Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) (23960 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by ipobarethieves: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2022
cool shortIGBOman, is a CRIMINAL angry angry
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by Jakumo(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:
If 80 Nigerians are in India.... 50 are into drugs....

In fact. No be lie. Nine out of ten camels smoke doctors.
Where there is a will, there will be relatives.
I'd much rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
I shud of stood in bed.

Anyway in all seriousness, It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.

So hard to get laid these days. A girl phoned me and said, “Come on over. There’s nobody home.” I went over. Nobody was home.

Even my shrink is no help. He told me "You're a lunatic". I said I want a second opinion. So he said a second time "You're a lunatic".

No refuge at home either. My marriage is on the rocks again. Yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2022
kennyz247:
Igbos on the beat again.....
na their ways ooooo

Na Igbo?
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by membranus: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2022
dalass:
This early morning grin

They love to look good in their uniforms. If not, why take a picture with a drug trafficker but now use cloth to cover his face? cheesy

Indians looking good in their uniform?

E be like say you like dem.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by Nijablast: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2022
7arrows:

Don't waste ur time on that mumu. Im not ibo but i can see he's so bitter. Maybe an ibo girl broke he's heart.
Obituary are drug peddlers, terrorist is this what they want to turn our country to?
Obi is a failure
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by virginchaser(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:

Source: https://thestreetjournal.org/indian-police-arrest-40-year-old-nigerian-in-possession-of-drugs/

Indian police could have taken their group picture without the suspect other than covering his face.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by sotall(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:
This one na Edo man wey go play for where no be him turf.

Tribalism kee you there.

Whats the meaning of that name in Edo?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by samdaisi: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2022
People from second class region can't rule over civilised country like Nigeria but they can only govern zoo.
Obituary is an IPOPS terrorist that will soil Nigeria name internationally through drugs
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by shortIGBOman: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
ipobarethieves:
cool shortIGBOman, is a CRIMINAL angry angry

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by sotall(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
nedekid:

Are edo or ondo people developers too?

What brought Edo into the topic?
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by gulfer: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
These indian policemen no dey joke o, sotey they used the idiot dirty boxers cover him face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by gaskiyamagana: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

50 in drugs are developers.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by Rumundele(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2022
DrChukki:

At your age I don't expect you to be this stupíd...

Where is it written he's IPOB...??

Is that an Igbo name...??

See, if you don't shun this your hatred with bitterness you will continue to remain broke.

Don't say I didn't warn you ..
Are you an IPOB? Why are you bothered about his or her comment.
I think you have to solve your problems first because you can't differentiate Igbo and Ipob.
You are really confused

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by DrChukki: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Rumundele:
Are you an IPOB? Why are you bothered about his or her comment.
I think you have to solve your problems first because you can't differentiate Igbo and Ipob.
You are really confused

If you're not confused, why replying a confused person...?
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by treatise: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:
This one na Edo man wey go play for where no be him turf.
You verified the name on Google or Wikipedia?
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by Bultwo: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
I can swear to you that, it is an IGBO MAN!
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by GoooodHardDick: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:
When those ipob people following Saint Peter Obi say South South Obidient, this is exactly what they mean.

South South is not Obidient. They are law abiding citizens who don't destroy their land and elect failures to lead them unlike those people whose sun doesn't rise on Mondays.

I'm from South South and our vote goes massively to peter Obi of labour party
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by assholemods: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

How do you know? Stop posting nonsense!
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by assholemods: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
Make una check his name very well

Na them

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
We don check no be dem! Bloody tribalists!
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by dalass(f): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
membranus:

Indians looking good in their uniform?

E be like say you like dem.

I mean they just wanted to take pictures in their uniforms because why parade a suspect with his face covered if not because they love to be seen in their uniforms?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by sencekompis: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
BIAFRA DRUG NATIONALS. Horrible TRIBE
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by Emola12(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Y Indian police uniform come resemble Nigeria prisoners uniform like dis
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by IbadeHQ: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
aylive02:
smiley
Forget the tribe.
Don't vote umbrella or broom party.
This will stop when OBI/DATTI takes power.
Peace unto your souls!

He couldn't stop it as a governor, Dora Akinyuli was almost killed at Onitsha during the raid at fake drugs market in Onitsha.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by etrouble: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
kennyz247:
Igbos on the beat again.....
na their ways ooooo

It's their generational inherited profession
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by etrouble: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2022
aylive02:
smiley
Forget the tribe.
Don't vote umbrella or broom party.
This will stop when OBI/DATTI takes power.
Peace unto your souls!

Vote another flat headed drugs trafficker who is yet to be caught?
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by adekolaelect(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

If 80 Nigerians are in Indian for Drugs.... 75 are Igbos ..,

Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

Out of the 80, there will be 71 igbos, 1 afonja and 8 edo.
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by almakiyyun(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

Obidients
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by almakiyyun(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Obidients
Re: Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) by TotalRunter: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Trust22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP / Sgt. Rogers A.k.a Mr. Death Now A Crippled Born-again / Nigeria Deploys State-Of-The-Art Technology In Search Of Oil In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.