Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa (390 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa by LocalStandard1(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2022
I mean, in order to cut cost and stop frequent trips abroad, since he doesn't even base in Nigeria you know, this candidate is considering relocating the Presidential residence abroad completely. shocked shocked . Oh yes, we can't have our Presidents staying in Nigeria now can we. Come on?!

Isn't he such a visioneer? Nigeria is truly blessed isn't it. grin grin

Carry go baba abroad based multiple award winning presidential candidate.

You can write your suggestions on which country you think is best. But he's settling for Dubai, you know.

Re: Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Kowa might get more votes than this one. He is not sure of anything. Muslims in Adamawa might vote APC and the Christians there might vote LP only to effectively counter APC.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa by ipobarethieves: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
sad this one mission is to make his FRIENDS RICH

1 Like

Re: Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa by Chiboy419: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi

1 Like

Re: Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa by LocalStandard1(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:
On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi

Hahaha. Match am well well.

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Be Steps Ahead Of Terrorists,- Osinbajo / 2023: APC Chieftain, Princewill Ukaegbu Dumps Party / Agbado &cassava: We Vow To Feed The Army: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.