Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? (1423 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You smoke weed? E go clear for your eyes when you enter hell. Son of perdition.

No i didn't. Do you?
Are you the hell gatekeeper?
Is it your job to share hell to non-christians now?

Even Jesus said it is not everyone who calls on him that'll see the kingdom of God. Many will even do miracles in his name deceiving the elect!

So even you may be denied too!
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by Ken4Christ: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

No i didn't. Do you?
Are you the hell gatekeeper?
Is it your job to share hell to non-christians now?

Even Jesus said it is not everyone who calls on him that'll see the kingdom of God. Many will even do miracles in his name deceiving the elect!

So even you may be denied too!

So you know the scripture. You just chose to be a child of darkness. Yes, even me if I go astray.

God is no respecter of persons. If I miss it, I will also go there.

Even Apostle Paul was afraid of being disqualified. So, he said he puts his body under control so he will not be disqualified.

There is no permanent candidate for heaven or hell.

It's a function of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So you know the scripture. You just chose to be a child of darkness. Yes, even me if I go astray.

God is no respecter of persons. If I miss it, I will also go there.

Even Apostle Paul was afraid of being disqualified. So, he said he puts his body under control so he will not be disqualified.

There is no permanent candidate for heaven or hell.

It's a function of your choice.

So stop saying hell, hell, hell as if you've entered paradise.

Jesus will deny your lots!
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by Ken4Christ: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Presently, I am a citizen of heaven. I know my name is in the book of life unless I renounce the lordship of Christ over my life which I am not ready to do.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are already condemned - John 3:18.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Presently, I am a citizen of heaven. I know my name is in the book of life unless I renounce the lordship of Christ over my life which I am not ready to do.

If you don't believe in Jesus, you are already condemned - John 3:18.

What's your citizenship ID number?
What number is your name in the book?

Lies from the pit of hell!
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by Ken4Christ: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's your citizenship ID number?
What number is your name in the book?

Lies from the pit of hell!

Philippians 3:20 NKJV
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Philippians 3:20 NKJV
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

The person that allegedly wrote this never met Jesus in real life!

What did Jesus himself say about your citizenship in heaven?
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by Ken4Christ: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

The person that allegedly wrote this never met Jesus in real life!

What did Jesus himself say about your citizenship in heaven?

Why are you displaying your ignorance on Nairaland? Don't tell me you don't know that Apostle Paul had an encounter with Jesus?

Besides, Jesus could not tell us everything we need to know but he laid the foundation.
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Why are you displaying your ignorance on Nairaland? Don't tell me you don't know that Apostle Paul had an encounter with Jesus?

Besides, Jesus could not tell us everything we need to know but he laid the foundation.

Yeah! There was an alleged encounter but how do we prove he met Jesus?

Why didn't Jesus appointed him among the 12?

Why did Paul wrote books more than the whole physically appointed disciples of Jesus in the new testament?

Jesus said Peter is the rock upon which his Church would be built! Where is Peter now?
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by Truthday: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Tell Jesus to give you blood to suck

Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by FxMasterz: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
advocatejare:
He was a lost sinner who was not sure of his salvation or fate!

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

Quran 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

He even said categorically that he is not something original among the messengers. In other words, he's something counterfeit.

He then went further to say that he was just following what was revealed to him. And we know from his fruits that his revelations were from Satan.

If Mohammed couldn't vouch for himself or uthman regarding their final destinations, how can Antichristian be so sure that he'll see paradise? I pity these Muslims who turn a blind eye to all these red flags and reject our warnings.
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Truthday:
Tell Jesus to give you blood to suck

Jesus Christ is not a blood sucker like your demonic, criminal, rapist and killer muhammad that killed 900 people in one night

According to Ibn Ishaq: Then they were made to come down, and the Messenger of God imprisoned them in the dwelling of al-Harith's daughter, a woman of the Banu al-Najjar.155 The Messenger of God went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today) and had trenches dug in it; then he sent for them and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in groups. Among them were the enemy of God, Huyayy b. Akhtab, and Ka'b b. Asad. the head of the tribe. They numbered 600 or 700-the largest estimate says they were between 800 and 900. As they were being taken in groups to the Messenger of God, they said to Ka'b b. Asad, "Ka'b, what do you think will be done to us? " Ka'b said: "On each. occasion you do not understand. Do you not see that the summoner does not discharge [anyone] and that those of you who are taken away do not come back? By God, it is death!" The affair continued until the Messenger of God had finished with them.

al-Tabari (d. 923), Michael Fishbein, ed, The History of al-Tabari [Ta’rikh al-rusul wa’l-muluk], vol. VIII, SUNY Press, p. 39, ISBN 0-7914-3149-5
أبو جعفر الطبري, تاريخ الرسل والملوك, vol. 2, al-Maktabah al-Shamilah, p. 588
See Also Ishaq:464
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

And you think 72 virgins and Allah's sex paradise are real? Don't be foolish son
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by TenQ: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=IslamVIRGINS post=115347706][/quote]
He is supposed to be the Replacement for Jesus Christ: an Anti-Christ.

Every attribute of Christ is given to him.

He even claims to admit people in Paradise.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2408 : Book 36, Hadith 106
Sahl bin Sa'd narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
"Whoever guarantees for me what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I shall guarantee Paradise for him."
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

He even said categorically that he is not something original among the messengers. In other words, he's something counterfeit.
What's the context of that verse?

He then went further to say that he was just following what was revealed to him. And we know from his fruits that his revelations were from Satan.

If Mohammed couldn't vouch for himself or uthman regarding their final destinations, how can Antichristian be so sure that he'll see paradise? I pity these Muslims who turn a blind eye to all these red flags and reject our warnings.

