Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Play To Earn Nfts Games On Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Play To Earn Nfts Games On Binance (672 Views)

1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout / How Can I Get Verified On Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play To Earn Nfts Games On Binance by Asapchikki(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Play to Earn NFTs Games on Binance have become so popular because each currency earned has to value in the real world, which makes it fun. Creating NFTs Games on Binance that can become a profitable asset is another.

Non-fungible token (NFT)-based play to earn (P2E) games are gaining more attention. According to Electronic Arts, game developers of titles such as FIFA and The Sims said that NFTs will become an essential part of the future of games. With NFTs Games On Binance like Axie Infinity pushing through the top 25 in market capitalization with over USD 9 billion in market cap at the time of writing, NFTs Games On Binance are quickly becoming one of the biggest trends and new user on-boarding mechanisms in crypto.

This article lists the top 10 Play to Earn NFTs Games on Binance chosen according to our criteria at the beginning of 2022.
Axie Infinity
This trade-and-battle play-to-earn game is based on “Axies” — Ethereum-minted NFTs that players can collect, breed, raise, battle against, and trade with other online users. We have different types of Axies to choose from, and the possibilities for customization are endless. When a player battles other users and wins, they earn Smooth Love Potion tokens that can be sold for Axie Infinity Shard tokens, which are the primary utility tokens for the game.

Axie Infinity boasts about 1.48 million daily active users. Axie Infinity has fueled a digital economy based on crypto assets in Southeast Asia, specifically in the Philippines and Vietnam.

Roughly 82.1 million AXS — 30% of the total supply — are in circulation as of June 27, 2022, while a single AXS is valued at about $15.72.

Decentraland
Decentraland is a virtual reality platform that allows players to construct their 3D world, buying land and developing it within the platform. Once players buy land, they can create anything they want — from building a separate game to opening an online store for business. A player can also pay other users to keep their land secure while offline.

To get started with Decentraland, a player needs to have an Ethereum wallet to be able to buy and store the platform’s MANA currency. They can then begin participating on the platform.

Around 1.85 billion MANA coins are in circulation as of June 27, 2022, and a single MANA is valued at a little more than $0.93.

Alien Worlds
Alien Worlds is a futuristic sci-fi adventure play-to-earn game with a simple premise: play, mine, and upgrade to create an immersive gaming experience. It revolves around NFT alien species that players can capture and use to mine or find different items. The more a player upgrades, the greater the odds of winning.

Source: https://eodvn.com/play-to-earn-nfts-games-on-binance/
Re: Play To Earn Nfts Games On Binance by rolinox(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
The idea of playing and earning money has always attracted me. But I think I need to invest my money for this.
Re: Play To Earn Nfts Games On Binance by TerraJonesa: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
I'm glad you shared this post here. Blockchain has become an integral part of our present time. So NFT games will soon become very popular and discussed everywhere. I have little experience playing blockchain mmo, as I have only played one similar game. When I found Eluands MMORPG, I was attracted by the real opportunity to earn Elunium by trading in the game. I've always liked games in which I develop my own land. Plus, Eluands has beautiful gameplay and an exciting plot. I continue to play precisely because my plot of land brings me fruits like crops, stones and other minerals that I trade in the game and earn a crypt for it.

(1) (Reply)

Pipsmoney Forex Review / Buy Followers To Grow Your Facebook Page. / The Best Free Telegram Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.