Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home (107361 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Thomasankara(m): 3:21am On Aug 04, 2022
LIVE08:
Female teacher had sex with boy, 13, in classroom and even moved into his apartment complex

cheesy grin I no understand this,13 year old minor living alone or what shocked :ohow could the teacher move into the guy's apartment[color=#770077][/color]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/female-teacher-had-sex-with-boy-13-in-classroom-and-even-moved-into-his-apartment-complex.html
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by God1000(m): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Emperor88:

It happens here...mine started as early as 9 by someone who was 12 years older. Another happened when I was 11 and 14.
...it affected me that at 16 I was already a pro that I only dated older women.
why did you allow such abuses to die down?
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by God1000(m): 3:26am On Aug 04, 2022
meobizy:
They should lock that rapist in prison and make her sign the register.
she deserves lifetime jail
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by chysam: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2022
She must be fed with Agbado and Cassava in jail.

Cassavites in US can check on her to ensure she is being fed with cassava in prison.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by GoooodHardDick: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Maccar02:
They wanted to take back the zoo this is Nigeria and is for tinubu obi should go and take back the zoo or Biafra

Dear Tinubu urchin, know that Obi is your next president.

Of course you can relocate to Pakistan after the election
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by GoooodHardDick: 3:58am On Aug 04, 2022
LADEMINUS:

And your moniker is goodhardick
Ok!!!
You will soon say who you are obedient to

Tinubu urchin be informed that Obi is your next president.

you can relocate to Iraq after the election
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by GoooodHardDick: 3:59am On Aug 04, 2022
diplomat058:

Lol you go write epistles tire and your pandora will not still come third grin

Well-done tho grin

Of course you can relocate to Iran after the election
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Haakeem(m): 4:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Page 1,2,3 nairaland females are absent to show that they are all ashamed,but if it should be the other way round now.

They would hijack the comment section and be chanting peadophile, rapist, cut his penis off,life imprisonment, men are wicked bla bla bla.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Awoleesu(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Even that her dog no safe...
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by harmargedon: 4:27am On Aug 04, 2022
LIVE08:
Female teacher had sex with boy, 13, in classroom and even moved into his apartment complex

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/female-teacher-had-sex-with-boy-13-in-classroom-and-even-moved-into-his-apartment-complex.html
Futureisfemale, Oya o!!!! My money
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by lexy2014: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Bluezy13:
Leniency and partiality in justice because of the gender involved while leveraging on natality condition as an excuse.

An opposite gender in the same offence will not have any lifeline... "Straight to jail !" The society will echo and the judge will "judiciously" sentence him.
Isn't nature biased

Nature isn't biased. You have stayed who is biased in your write up
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Bluezy13(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2022
lexy2014:

Nature isn't biased. You have stayed who is biased in your write up

If men were capable of giving birth, perhaps the verdict would have been different.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by lexy2014: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Bluezy13:

If men were capable of giving birth, perhaps the verdict would have been different.

At all. It has nothing to do with that. Whites have some messed up values
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Gentlevip: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2022
So no one is saying Rape
Child abuse not expressed
Women are wicked is not heard
Scum is not used
Worthless animal is not employed

Mutilate her genitals is not mentioned

All because she be woman abi. Feminist thanks
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by edego2up(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Page 1,2,3 nairaland females are absent to show that they are all ashamed,but if it should be the other way round now.

They would hijack the comment section and be chanting peadophile, rapist, cut his penis off,life imprisonment, men are wicked bla bla bla.

