as he is.

God no be a man.

I am not disputing the fact that God recognized him. Yes God does recognize him because God created him and even died for his redemption. And the way of the Lord is far greater than that of man.
I am only saying that you should be Obi-dient and Yusuful come the 2023 election so that you won't be deceived by their political antics.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Monday60655:

I am not disputing the fact that God recognized him. Yes God does recognize him because God created him and even died for his redemption. And the way of the Lord is far greater than that of man.
I am only saying that you should be Obi-dient and Yusuful come the 2023 election so that you won't be deceived by their political antics.

I'm already BATified.

Tinubu's good legacies and achievements I know.

Tested and Trusted.

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Naanlong01: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2022
All these bloggers with nonsense informations. Who told you there is anything like EKWA. Maybe be your own founded Church. ECWA is the correct acronym and it means EVANGELICAL CHURCH WINNING ALL.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by ufotunang: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Kaiser20:

Yes oh. Tinubu is spending a lot of money already trying to bribe everyone in the republic.
His failed personality couldn't speak for him
..and his plans will not work out
And I will not be surprised to see tinubu and shettima the running mate in a church also shouting praise the Lord
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
deeva2:

I'm already BATified.

Tinubu's good legacies and achievements I know.

Tested and Trusted.

I am Obi-dient and Yusuful. I can't come out at night. Is only witches and wizards that do so.
Nigeria has suffered a lot at the hands of these heartless and wicked leaders. So we can't continue. We must tell ourselves the truth and face the reality.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Even Adamu sef is very confused on how to campaign for Tinubu...

All these rubbish wouldn't have happened if Tinubu had allowed Osibanjo to get the ticket..

One man's ambition has turned the entire party members and chieftains to charlatans and clowns...

May God bless you abundantly, TINUBU greediness caused confusion in APC camp, their best team would have been OSINBAJO AND ZULUM
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Monday60655:

I am Obi-dient and Yusuful. I can't come out at night. Is only witches and wizards that do so.
Nigeria has suffered a lot at the hands of these heartless and wicked leaders. So we can't continue. We must tell ourselves the truth and face the reality.

Some qualities of a good leader are consistencies and good legacies which Tinubu possesses.

Lets score all the presidential candidates by their achievements, success stories, mentorship and legacies in their respective states and national level..

BAT is a sure banker

BAT

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by tunjijones(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
omowolewa:
That is it,in trying to please men he offereded God

Why not remove his Cap

As the Secretary to God's affairs, I can tell you, YES!

But which God are you talking about?

I feel God doesn't bother about all those things.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by kafeii123: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Frustration is bad

U don't need to do all this if u have a good reputation, it will speak for u

Obi is not doing all this rubbish apc are doing rather is past is speaking for him
this is true.... the move can easily be interpreted as fake.. May God help us
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by luluman: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CXCeiIB9bE

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On A Church's Pulpit (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzPrsSA9Zp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All that one na politics to deceive gullible Christians now.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
deeva2:

Some qualities of a good leader are consistencies and good legacies which Tinubu possesses.

Lets score all the presidential candidates by their achievements, success stories, mentorship and legacies in their respective states and national level..

Yet he brought Buhari and heartily supported all his devilish policies. Tinubu said he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped right! God forbid. The right choice to make is Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf. We cannot continue with an increase in all commodities, and insecurity. How much is a bag of rice in your area, how much is petrol, diesel cooking gas, foodstuff in short everything. You had better embrace the truth and become Obi-dient in order to be Yusuful.

BAT is a sure banker

BAT
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Monday60655 post=115387414][/quote]

Tinubu as a party leader supported and recommended Buhari just like other parties leaders but never forced you to vote him..

I'm voting Tinubus's good record and achievements not obi who is without known legacies and achievements.

If obi couldnt manage/fix a small state as Anambra for 8 years, what makes u think he can fix Nigeria not the one you called zoo.

Think Anambra, think obi

Think Lagos.
Think Tinubu.

The choice is yours.

BAT 2023

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
deeva2:

Tinubu as a party leader supported and recommended Buhari just like other parties leaders but never forced you to vote him..

I'm voting Tinubus's good record and achievements not obi who is without known legacies and achievements.

If obi couldnt manage/fix a small state as Anambra for 8 years, what makes u think he can fix Nigeria not the one you called zoo.

Think Anambra, think obi

Think Lagos.
Think Tinubu.

The choice is yours.

