Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People (1277 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

We should petition our legislators to separate Northern Nigeria from Southern Nigeria. We are not one.

Thank you. I think a lot of ordinary Southerners do not hate Northerners and average Northerners, contrary to what most southerners believe, are not terrible people who hate Southerners.

We just need to start respecting our differences so we begin to really appreciate each other.

We should all back the option below that allows us all to work optimally well from our regional bases.

Once we all control the socio-economic and developmental template of our region then patriotism and sense of purpose, that unites a people productively and progressively, will come naturally.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BentizilL: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
You northerners are the problem of this country...
Poverty, illIteracy, you contribute nothing yet want to control everything...
Well it's affecting you, 2023 is another year to make amend... If you like vote a known pandora thief, na you go suffer am... kiss
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Captain8(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Taba21:

Say south east, how many many ijaw, Isoko, okrika etc have you seen or heard partaking in criminality outside Nigeria
Okrika is Ijaw....
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Taba21: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Captain8:
Okrika is Ijaw....

He mentioned southerners, instead of focusing on the region.

Did you heard me say that okrika is ijaw?
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
BentizilL:
You northerners are the problem of this country...
Poverty, illIteracy, you contribute nothing yet want to control everything...
Well it's affecting you, 2023 is another year to make amend... If you like vote a known pandora thief, na you go suffer am... kiss

If Northerners vote Atiku or Obi they will suffer. Nigeria don cast and the SW always know how to get her way once we set our minds to a cause we view as sacrosant.

I was a big Buhari fan who even viewed him a leader capable of being a brave and strong father to all Nigerians with love for all his children enough to do what is right by them all.

Alas Buhari has taught us some truly bitter lessons about what Nigeria boils down to for virtually all Nigerians.

Now, for the SW, it is all about not ever being a scapegoat of those who weild power under a 'one Nigeria' system where one man and his cabal who are in power casually have control over the life or death of others to the extent they can choose to not protect you and then also deny you the means to optimally protect yourself meaning your existence or death is at their mercy.

If people have not worked it out, that reality, i.e man-made and avoidable insecurity, is the deal breaker for the SW. We can tolerate the socio-economic cheating and patently unfair fiscal imbalance of Nigeria where Lagos and Rivers VAT, derived from Beer and booze, is sustaining those who proudly destroy alcohol.

Yet completely tying our hands behind our backs, to then make it easy for marauders, who have been armed through political power and influence, to casualy wipe us out is a no no.

This is why SW united to fight Malami and gain Amotekun. Even then we saw they would not let Amotekun be independently powerful enough to succeed at its core brief of protecting SW lives and property.

That was when, for Yoruba leaders, hopelessness and reality of Nigeria set in to precipitate the agitation below from governors in same political camp with Buhari.

I am sure the SW will now never go back on agitating for regional governance whoever is President.

SW has started on a journey. We wil get to our destination. Only issue is trying to get their sooner, and with less collateral damage, rather than later.

What Yorubas now understand is that getting false sense of security, because your kinsman or political affiliate is President, can be myopically fatal and self-destructive.

Better to insist on a fundamental a d permanent change of our governance structure so regions and people who want independent success, optimal security, self-determined prosperity and sustainable progress can gain those desirable targets unimpeded by regions and people that reject those same things.

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by SU50: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
JOemmy:

Which history are you talking about? That you people can actually survive on ur own or what exactly? The real facts are there for everyone to clearly see.

That the people you claim can't survive without you are civilized before you.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by johnmartus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
I wanted to say something but I realized that you are not who you called yourself.

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by JOemmy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
SU50:

That the people you claim can't survive without you are civilized before you.

How are they more civilized than the south is it in education or in human capital development? The south doesn't have bloodthirsty terrorists like bokoharam and fulani bandits that terrorize the south like ur northern region the only troublesome group in the south is ipob and their violent disposition was caused by ur buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2022
SU50:

All these are grammatical errors, take note.

