Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole (40340 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by Dminister(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
diadem10:

Italy's president is 80. Biden is 78. So what are you saying. Point is Peter Obi can't give what he doesn't have. Tell us what Peter Obi has achieved in relative to how he's going to improve Nigeria.
Italy’s president you said? Is he sick? Is the Italy’s president sick like your Tinubu? Your Tinubu is very sick. He can’t stand without a support system. Tinubu is a half dead man. I mean he is a walking corpse.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by diadem10: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022
effort1:

You haven't shown evidence that Tinubu contacted the company.

It's funny how a dumb person like you refers to someone else as stupid. Very funny

You're the dumbbb person. Of course you're crying cos you're envious since your Peter Obi bis a monumental failure.
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by KingRSHD2(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you can use Google search and use your brain, answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for you.

Which reality are you referring?

Lol let me help u check Google am coming man grin
Re: Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole by effort1: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
diadem10:

You're the dumbbb person. Of course you're crying cos you're envious since your Peter Obi bis a monumental failure.

Oga focus and don't distract.

Show evidence or shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.