Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

"My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O (800 Views)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O by Palevu: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
A man shared on social media how his pregnant wife was wanting "Aboki's bread and tea," so she forced the two of them to go early in the morning.

He recorded a video of himself and his wife eating her much-desired breakfast as it was being prepared. He is overheard saying,

Because she wants to drink Aboki tea and bread, this woman drove me outside of the house this morning.

He then questioned her on the potential health risks of the food she was consuming, to which she replied,

No tool created to harm me will be successful.

See video below

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/my-long-throat-pregnant-wife-man-shares-how-his-pregnant-wife-made-them-go-out-early-just-to-get-aboki-tea-and-bread/

1 Like

Re: "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
You won't understand that feeling.
WHATEVER she wants, the least you can do is to give it to her.
Pregnancy ain't for the faint hearted.
I took gala and malt like my life depends on it during mine. So, I can relate.
May God continually to provide... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O by mariahAngel(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Imagine preferring Aboki's tea and bread to homemade one.
Blame your baby man. grin

1 Like

Re: "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O by Channah1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
The baby should be named mallam grin.

But wait o.. mallam tea of all cravings. Hm.
Re: "My Long Throat Pregnant Wife" – Man Shares How His Pregnant Wife Made Them Go O by gentlestdude(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mtchew rubbish... Mumu man

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Leaves Fans In Awe Rocked In Her Fashion Brand Made Outfit(pics) / The Urge To Go Naked Is Becoming Like Madness – Fashion Designer Yomi Causal / Femi Otedola Buys £5m Home For Daughter, DJ Cuppy, On 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.