Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Make A Tech For Farmers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make A Tech For Farmers (348 Views)

Revolutionizing Data Access: Embracing Tech For Affordable Data Plans In Nigeria / FSI Urges Government To Use Tech For Unity, Nation-building / Experts Urge FG To Adopt 5G Tech For Speedy Industrialisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Tech For Farmers by ayodeji40(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Am fayemi Victor by name I am 17yrs old, right from childhood I hv always have the passion of creating solutions to common problem with technology like when I was 12yrs I discovered that some students don't read because of lack of power supply in their area some who even use Candles develop eye problems so I thought of making an eye glass that has a small led of light and a battery to help the students read, do their homeworks at home stress free they just have to wear the glass press the switch then they can start reading at night. This solution has help alots of students in my school. So I am here to find another problem regarding to agriculture we see a lot of youths who lack interest in agriculture because of two reasons,one the stress farmers do face and secondly the way it is tag dirty job and illiterate man work, Many wealthy man today like aliko dangote he became rich through of agriculture. So my technology advantage is to help people gain interest in agriculture, give privilege to those who are on a wheel chairs have their own farms, to reduce the stress farmers do have in farm and to reduce the high cost of food in my great country. This my invention I call it ""3 in1farm tech"" yes this invention have the ability to perform three functions at the same time firstly it can;
1. Plants crops by itself yes it works through the help of a dc motor, a funnel and pipe firstly it would drill a hole into the soil and the crops Falls on the hole drilled,you can plants crops like maize, soya beans, beans and more.
2. It can fumigate crops and apply fertilizer to your crops through the help of an homemade pumping machines I made .
3. It can cut down grasses with the help of a grass blade, it trim your grass for you, you may be wondering what would power this machine I am nt using a fuel to power it I am using a 12volt battery to power it, this invention uses a remote control, it can be controlled with your phone but no money to buy the programmable board ""arudino uno"" this invention can help those who are on wheel chair have thier own farm they jst have to sit down and they operate the technology with the remote controller now it can be used in a small farm because i am using recycled materials. I would be updating you about the progress of the project and any engineers or anybody in the house can contribute and give me some advice about the projects. Thanks you can also help me financially this is my phone no you can call me 09038309221,07064672883

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How AK47 Works � / Florida Professor Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater / New Technology That Can Fight And Neutralize Ad Blockers Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.