Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice (1391 Views)

IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2022
This man came to me to buy a mini-bus for him, the mode of payment is instalment. This man paid me 1m,4k to get the bus, note he paid me in cash. On getting to where am to get the mini-bus which is to be a belgium bus, the price was changed due to increase in $dollar rate to N1,350,000, instead of N1,004,000. On getin dis info, i called dis man and handed over his money to him, d man rejected d money that i should get him his vehicle, i explained d increase in price yet the man, has refused collecting his money, he threatened me wit his son who's a cultist and his elder son who's a lawyer, has been harrasing my family. Due to the pressure, i bought mini-bus frm a man who bought his own not long ago, when it was time for presentation. The man rejected d bus now he said he needs his money, and hav bought d vehicle wit d money. I hav bin restless and i decided to sell d bus in other to raise d money to giv d man, but him and his son's are harrasing i and my sick mom. I hav to gv d bus for a funny amount 250k
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Lawlab254: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Dexpro: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
This story get K W X leg join.

12 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Continuation = the 250k, the person gave me 100K first, which i started my payment with. The man collected d money and gave me few month to complete it. Busines has not been going at-all, i shut down d business. Last week, the eldest son who's a lawyer brought a police invitation written that i and my sick innocent mom defrauded his father, he said all kind of lies in the petition. What do i do i cant hire a lawyer, i cant go to d police, no t.p to take me there. How do i handle dis matter, my sick mom is dying. Am also confuse. I nid advice
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Iliveforever(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2022
You caused all this...

For today Nigeria person dey Harass You like this??
Call better dss or olopa for him

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2022
Continuation- i cant post d petition here, because am using a small itel phone. Pls i nid advice on dis matter 07064751888
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by decatalyst(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
You get sense at all?

You just left me confused and lost.

4 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by silvoclaira: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:
This man came to me to buy a mini-bus for him, the mode of payment is instalment. This man paid me 1m,4k to get the bus, note he paid me in cash. On getting to where am to get the mini-bus which is to be a belgium bus, the price was changed due to increase in $dollar rate to N1,350,000, instead of N1,004,000. On getin dis info, i called dis man and handed over his money to him, d man rejected d money that i should get him his vehicle, i explained d increase in price yet the man, has refused collecting his money, he threatened me wit his son who's a cultist and his elder son who's a lawyer, has been harrasing my family. Due to the pressure, i bought mini-bus frm a man who bought his own not long ago, when it was time for presentation. The man rejected d bus now he said he needs his money, and hav bought d vehicle wit d money. I hav bin restless and i decided to sell d bus in other to raise d money to giv d man, but him and his son's are harrasing i and my sick mom. I hav to gv d bus for a funny amount 250k

You should have posted the bus here for sale and got a good deal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
My brother, the man is a chief and his son. Is a lawyer & agbero. Almost every week they come to harass me and my mum, right now. I cant afford lawyer or dss for now.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by UptownVibes(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Did you say you sold the bus you bought 1.m+ for 250k? Your story no clear chairman.. You should have kept his money in your account ,pending when he was ready to collect the money.. How will he be threatening you.. Person when you for carry to go write undertaken or use army track am..

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2022
truth brother, but i was under pressure
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
decatalyst:
You get sense at all?

You just left me confused and lost.
07064751888 if u can call me sir, to explain better
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2022
UptownVibes:
Did you say you sold the bus you bought 1.m+ for 250k? Your story no clear chairman.. You should have kept his money in your account ,pending when he was ready to collect the money.. How will he be threatening you.. Person when you for carry to go write undertaken or use army track am..