This is why those who call themselves Christians nowadays will enter hell! You have eye but can't see! Ears that don't hear! [b]You even mentioned Uthman in your lies!
Muhammad did vouch for his companions and many of them even got Paradise before Muhammad left this world!

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Abu Bakr will be in Paradise , `Umar will be in Paradise, `Uthman will be in Paradise , `Ali will be in Paradise, Talhah will be in Paradise, al-Zubayr will be in Paradise, `Abd al-Rahman ibn `Awf will be in Paradise, Sa`d will be in Paradise, Sa`id will be in Paradise , and Abu `Ubaydah ibn al-Jarrah will be in Paradise.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3747).

Jesus said he can of himself do nothing!

Stop worshipping Jesus that can't do anything for you!
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by FxMasterz: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
What's the context of that verse?

This is why those who call themselves Christians nowadays will enter hell! You have eye but can't see! Ears that don't hear! [b]You even mentioned Uthman in your lies!
Muhammad did vouch for his companions and many of them even got Paradise before Muhammad left this world!

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Abu Bakr will be in Paradise , `Umar will be in Paradise, `Uthman will be in Paradise , `Ali will be in Paradise, Talhah will be in Paradise, al-Zubayr will be in Paradise, `Abd al-Rahman ibn `Awf will be in Paradise, Sa`d will be in Paradise, Sa`id will be in Paradise , and Abu `Ubaydah ibn al-Jarrah will be in Paradise.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3747).

Jesus said he can of himself do nothing![/b]

Stop worshipping Jesus that can't do anything for you!

What context is required for a statement someone stated that he is not something original. There's no context whatsoever that can positify that statement. 'I'm not something original' remains 'I'm not something original'' no matter the context.

Mohammed is a very confused fellow. He said it categorically that he doesn't know what the fate of uthman would be. He also issue, he doesn't know what would be done to him. Then in another scenario, we hear him saying 'so and do would be in paradise'. Very confused.

Yes, the human Jesus can Himself do nothing because in His earthly days, He relegated Himself totally to the position of man so that He can be man in all facets. Man was doomed. Only man could redeem man but there was no man. Since there was no man, that means man would never be redeemed. Hence God had to become man so that as man, man would redeem man. Through Jesus, man redeemed man. The impossibility became possible. Satan came through Islam to deceive men away from what Jesus did. Jesus defeated Satan on the cross. He therefore created Islam to make men ignorant of that defeat. Islam has sent millions of people to hell. Satan rejoices. The more you reject Jesus, the more Satan gloats over you. I pity you. Your forefathers who died in Islam are earnestly desiring that you listen to the gospel message that has been coming to you. You continuously close your mind against the truth. Someday, your eyes will clear.
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

What context is required for a statement someone stated that he is not something original. There's no context whatsoever that can positify that statement. 'I'm not something original' remains 'I'm not something original'' no matter the context.
You are right! Just as Jesus too need no Holy spirit to tell us he can't do anything by himself! His parents had to save him from the evil king at birth as he was a powerless baby still sucking milk and crying of course like a baby!

Mohammed is a very confused fellow. He said it categorically that he doesn't know what the fate of uthman would be. He also issue, he doesn't know what would be done to him. Then in another scenario, we hear him saying 'so and do would be in paradise'. Very confused.
Jesus's family called him insane in Mark 3:21. He said he can't so anything of his own accord! Why follow him? Why worship a god that could be human today god yesterday and god tomorrow?

Yes, the human Jesus can Himself do nothing because in His earthly days, He relegated Himself totally to the position of man so that He can be man in all facets. Man was doomed. Only man could redeem man but there was no man. Since there was no man, that means man would never be redeemed. Hence God had to become man so that as man, man would redeem man. Through Jesus, man redeemed man. The impossibility became possible. Satan came through Islam to deceive men away from what Jesus did. Jesus defeated Satan on the cross. He therefore created Islam to make men ignorant of that defeat. Islam has sent millions of people to hell. Satan rejoices. The more you reject Jesus, the more Satan gloats over you. I pity you. Your forefathers who died in Islam are earnestly desiring that you listen to the gospel message that has been coming to you. You continuously close your mind against the truth. Someday, your eyes will clear.
There's no human Jesus or God Jesus! Anyone born of a woman passing through the vagina is no God! This is common sense!
God will never enter relegation! God created man and since creation God has been sending messengers to humans to call them to His worship alone without association of partners!

See the lies you even brought about Satan!
Same Satan that presented himself to God to whine Him to destroy Job!
Satan must have met God Biblically too to invent Islam!

Radaytu billahi Rabban wa bil-Islami dinan wa bi Muhammadin nabiyyan (I am content with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammad as my Prophet). And me and my fam will die as Muslims!
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by MightySparrow: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which Bible verse says Jesus was sinless?

Romans 3:10
as it is written,
“There is none righteous, not even one;

Where was it written? Does "none" above not include Jesus the son of Mary?

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Does " all" above not include Jesus the son of Mary?

Are you a female or just one of your many lies?

What lies? She qouted your books and your scholars.

Is the Bible you say is corrupt now suitable to justify Mohammed's sins?
Re: Muhammad Said He Was A Sinner, Why Do Many Muslims Contradict Him? by orisa37: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
MUSLIMS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS. THEY ARE MOHAMMEDANISM AND YET KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PROPHET. MUSLIMS ARE FIGHTERS AND HOOLIGANS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heaven As Written By A 17 Year Old Boy / Crackdown On Christian “Apostates” In Iran / Ifa Divination For The Month Of April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.