Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. (22428 Views)

Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting (Photos) / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Corto: 4:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Lekki deep seaport is almost delivered and here you are barking.

We will see where filthy scavengers like yourself think they can hide, when it all comes tumbling down...continue to betray your unborn generations in exchange for stale crumbs, you e-rat
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by nnewsnjobs: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Is it that some of you don't read or what? This is a private project.

If your state have an access to the Atlantic Ocean, your governor can search for investors who will build a seaport in your state.

The FG won't spend 1 Kobo on this project.

The one in my state is also going to be manage by private sector with government has some share in it, but federal government is playing politic with it, refusing to give approval.

Dit I tell you that am not aware it is privately own, but the approval was given by NEC without wasting time.

The problem here is getting approval from Federal government because the government knows that when Akwa Ibom seaport start, it will dwarf Lagos due to the fact that no matter how big the ship is, it can berth there.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Parachoko: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

The one in my state is also going to be manage by private sector with government has some share in it, but federal government is playing politic with it, refusing to give approval.

Dit I tell you that am not aware it is privately own, but the approval was given by NEC without wasting time.

The problem here is getting approval from Federal government because the government knows that when Akwa Ibom seaport start, it will dwarf Lagos due to the fact that no matter how big the ship is, it can berth there.
The problem with most of you guys is that, you're all hyporcrite.

Buhari gave the go ahead for 4 ports to be built more than 3 years ago. The four will be located in Lekki, Warri, somewhere in Akwa Ibom and Bonny.

I'm sure you don't even know this, but you're here blaming the FG for what they know nothing about.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/gov-emmanuel-secures-final-approval-for-ibom-deep-seaport/

Udom Emmanuel have gotten the final approval for a deepsea port in Akwa Ibom State since 2020 from the FG, but you are here accusing the FG.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Omodua(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If Borno State can find investors to dig a seaport in their desert then FG will grant them the approval to do so.

Lagos State Government have found investors to build them Badagry seaport and FG have given them the go ahead to start. Let the Eastern Government find investors and FG refuse to grant permission then you can cry injustice and be right.

OK.
Noted.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by aribisala0(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

You enjoy being a victim .That way you do not have to take responsibility instead you can blame imaginary enemies

The state with the longest and most accessible coast in Nigeria is Ondo state. That is the best place to site a seaport in Nigeria but it has NONE. And none has been approved. No one is crying conspiracy

Approval was given without approval for Badagry but FG is playing politics refusing to give approval? Is this claim of yours true?

You are the sort of person that blames witches and village people for your failures in life.

Why did Goodluck Jonathan not approve it? Anyway Buhari's government approved Akwa Ibom years ago but the state government has other priorities like worship centres. We know Akwa Ibom people like to blame witches for everything so you need worship centres more than a seaport
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Corto:

We will see where filthy scavengers like yourself think they can hide, when it all comes tumbling down...continue to betray your unborn generations in exchange for stale crumbs, you e-rat
All because I'm happy for something good in Lagos State you're dishing me all these insults?

Happy Sunday bro. grin
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Corto: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
All because I'm happy for something good in Lagos State you're dishing me all these insults?

Happy Sunday bro. grin

You're not happy for anything you are a carrion-eater, the lowest of the low

I need no Sunday wishes from agents of darkness like you whose consciences are dead, so shove your 'happy sunday' up your arsê.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by aribisala0(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Frustrated fools everywhere
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Corto:

You're not happy for anything you are a carrion-eater, the lowest of the low

I need no Sunday wishes from agents of darkness like you whose consciences are dead, so shove your 'happy sunday' up your arsê.
K
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Two weeks ago, the Senate passed the Electricity Bill 2022 to allow states and individuals to generate and distribute electricity.
If in 10 years time private investors rally around Lagos to build 10 power stations some idiots will cry "na only Lagos dey?" instead of them to ask their useless Governors why they are not attracting investors to their States.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by nnewsnjobs: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
aribisala0:
You enjoy being a victim .That way you do not have to take responsibility instead you can blame imaginary enemies

The state with the longest and most accessible coast in Nigeria is Ondo state. That is the best place to site a seaport in Nigeria but it has NONE. And none has been approved. No one is crying conspiracy

Approval was given without approval for Badagry but FG is playing politics refusing to give approval? Is this claim of yours true?

You are the sort of person that blames witches and village people for your failures in life.