the man is a chief, and the kind of pressure i was under, just as what they ar doing now. Truth, i wish i knew, i would hav kept d money. The mistake has been done, now d man and his son didnt say it. As it is, they change d maTter
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by UptownVibes(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:

the man is a chief, and the kind of pressure i was under, just as what they ar doing now. Truth, i wish i knew, i would hav kept d money. The mistake has been done, now d man and his son didnt say it. As it is, they change d maTter
Na wah o.. He just wants to oppress you.. But just try and raise his money and give to him,to avoid more problem. If you don't have it.. Look for people he will listen to,so that they can help you beg him to hold,pending when you are able to raise his money..
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
UptownVibes:
Na wah o.. He just wants to oppress you.. But just try and raise his money and give to him,to avoid more problem. If you don't have it.. Look for people he will listen to,so that they can help you beg him to hold,pending when you are able to raise his money..
thank u for dis, for notin. Even feedin is war and dis not my land, so while am lookin for people he listens too, is it advisable i honour d invitation sir?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by UptownVibes(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:

thank u for dis, for notin. Even feedin is war and dis not my land, so while am lookin for people he listens too, is it advisable i honour d invitation sir?
You should o,but you must go with a lawyer,if not they might want to detain you.. If you are a Christian or Muslim, meet your spiritual leader.
They should be able to help you with a lawyer to accompany you to the police station.. If you can also get a human right lawyer to help you ... You have to act fast,before the police will come for you.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by 4reala(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oga, sincerely your story really get kleg, but try and locate any human right office around you and lay your complain
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Alabihaskillus: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mumu plenty for this country sha undecided
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
UptownVibes:
You should o,but you must go with a lawyer,if not they might want to detain you.. If you are a Christian or Muslim, meet your spiritual leader.
They should be able to help you with a lawyer to accompany you to the police station.. If you can also get a human right lawyer to help you ... You have to act fast,before the police will come for you.
ok comrade, may God provide transport fr all dis, God bls u

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:
Continuation- i cant post d petition here, because am using a small itel phone. Pls i nid advice on dis matter 07064751888

If you base in lagos,take the Matter to wazobia FM office, nedu and ratata dey handle this issues and they can provide you a lawyer, all for free
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

If you base in lagos,take the Matter to wazobia FM office, nedu and ratata dey handle this issues and they can provide you a lawyer, all for free
Am in port harcourt sir
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
4reala:
Oga, sincerely your story really get kleg, but try and locate any human right office around you and lay your complain
thank u sir, but is too late already. D matter is tomorrow
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:
Am in port harcourt sir

I think you should report the matter to the police in another area outside yours ke better still park out
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by sainsburry: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
You Messed Up Big Time You Wouldn't Have Used The Money To Buy Mini Bus As They Were Threatening You Ought To Go And Report Them At The Police Station But Now My Broda You Are In A Tight Corner God Will Deliver You

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Freelane33(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol this guy is a troll
1.040k motor for 250k
U Dey joke

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Zico777(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dexpro:
This story get K W X leg join.
No be lie!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eleyi Gidi Gañ
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Adebisi0070:
Am in port harcourt sir

I think you should report the matter to the police in another area outside yours or better still park out
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I think you should report the matter to the police in another area outside yours or better still park out
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
sainsburry:
You Messed Up Big Time You Wouldn't Have Used The Money To Buy Mini Bus As They Were Threatening You Ought To Go And Report Them At The Police Station But Now My Broda You Are In A Tight Corner God Will Deliver You
Serious tight corner, thanks for d prayer sir!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Freelane33:
Lol this guy is a troll
1.040k motor for 250k
U Dey joke
the man was on me to get the ride. And the money he gav me was nt enough, i was connected to a man who sold his own which he bought few months ago. I got it for 700K, PIMPED d vehicle to a gud taste even sprayed it and change engines, just to satisfy him. But he rejected it. And when his son used thugs on me and my sick mom. I had to do smtin just to raise money. My case is just like one wit cancer fightin for his life
Re: My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adebisi0070:

Thank u sir

How far bro

How did it go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Year-old Man In Kaduna Kills Father For Appearing In His Dream (photo) / Amnesty International Says Nigeria Police "kill At Will" / Jealous Nurse Pours Acid On Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.