Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

People Really Need To Read This Short Observations About 2023 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Really Need To Read This Short Observations About 2023 Elections. (272 Views)

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Really Need To Read This Short Observations About 2023 Elections. by Prinxzona10: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
The truth of the matter is that both APC and PDP have made Peter Obi's presidency a realistically unstoppable movement via that attacking him unnecessary using lies,propagandas and blackmails have done no good to them,rather it have become a very big advantage to Peter Obi because people hardly pay attention to any attacks or gossips against Peter Obi anymore ,people have zero their minds to any issues against Peter Obi lately(SANE Nigerians have made up their minds on Peter Obi's Presidency)and the more you guys keep attacking him,the more people keep loving and drooling for him as the next president of Nigeria.
When attacks becomes too heavy on someone especially if the attacks are coming from foolish,wicked,corrupt and evil people,SANE people have to dig deep to know why such attacks on that said person hence the reason that catapulted Peter Obi to the level of his popularity today especially from people that didn't even know him before,so I should advice the attackers to keep attacking since they'd sworn to be an enemies of progress,foe to good lives and friends with evil...
Lets think introspectively of the future of Nigerians especially in 2023 before it will be too late..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

MOD,please help me push this to the front page and I still hold you a trip to Pluto before December... Thanks..
Re: People Really Need To Read This Short Observations About 2023 Elections. by budaatum: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
I must agree with you. The more they stone Obi the brighter he shines. And they don't realise he signifies a categorical rejection of them.

We will labour Yusfully to Obidiently show them!

Re: People Really Need To Read This Short Observations About 2023 Elections. by SmartPolician: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
They say he has no structure, yet they talk about him more than the campaign for themselves. The truth remains that Peter Obi is the most sellable candidate in this race.

(1) (Reply)

Caging Insecurity: Situating Gen. Buratai’s New Recipe / APC Propaganda and fake news strategy of 2015 will not work in 2023 / Worst Place In Lagos For Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.