Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) (32541 Views)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by damiloladuke: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Adanna Princess Tinacharles has taken to twitter to give a narration on how she saved a man from jungle justice today.

According to the lady, the man identified as Abuchi had a misunderstanding with a bike man who then later mobilised his colleagues and labelled Abuchi a thief. His colleagues immediately descended on the man and almost set him ablaze.

She wrote:

#ThisIsNigeria the type of brutality i witnessed today scared the living daylight out of me. #Owerri is a terrible place with the worst government ever....

I kept on screaming on top of my voice trying to explain to the people that the guy is innocent. Not until some people that know the guy prevented them from setting the guy ablaze after pointing out the bike man that accused Abuchi of stealing from him. #ThisIsNigeria

Abuchi and his friend had a fight with a bike man from Umuguma and the best way he could revenge was to call other Umuguma 'okada' and told them that Abuchi robbed him. The same people he called didn't bother whether Abuchi was innocent or not instead the stabbed him #owerri

#ThisIsNigeria I've read and heard about jungle justice especially when an innocent person is involved but i witnessed this today. Even the police i called didn't respond. Abuchi's life was spared because people overpowered the "okada" men. Am disappointed

The fear i experienced today is way out of it. This Ohaji/Umuguma okada guys are the worst. What happened to our peaceful Owerri? How can a normal human being accuse his fellow man of robbery just because you had a fight with him.

In all i thank God that this ohaji and Umuguma okada guys didn't kill Abuchi because of false accusation. #ImoState government need to do something more about security. #JusticeForAbuchi

#JusticeForAbuchi he didn't deserve what they did to him. If not for God's intervention by using people around to stop the 'okada' guys from killing an innocent man it would hv been terrible. He was wrongly accused because he had a fight with a bike man.

#JusticeForAbuchi The bike man couldn't fight back his fellow man instead he said he's a thief so his fellow Ohaji/Egbema and Umuguma 'Okada' people can kill Abuchi. Calling someone a thief comes with a heavy price. People are heartless.

I still can't figure out why someone would do this to his fellow man. If not for the grace of God this guy would have been killed and we weren't even safe. Over 50 'okada' guys came to my compound that werden train robbers. The almost burnt our house. This didn't deserve this.

https://lailasnews.com/how-a-nigerian-lady-saved-man-from-jungle-justice-in-imo/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
She no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Setting a human being ablaze, smh. Barbarians.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
This only happens in a shitty hole country.

Trump was right all along.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by inoki247: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Chai
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by jamael(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kudos to the lady.

Sometimes, I am ashamed at our actions as "civilized" humans.

Qualifying this barbaric act with the word Jungle justice actually demeans the animals living in the jungle. Simply because animals (even predators) don't kill themselves at the slightest provocation. Let alone those of the same species.

I wonder how many people would be left in Nigeria if we kill each other at the slightest provocation.

Lord help us.

Modified :
tunjijones:

Have u watched any of ur family members being slain by armed robbers? Have u seen Wia did guys operate without any iota of pity. I guess u have not. A pregnant woman that knw was killed with her pregnancy jst bcoz the thieve wanted to steal her car. So to pity those criminals is not easy at all. Kill them all they are not fit to live among humans

With all due respect sir, your analogy is flawed.

What you described there as bad maybe nothing compared to the sorrows of a lady who is sexually molested or harassed. Do we therefore kill all molesters.

What about those you know who have had their lives earnings and savings duped because of fraud or yahoo yahoo? Do we burn them all.?

Not forgetting those who may have committed suicide because of lies and emotional blackmail. Do we throw tires around their necks for that?

I think not. You may say it's not too big. You may even call those fraudsters "sharp guys".

What you may attach as heinous to crime A, another may also attach it to crime B.

What I'm simply saying is that taking another persons life is never a solution to crime. Instead, it is barbaric and inhumane and shouldn't even be mentioned in this time of civilization

Many families have died in this harsh economy. Have we burnt Buhari or our governors?

Reason this and you may see a little element of truth.

Peace!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Hemzhy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
k
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
The bikeman must be one of those illiterate Abokis

They are very aggressive and mischievous.
Always determined to dominate everyone wherever they are!

Wait a min..NL dey censor Ab0ki....Northerner

8 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
He is lucky to be alive
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by christejames(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
That's so kind of her, we need more of such humane gestures in this polarised world.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
sad why use emoticon to cover his face and later expose his face? Fear pipu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
But pple get mind sha,killing ur fellow human tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by okomile(f): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Marry him grin grin grin grin

You don't need to tell the whole world your good deed.

What next??
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
She's a big fool for involving government in her madness

If Nigerians haven't blamed government for their misfortune, they will never rest
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Purpletee(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
pretty lady,bad grammar.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by indodon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
oya comman take wan bortul
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Na wa for you o. Any beauty contest here??

14 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by kels4fun(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
The guy be like huspupy
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
okomile:
Marry him grin grin grin grin

You don't need to tell the whole world your good deed.

What next??

Shuthe that mouth weee you use de suckered dix up

6 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by benn94(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jungle justice should be stopped because so many innocent lives are at risk. If it's not stopped, today it's this abuchi guy and tomorrow it could be any body.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by TEYA: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
I thought igbo are not violent, I thought violence is only a northern Nigerian thing.
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bless your good heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
f~ck u

6 Likes

Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Na wa for you o. Any beauty contest here??
No be she dey try thirst trap for pinshure
Re: Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lady,Thanks For Saving Abuchi's Life, You have Giving abuchi assurance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.