They know what their secret life entails
They wouldn't talk because this is an exposition of the heart of a woman

She will pretend that she doesn't need sex in her words but go on and be throwing baits at men with her body by herself

See her sexy dress, inviting movements and all the secret shows she puts up in the office you will really know that women are more evil than men
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by WHITELIGHTER: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Make she carry her new born go spend 20years for jail...what nonsense is this? If Na man now, the whole world nu go hear word...
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by omoyeni37: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Assuming it's the other way round now, he would have received a very lengthy jail time, talk of gender equality my foot.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Bluezy13(m): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2022
lexy2014:

At all. It has nothing to do with that. Whites have some messed up values

Values make verdict.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by BusinessPlan22: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2022
That sick psychopath called future is female won't see this to masturbate on.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by surgical: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The OBI-diently Yus-ful are not rude and or intemperate, they are victims of a failed system, they want to take back their country for good. They are tired of the old. They see in Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed a way to end the jangling discord of poverty, disease, despondency and corruption that defines Nigeria.

“And their loyalty is to Nigeria, not necessarily to Peter Obi, Datti Baba Ahmed or the Labour Party, if you know, you know. So, when you fight, denigrate, disparage and insult Peter Obi, they consider it an insult to the future they crave. They see you as a hater of good, and a purveyor of evil.
I met one yesterday, it was disgusting, that was when I understood what reno and segalink was talking about, their attitude demarket obi,if not that I have stake in labour party that was a big turn off for me
This guys should be temperate,and don't make it tribal or insultive, only their tribe can't make it happen, they should learn how to build bridges
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2022
LIVE08:
Too Bad, She has destroyed the life of the boy sexually which might affect him in the future.

She should face the right justice.
she didn't destroy anything.. in America that boy of 12 yrs can giver person belle... even for 9ja the time I dey 12yrs I don dey go brothels with my friends embarassed,
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by 1Sharon(f): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2022
At this point they need to stop women teaching little boys
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by FiremanX: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
Na men are scum crew. They will claim to be feminists online but go behind closed doors to fucck tiny pricks of innocent school children. I hope they put ground pepper into her slack overused smelly pussy and keys to her jail thrown into the Atlantic ocean. Evil daughter of Delilah.
Where re our feminist,, Cococandy,,,etc? u won't see dem now
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by GlobTrotter: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Bluezy13:
Leniency and partiality in justice because of the gender involved while leveraging on natality condition as an excuse.

An opposite gender in the same offence will not have any lifeline... "Straight to jail !" The society will echo and the judge will "judiciously" sentence him.
Isn't nature biased
case example R Kelly.. sentenced to 30 years in jail

1 Like

Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by senchibi: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
She should have travelled to northern nigeria where its fully legal.
I feel sorry for you because you don’t know that women can harass and abused men anywhere in the world and get away with it. 90% of grown up men in Nigerian were sexually abused by older women when they were kids. Yes that’s a fact and we don’t walk around screaming how women are monsters and how they messed our lives up ( which they actually did )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Lighthammer(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Futureisfemale come and see your gender at work... I know you will avoid this thread... Your are a blooded hypocrite..
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by dreu2fine(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2022
LIVE08:
Too Bad, She has destroyed the life of the boy sexually which might affect him in the future.

She should face the right justice.
Destroy how
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by brainhgeek(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2022
This is how sex predators are made. Sadly few people will look at the genesis of the story before calling for the head of men who are serial sex offenders without caring to know that a woman probably birthed the criminal act.
I am not saying men should be pardoned when found guilty of a sex offense, they should serve the term but women should also be condemned as men do get condemned by the society.
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by UbaGwele: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2022
LIVE08:

If it’s a man, it is called rape. As na woman now it’s called “had sex”… Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by lexy2014: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Bluezy13:

Values make verdict.

Exactly. The values in the west are based on this order of importance or priority:

1. Children

2. Women

3. Pets (Animals)

4. Men

Would have added LGBT cos I am certain they are also more important than men in the west
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by Elidrisy20: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
This is the kind teacher,one will wish to have as a teacher cool
Re: Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home by diplomat058(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Of course you can relocate to Iran after the election

OK, God will keep us all in life and good health. But you must not deactivate your account to avoid the resultant shame of your delusion grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) / Your School Anthem / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.