Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). (42969 Views)

Police Save Suspected Thief From Jungle Justice In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by naptu2: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

Stop jungle justice!!! Today on Eko Bridge, four adults (including one grandmother) were beaten black and blue after they were suspected of being kidnappers because they had with them in their vehicle twelve children (ranging from 7 months to 12 years old).

Police officers from Ebute-Ero Division and the RRS were on time to rescue the adults from lynching. Their vehicle was totally burnt down by the mob. Preliminary investigation shows that they were all coming from the beach where they allegedly went to do some sacrifices.

The adults also explained that the children were their children and grandchildren. Case has been transferred to the SCID for further investigations.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Zonefree(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
2 seconds, Vawulence erupts.

Nigerians are angry this period. My utmost prayer now is, God should not allow me march an angry Nigerian in my going out and coming in.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Klington: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
The system has failed beyond imagination.

The people now do the job of the security men in a very horrible and scary manner.

Nigeria is a crime scene.

Say No to jungle justice!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Nonso92(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God for their lives.
Jungle Justice is wrong

8 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by NwaNimo1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shhithole country!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216372.gif[/img]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by TUNEX89(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Hushbingo: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa o. And they can not transfer their aggressions to one man that approved over 100 million Nora for the purchase of 1 jeep each for each of bokoharam leaders, in appreciation for a job weldone in distabilizing Nigeria and killing lots of people within a space of 7 years and spreading over to the entire South as they wait further instructions.
Hanger everywhere. At least wait for them to confess being a kidnappers first. We are in holidays, a lot of gramas will have grandchildren around.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by ernie1234(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is an offshoot from the terrible administration of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Toneypen247(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wtf
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Earlystar698(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you steal any of my belongs and I catch you na straight to God for judgement

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Rave90: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jungle justice is not right, but most times, it is necessitated due to the high level of distrust in the police.

6 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by abbey621(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't think the sacrifice was accepted.....gods are clearly angry!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by TheFacelessMan: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
angry

TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

[b]Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

9 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by aycapri(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
H
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by GboyegaD(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am sure someone just raised an alarm and the bunch of idi0ts followed up on it. People no dey gree think nowadays.

13 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by nerilove(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
JJ no good, at least hear them out and investigate. If truly the kids are theirs those mobs will be hot soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Skyfornia(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
More sensitization should be done about jungle justice.. kudos to wazobia FM and Lagos state government for their little publicity against jungle justice.. we need more.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by tillaman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
sad
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hy
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by ibrocool(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
In a case like this, jungle justic is what those kidnappers need. Just imagine a grandma in such act. Do you know the number of families she would have put in sadness all these years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/
Don't blame.them. We take the intelligence report of bandits seriously. No loose guard
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Kingpele(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hahaha this sacrifice is to a very wicked demon who is out to disgrace himself and those that worship him
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by MuslimIgbo: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
ALUU 4....

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
angry
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by foolotu: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
People just dey vex anyhow nowadays
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Bobotic(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Because them carry gun nau grin

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Guyman01: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you ask any of the mob what their offences were, all you will here is them say them say, who said it, I don't know but them say them be kidnappers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Abujaexpress: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
No joy everywhere
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by zerwa: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.