Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? (323 Views)

Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Breaking News! Lady Reveals Secret Of $12 Billion Industry Nigerians Call Scam / The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you are in a hall that contains $12 Billion dollars, how much will you take home?

I have started taking my share from this global industry called Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a global industry, worth over $12 billion: Affiliate marketing is growing fast and it is already a massive global industry.

It basically involves selling other people's products and getting paid upto 80% commission.

You don't need to create any product.

Many Nigerians like you are making it big silently with this business model.

I can never forget the day I found Affiliate Marketing.

And the same opportunity is sitting right in front of you now.

I didn't grab the affiliate marketing business opportunity the first day I found it…

I later searched for it again and again for months before I finally found it and I bless that day.

I will teach you how you can bank N50k - N100k monthly selling other people's products with your Smartphone.

It's a FREE class.

Sadly, I can't teach everyone…

I will be taking only the first few people to show interest.

Class start 6pm this weekend.

Join Others Now.
Re: Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? by SuRamzy: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please i need merely 20k to buy fellow used android phone. Please help[.....] i promise that i'll never beg online again, Loan me please.
i'm not lazy, i'm currently working at a leather factory. the pay is very low due to my narcciscism boss, I can't abandone the job because of my critical condition.
i'm the only worker he has right now, others can't bear with him.
i know you're hustler looking for suvival too.
i abhore scammers, i don't want to take what does not belongs to me.

i'm secondry dropout not fully a graduate talkmore of job hunting, i don't WAEC Have certificate.

nairalander nowadays hardly diffrentiate between real needy and scammers.

i'm currently using button phone, an itel phone with opera mini browser.
sir please help me, if you want to know more about me i'll explain further. Help me with any amount.
Re: Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm taking in only the first 27 people
Re: Inside $12 Billion, How Much Do You Want? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2022
This is a wonderful opportunity

(1) (Reply)

NIN License And Device Needed, HELP Please / Uber, Bolt And Inrider Commissions / 07 Toyota Yaris For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.