Why did Goodluck Jonathan not approve it? Anyway Buhari's government approved Akwa Ibom years ago but the state government has other priorities like worship centres. We know Akwa Ibom people like to blame witches for everything so you need worship centres more than a seaport

Has ondo put up any application for sea port approval? Not sure of any.

Stop sounding like the way you did, is Good luck from Akwa Ibom, Buhari never give full approval, he gave priliminary approval initially and after everything is set, he has refused to give final approval because of politics, go and verify.

You talk without having facts, I blame witches and wizard plus village people for my failure, how do you arrive at this your assertion, stop being an attack dog.

Try to be fair in your reasoning.
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Subsaharan: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Stop sounding like the way you did, is Good luck from Akwa Ibom, Buhari never give full approval, he gave priliminary approval initially and after everything is set, he has refused to give final approval because of politics, go and verify.

You talk without having facts, I blame witches and wizard plus village people for my failure, how do you arrive at this your assertion, stop being an attack dog.

which wan bi preliminary approval Boss?
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by BigIyanga: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
Another great project coming from the mind of great visionaire... BAT for President... God punish all Pandora thieves...
So this project is brought by BAT?
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by beelon1020(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigIyanga:

So this project is brought by BAT
it’s was. Conceived by BAT...
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by aribisala0(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

https://www.phctelegraph.com/news/31423-aibom-lauds-fec-for-approving-ibom-deep-seaport-project-as-icrc-begins-implementation.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ibom-deep-seaport-will-transform-akwa-ibom-to-a-transhipment-city-gov-emmanuel/
https://www.energyvoice.com/oilandgas/africa/refining-africa/286795/akwa-ibom-fec-port/
You are not very intelligent
There is nothing like preliminary approval.

Approval was granted for a port in Akwa Ibom a few years ago
I really have very little patience for unintelligent people.
You people from Akwa Ibom need to wake up and stop believing in witchcraft and imaginary enemies
The port has been approved get your governor to go and work
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by BigIyanga: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
it’s was. Conceived by BAT...

So FG no get brains to conceive ports? So BAT invented port and conception? Lol
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by beelon1020(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigIyanga:

So FG no get brains to conceive ports? So BAT invented port and conception? Lol
So why you people going around then saying bubu government no do anything?... yes there were lapses no doubt tho...
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by Diligent1(f): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Too much importation (especially of consumer goods) doesn't help a country. China isn't where they are today because of importation.

You should be more of an advocate for exportation and not importation.
Good
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by BigIyanga: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
So why you people going around then saying bubu government no do anything?... yes there were lapses no doubt tho...
Logically challenged minions like you confuse the heck out of us.. This is an FG initiative and project.. No BAT involved.
You guys say that he’s not part of govt and cant be held accountable for GMB failures… but una wan link him with GMB successes?? Lol
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by beelon1020(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigIyanga:

Logically challenged minions like you confuse the heck out of us.. This is an FG initiative and project.. No BAT involved.
You guys say that he’s not part of govt and cant be held accountable for GMB failures… but una wan link him with GMB successes?? Lol
OGA get your facts right... BAT laid the master plan for Lagos... FG is to support and approve the projects... you guys are a big time Confucianist..
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by BigIyanga: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA get your facts right... BAT laid the master plan for Lagos... FG is to support and approve the projects... you guys are a big time Confucianist..
Plan layer.. he laid plans ans neva built anything as a governor. Can you name legacy projects/programs that he actually built?? Like OBJ can say, GSM, Banking, DMO, NAFDAC, Galaxy Backbone, NDDC, DMO, BPE, EFFF… all staeted by OBJ… why you guys are attributing prohects by Fashioa, Ambods, Sanwo to BAT
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by beelon1020(m): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
BigIyanga:

Plan layer.. he laid plans ans neva built anything as a governor. Can you name legacy projects/programs that he actually built?? Like OBJ can say, GSM, Banking, DMO, NAFDAC, Galaxy Backbone, NDDC, DMO, BPE, EFFF… all staeted by OBJ… why you guys are attributing prohects by Fashioa, Ambods, Sanwo to BAT
sorry baba... I think you are not from planet earth! or you are not well informed... go back and read your history books of BAT pass achievements and projects....
even obasanjo tried to frustrates his plans and projects without success... go and read your books more OGA..
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by BigIyanga: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2022
beelon1020:
sorry baba... I think you are not from planet earth! or you are not well informed... go back and read your history books of BAT pass achievements and projects....
even obasanjo tried to frustrates his plans and projects without success... go and read your books more OGA..
I’m old enough. Obj saved his govt. he refused to give him lga money only because he created extra local govf. OBJ created ECA excess crude account which BAT benefitted from oil windfall. OBJ limited the amount of money that was going to NDDC when he introduce onshore/offshore bill… more money accrued to FAAC and BAT got a chunk of it. OBJ brought GSM compsnies which made Lagos their HQ. OBJ capitalized banks and FDI came in and domiciled in Lagos.
BAT’s deal with Enron lost Lagos money… and that famous sunborn yacht was the only the tangingle they could save from that deal. He lost over $100m in that deal.. today’s equivalent of about $1bn.
He signed over $800m deal with a bankrupt US Company.. lol

Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
BigIyanga:

I’m old enough. Obj saved his govt. he refused to give him lga money only because he created extra local govf. OBJ created ECA excess crude account which BAT benefitted from oil windfall. OBJ limited the amount of money that was going to NDDC when he introduce onshore/offshore bill… more money accrued to FAAC and BAT got a chunk of it. OBJ brought GSM compsnies which made Lagos their HQ. OBJ capitalized banks and FDI came in and domiciled in Lagos.
BAT’s deal with Enron lost Lagos money… and that famous sunborn yacht was the only the tangingle they could save from that deal. He lost over $100m in that deal.. today’s equivalent of about $1bn.
He signed over $800m deal with a bankrupt US Company.. lol
Without getting into Tinubu nonsense which I have no interest in

Your "facts" are nonsense.
What "windfall" are you talking about? When Obasanjo came to office the price of oil was under $20. and never rose above $75. Buhari has enjoyed higher oil prices than Obasanjo.

The Excess Crude Account is unconstitutional and I do not see how that is a benefit to Lagos State or any other state. If there was no ECA the states would get their money directly .So ECA just slows down the process .How is that a benefit
It is clear you are ignorant . The Federal government in setting its budget arbitrarily decided on a benchmark price for oil and that anything above that goes to the ECA . That benchmark has no basis in the constitution and the creation of ECA does not change the sharing formula . This was the same issue that the governors took Jonathan to court about.

What evidence do you have that Obasanjo introduced an offshore /onshore bill ?
The issue of offshore/onshore came up at the National assembly .The National Assembly passed the bill and Obasanjo refused to sign it. He vetoed it and the National Assembly overrid the veto.

The main beneficiary of that action was Akwa Ibom State which ended up getting more money at the expense of the states and FG

Your account of the facts/history is fictional and ignorant
Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by nnewsnjobs: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2022
aribisala0:

https://www.phctelegraph.com/news/31423-aibom-lauds-fec-for-approving-ibom-deep-seaport-project-as-icrc-begins-implementation.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ibom-deep-seaport-will-transform-akwa-ibom-to-a-transhipment-city-gov-emmanuel/
https://www.energyvoice.com/oilandgas/africa/refining-africa/286795/akwa-ibom-fec-port/
You are not very intelligent
There is nothing like preliminary approval.

Approval was granted for a port in Akwa Ibom a few years ago
I really have very little patience for unintelligent people.
You people from Akwa Ibom need to wake up and stop believing in witchcraft and imaginary enemies
The port has been approved get your governor to go and work

So you have no idea that there are stages in some approval, and you are claiming to be intelligent .

What was approved then was " the outline business case and commencement of procurement phase" further approval is still needed for the main work to start. This is where they brought in politics.

Your type is only bent on reading only headlines which in many cases are different from the content because those media houses need catching headlines to sell their papers. I don't need to start giving you links, go and google and read the content not only the headline, Mr. intelligent mumu.

What has witches and wizard got to do with what we are talking.

Your hatred for Akwa Ibom people will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. by aribisala0(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

So you have no idea that there are stages in some approval, and you are claiming to be intelligent .

What was approved then was " the outline business case and commencement of procurement phase" further approval is still needed for the main work to start. This is where they brought in politics.

Your type is only bent on reading only headlines which in many cases are different from the content because those media houses need catching headlines to sell their papers. I don't need to start giving you links, go and google and read the content not only the headline, Mr. intelligent mumu.

What has witches and wizard got to do with what we are talking.

Your hatred for Akwa Ibom people will kill you.
Obong owo ! don't talk like a bitch. No one hates anyone. No time.

The ports have been approved .They were approved the same day. Tell your governor to go and work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) / IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.