Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? (1256 Views)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by Mode4: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
So I have travelled across the whole south eastern states and I must confess Enugu, Anambra and Imo have the most beautiful women among the Igbos.

However, I have also been to Akwa Ibom. I did my youth service in Akwa Ibom and I must confess their women are equally very beautiful.

Now I am raising the question, which set of people have the most beautiful women, between Igbos and Akwa Ibom?

In my own assessment, Akwa Ibom girls are way more curvy than Igbo girls. In fact only Owerri girls can compete with them, however Akwa Ibom girls are the majority in terms of big curvy bum and chest.

But in terms of height, Imo, Anambra and Enugu girls are way taller and majority as compared to Akwa Ibom girls have this model-like look than Akwa Ibom girls.

In addition, Igbo girls have more manly physique than Akwa Ibom girls. I found more tomboys in onitsha and owerri than in Akwa Ibom. But Akwa Ibom girls can bleach sha. If they can limit the way they bleach their skin, it will be better for them that's why igbo girls have a better skin tone than them.

What's your opinion about this?
Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by Mokason288(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
How about get a life bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by Ebubu9: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mode4:
So I have travelled across the whole south eastern states and I must confess Enugu, Anambra and Imo have the most beautiful women among the Igbos.

However, I have also been to Akwa Ibom. I did my youth service in Akwa Ibom and I must confess their women are equally very beautiful.

Now I am raising the question, which set of people have the most beautiful women, between Igbos and Akwa Ibom?

In my own assessment, Akwa Ibom girls are way more curvy than Igbo girls. In fact only Owerri girls can compete with them, however Akwa Ibom girls are the majority in terms of big curvy bum and chest.

But in terms of height, Imo, Anambra and Enugu girls are way taller and majority as compared to Akwa Ibom girls have this model-like look than Akwa Ibom girls.

In addition, Igbo girls have more manly physique than Akwa Ibom girls. I found more tomboys in onitsha and owerri than in Akwa Ibom. But Akwa Ibom girls can bleach sha. If they can limit the way they bleach their skin, it will be better for them that's why igbo girls have a better skin tone than them.

What's your opinion about this?
only owerri girls can match akwa ibom girls in terms of shape and sexiness.
Akwa ibom girls are not necessarily figure 8 in shape. More of thick in the lower half of the body, and girly/sexy. Fûck a lot too. Random men at same time. Never committed to one relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by Mode4: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
ednut1:
How about get a life bro

Do you have a life? Are u not one of the lifeless ones we have in this country?
Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by Goodman247: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is not suppose to be in travelling section

1 Like

Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by SHINJA: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another Igbo man hating on akwa ibom women..
Re: Between Akwa Ibom And Igbo Girls, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? by anibirelawal(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians! Showcase Your Holiday Pictures And Videos / Dv Lottery 2011 Online Registration Starts Today / Many Nigerians Plead For Time To Leave China ( What Is Your View ?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.