Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today (25146 Views)

Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by femiasaolu2014: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another irreverent, ululating, self-serving post on the front page of Nairaland.

As usual, its from the stable of Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and anywhere-belle-face image launderer.

This post IMO is too irrelevant and self-promoting to hit the front page.

If self-fellati0 were a post, this would be the embodiment of it.

This thread reeks of raw yam.

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Wizywiz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Happy Anniversary Mr Alex the boss man.....many more years to you and family... wishing you continuous marital bliss
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Simpleshafee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations to you Alex. Each time I see your posts, Maduka always come to my mind.
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by kaludestiny10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Monkey no fine, but em mama like am. The husband is okay with the yam leg.
shortIGBOman:
See Yam legs. grin
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by tonyzeal(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See Yam legs. grin
Post your wife make we check something first

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Wasky101: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
See Maduka's money all over his wife
This is the comment I came to look for
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Congratulations, but your wife dey try o wink wink, cuz you seems to be open to more females than males. Omo I can't try it o... Heart attack go wan kee my enemy cheesy cheesy... Na only you go report for beauty contest, report for this and that .. your work opens you to more females... God bless your home by the way.
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by tenpipsperday: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na only one place this guy kept his wife by his left others na right side the wife dey So de dude no know say wife dey always dey by the left .

No be this guy wreck the US based doctor wey come contess Anambra governoship election? This gut did him strong thing.

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by MuslimIgbo: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
This boy go carry oversize

Short boys and overdo grin

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by OkoYibo: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
The wife is pretty, the husband has no stable business or occupation.

May God strengthen their marriage cos, hmmn.
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by SuRamzy: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Boss!
happy 3rd universaries to the lovely union.
pardon my english!!!
i'm very sorry for derailing your thread.
if i could help myself that would've happen for long .
please sir help me i'm not a scammer.
i need 20k, for fellow used android phone.

i'm currently working at a leather factory with very low pay, 5k per ton. Before we could finish a ton, it will take us ''2'' two month.
i could barely save a penny from it after feeding.
i can't abandone the job because it my only hope and means of survival.
it's of recent that i discovered nairaland through google.
i'm using a button phone itel with opera mini browser.
i've tried Saving but to no avail,
i need an android phone to learn digital skills, ''programming, affiliate marketing''
i abhore scammers because i can't take what does not belongs to me.
please!! disregard i'm not a scammer,
i promise that i'll never beg again.
help me with any amount.
THANKS FOR READING, MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF GOD BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AMEN
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by shortIGBOman: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
tonyzeal:

Post your wife make we check something first

My wife fine pass your own. I am proud to tell the whole world that, I married a beautiful IGBO lady from Ihiala. Her name is Amarachi and She is the most beautiful lady in the East. She won miss IGBO contest of 2021 and 2022 editions.

Make you post your own Wife picture make we see. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Eldee54321(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin nah money dey talk
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by uche393: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See Yam legs. grin
she has a perfect leg that fits her, not mosquito legs and big waist that looks like the body parts where assembled from different planets.

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by ofiko123(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple..
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by einsteine(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
He will give out some awards to mark the occasion

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Babaken(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The last son resemble Sabinus
Na you know where you de drive de go
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Exkandayee(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2022
AlexReports:
Nice
I've fuuckkked your wife before,no offense
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Jembete69: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations Mr Alex and family..
Happy wedding Anniversary
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Asour: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2022
festacman:
Alex uses his contacts to get pictures of events posted on blogs and behold he is a PR expert making money for himself. Such a lucky dude!

Big congratulations to Alex and wife. Wishing you more years together.

Hahahaha.

You think he has it easy?
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by zudozz: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See Yam legs. grin

Beautiful woman!

Abeg show ur pic or ur sister pic..

That guy wey dey attend all the beauty pageant show for Naija wan marry wor-worh wife before?
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by assetsovermoney: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Congrats Agwu.
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2022
zudozz:

Beautiful woman!

Abeg show ur pic or ur sister pic..

That guy wey dey attend all the beauty pageant show for Naija wan marry wor-worh wife before?

Check above your post, I posted my Wife's picture earlier. I no dey hide my Wife. God blessed me with the prettiest IGBO lady as wife. grin

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by SensualMan1(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2022
E go soon scatter. Marriage built on faulty foundation and deceit.

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Beze992(f): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2022
uche393:
she has a perfect leg that fits her, not mosquito legs and big waist that looks like the body parts where assembled from different planets.

God bless you!!! Give it those...... Let me not mention names, but you can decode them by their comments.
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by dayleke: 6:13am On Aug 04, 2022
einsteine:
He will give out some awards to mark the occasion

Pls be nice..... grin
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Wisdom And The Kinds Of Wisdom.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgLCTUktqBM
Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by haffaze777(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

My wife fine pass your own. I am proud to tell the whole world that, I married a beautiful IGBO lady from Ihiala. Her name is Amarachi and She is the most beautiful lady in the East. She won miss IGBO contest of 2021 and 2022 editions.

Make you post your own Wife picture make we see. grin grin

Trouble makergrin

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today by frankfab(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Congratulations Mr. Alex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skiibii Buys New Mercedes Benz (Photo) / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Moet Abebe Poses For Ghana Photoshoot In Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.