BAT 2023

The same way you are campaigning and about to vote blindly again if at all you have a PVC. Then in the long run you will be the one crying the most.
Peter Obi's legacies and achievements have no bound. "Go and verify" We are Obi-diently and Yusuful moving come 2023. You had better join the movement now, become Obi-dient in order to be Yusuful.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Monday60655:

The same way you are campaigning and about to vote blindly again if at all you have a PVC. Then in the long run you will be the one crying the most.
Peter Obi's legacies and achievements have no bound. "Go and verify" We are Obi-diently and Yusuful moving come 2023. You had better join the movement now, become Obi-dient in order to be Yusuful.

Maybe u should tell me just one of his legacies..

If truly obi legacies and achievements are real and outstanding, biafran wut be trooping into Lagos on a daily bases and soludo wut have to borrow again just to develop Anambra..

obi is a baby politician who moves ftom one party to another in desperation to fulfil biafran mandate.

BAT 2023

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
deeva2:

Maybe u should tell me just one of his legacies..

If truly obi legacies and achievements are real and outstanding, biafran wut be trooping into Lagos on a daily bases and soludo wut have to borrow again just to develop Anambra..

obi is a baby politician who moves ftom one party to another in desperation to fulfil biafran mandate.

BAT 2023

Ooooooh! No wonder, I can ascertain from your political point of view that you are a novice in the political terrain of this country.
The era of political propaganda and electoral manipulation has gone. Alhambra, Ekiti, and Osun elections as a case study. The slaughtering of Nigerian youths at the Lekki toll gate during the end SARS protest which was masterminded by Tinubu is still fresh in the heart of the youths. I don't just want to go into details about many of his evil and wicked act with Buhari so far since you are a political kid.
Just be OBI-DIENT IN order to be YUSUFUL come 2023.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 6:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Monday60655:

Ooooooh! No wonder, I can ascertain from your political point of view that you are a novice in the political terrain of this country.
The era of political propaganda and electoral manipulation has gone. Alhambra, Ekiti, and Osun elections as a case study. The slaughtering of Nigerian youths at the Lekki toll gate during the end SARS protest which was masterminded by Tinubu is still fresh in the heart of the youths. I don't just want to go into details about many of his evil and wicked act with Buhari so far since you are a political kid.
Just be OBI-DIENT IN order to be YUSUFUL come 2023.

I only asked for just one of obi legacies and you typed trash..

Its obvious that you are just following obi blindly and your understanding about naija politics is limited to social media and hate for Tinubu..

Make I lecture you small..Anamabra has been apga stronghold and was still manipulated by giving ur parents a Can drink and 500 naira note, Osun has always been a battlefield between APC and PDP just like Oyo. Meanwhile Aregbe, Lasun and Adeoti factors are the major reason APC lost in Osun.

If no one could stop him in getting APC ticket, how do u think a micro biafra region can stop him.

Ur coward obi who moved from one party to another will cowardly accept defeat after the election, dump LP and go back to biafra agitation

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

I only asked for just one of obi legacies and you typed trash..

Its obvious that you are just following obi blindly and your understanding about naija politics is limited to social media and hate for Tinubu..

Make I lecture you small..Anamabra has been apga stronghold and was still manipulated by giving ur parents a Can drink and 500 naira note, Osun has always been a battlefield between APC and PDP just like Oyo. Meanwhile Aregbe, Lasun and Adeoti factors are the major reason APC lost in Osun.

If no one could stop him in getting APC ticket, how do u think a micro biafra region can stop him.

Ur coward obi who moved from one party to another will cowardly accept defeat after the election, dump LP and go back to biafra agitation

Since I noticed that you are not worth my political argument. I leave you with this: If you be willing and OBI-DIENT, you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it” (Isa. 1:19-20).
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by deeva2: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Monday60655:

Since I noticed that you are not worth my political argument. I leave you with this: If you be willing and OBI-DIENT, you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it” (Isa. 1:19-20).

Stop the blasphemy and dnt misuse God's world for ur unrealistic political journey.

Its obedient and not obi-dient or shud i say obi-diot.

Wise up man.. I'm already BATified

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
deeva2:

Stop the blasphemy and dnt misuse God's world for ur unrealistic political journey.

Its obedient and not obi-dient or shud i say obi-diot.

Wise up man.. I'm already BATified

As I said earlier, I am leaving you with your deluded and political oblivion. Let me leave you lastly with these interesting and appalling pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.