Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution (681 Views)

This Airdrop Can Make You Millions / Paxful Launches E-commerce Solution To Strengthen Cryptocurrency Adoption / A Little Investment Can Make You Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
The world at large is nearing recession, it's biting hard in Nigeria.
People want to sell stuffs they don't want to make extra bulks.
On the other hand, people are more eager to buy fairly used items or products on distress sale.

I want to set up an ecommerce system more like ebay that provides the solution most ecommerce platforms in Nigeria don't.

Jumia & Konga
* Only allows new or refurbished products
* Has high commissions (20%)
* Only vendors in select cities can participate.
* Regorious qualification process.

Jiji and Facebook
* Only allows localized sales
* Doesn't accept payment
* Mandates buyer to visit seller

Our Platform
* Anyone can sell anything product in minutes
* No need for buyer and seller to meet, we collect payment and when buyer confirms receipt of product, we release funds to seller
* Low commission - 5%
* Facilitate logistics
* Encourage local production by creating a made in Nigeria zone
* Encourage recycling, repair and transfer of used product instead of importing or buying new ones.
* Save Forex
* Simulate the economy

Where You Come In
I need 1.5M to launch this platform, about 1.2M of the money will be going into promotion as I and my team of developers can set it up the site without much financial investment.

I need 1000 persons to invest just 1.5k into this project to get it started.

Benefits For You
* On launch, your account will be set to VIP (Trusted Sellers).
* You can list and sell unlimited number of products.
* You will have 10 of your products as promoted products and will appear on top of their categories.
* 1 of your product will be directly published as advert on either facebook or google for 30 days.

All these benefits for the 1000 contributors for 1000 days from launch.
With these benefits, any products you place on the platform will definitely make a sell, it's very easy to make millions on this platform.

Don't miss out, We want this platform ready to launch by September 2022.

How To Join

Join Our Facebook Group, We post how to join and updates on the group.

https://www./zeroonetribe
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
My name is Anderson Agha and I'm piloting this program. I'm the author of the book, "We have a plan"
It highlights my tech centered approach to solving most of our challenges as a society.
Do check it out here - https://zeroone.ng/wehaveaplan.pdf

Chat me up on whatsapp for more information - https:///send?phone=2347035002495&text=I%20Want%20To%20Invest

Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
We are still accepting participants, join now https://web./zeroonetribe
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2022
We can do this, a slot costs 1500, you can subscribe to as many slots as possible.
We need to raise 1.5M before the end of the month.

Join our group here to get started - https://www./zeroonetribe
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2022
I've got the first slot - 999 others left. It starts with a step. We'll get there.

Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by NigAmbassador: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2022
What about a co-founder partnership? Lets talk about this if interested.
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
NigAmbassador:
What about a co-founder partnership? Lets talk about this if interested.

Sure, there is room for partnership, what are you offering?

1 Like

Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by NigAmbassador: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
ZeroOneTribe:

Sure, there is room for partnership, what are you offering?

What's the current level of the project? What partnership role is available?
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
NigAmbassador:

What's the current level of the project? What partnership role is available?

The current level is sourcing for funds. We need financial investors, and we are willing to negotiate benefits.

We've registered the business and have a business account ready - Zero One Investments Ltd.

We have our corporate office at Artillery, Port Harcourt.

The developers are in standby for the project.

Once we raise 30% of the needed funds, we can start working on the site.
Re: 1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution by ZeroOneTribe: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
We are still accepting investments

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Free N 9million This 2014 / Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013,2014 & 2015 Available For Sale @ A Cheaper Price / Investors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.