Meanwhile, when Europeans came to the place known today as Nigeria, the north has a developed administrative system that would rival that of Europeans themselves, if we are talking about civilization, no chook mouth.
I'm not surprised at your dumbest. Indicating that assertion as a grammatical error shows you have never been schooled beyond primary level. Next time just shut up and don't comment when elites are making a sound point. Oponu!
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Naajjii:

Is it the drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostitution, yahoo yahoo scams and lawlessness you do in other countries or what will make northerners to live in dark age?
You yourself know the truth that nothing good can ever come out of the north except terrorism.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BeardedMeat(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2022
SU50:

All these are grammatical errors, take note.

Meanwhile, when Europeans came to the place known today as Nigeria, the north has a developed administrative system that would rival that of Europeans themselves, if we are talking about civilization, no chook mouth.
And your civilization took flight and never returned.
Op, those people you encountered were obviously scared of you because they don't know if you hid a bomb in your underwear.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BeardedMeat(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Taba21:

Say south east, how many many ijaw, Isoko, okrika etc have you seen or heard partaking in criminality outside Nigeria
Some 60yrs old Nigerians especially those who leave outside Niger delta have not met a single person from those minority tribes you mentioned. Apart from Goodluck Jonathan, some people have not met or seen any ijaw person.

Talking about crime, I believe you know Warri and sapele alone will outdo the worst Mexican city in crime.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BeardedMeat(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Thank you. I think a lot of ordinary Southerners do not hate Northerners and average Northerners, contrary to what most southerners believe, are not terrible people who hate Southerners.

We just need to start respecting our differences so we begin to really appreciate each other.

We should all back the option below that allows us all to work optimally well from our regional bases.

Once we all control the socio-economic and developmental template of our region then patriotism and sense of purpose, that unites a people productively and progressively, will come naturally.
I agree with you totally even though you are an arse.
Without applying the rules you stated, even if Obama became president, it's still one leg forward and three backwards tiill thy kingdom come.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

If Northerners vote Atiku or Obi they will suffer. Nigeria don cast and the SW always know how to get her way once we set our minds to a cause we view as sacrosant.

I was a big Buhari fan who even viewed him a leader capable of being a brave and strong father to all Nigerians with love for all his children enough to do what is right by them all.

Alas Buhari has taught us some truly bitter lessons about what Nigeria boils down to for virtually all Nigerians.

Now, for the SW, it is all about not ever being a scapegoat of those who weild power under a 'one Nigeria' system where one man and his cabal who are in power casually have control over the life or death of others to the extent they can choose to not protect you and then also deny you the means to optimally protect yourself meaning your existence or death is at their mercy.

If people have not worked it out, that reality, i.e man-made and avoidable insecurity, is the deal breaker for the SW. We can tolerate the socio-economic cheating and patently unfair fiscal imbalance of Nigeria where Lagos and Rivers VAT, derived from Beer and booze, is sustaining those who proudly destroy alcohol.

Yet completely tying our hands behind our backs, to then make it easy for marauders, who have been armed through political power and influence, to casualy wipe us out is a no no.

This is why SW united to fight Malami and gain Amotekun. Even then we saw they would not let Amotekun be independently powerful enough to succeed at its core brief of protecting SW lives and property.

That was when, for Yoruba leaders, hopelessness and reality of Nigeria set in to precipitate the agitation below from governors in same political camp with Buhari.

I am sure the SW will now never go back on agitating for regional governance whoever is President.

SW has started on a journey. We wil get to our destination. Only issue is trying to get their sooner, and with less collateral damage, rather than later.

What Yorubas now understand is that getting false sense of security, because your kinsman or political affiliate is President, can be myopically fatal and self-destructive.

Better to insist on a fundamental a d permanent change of our governance structure so regions and people who want independent success, optimal security, self-determined prosperity and sustainable progress can gain those desirable targets unimpeded by regions and people that reject those same things.

You are very correct. I'm considering gifting you my wife for one hour.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by BeardedMeat(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2022
johnmartus:
I wanted to say something but I realized that you are not who you called yourself.
You yellow Bars are always scared of Abokii dagger.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Captain8(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Taba21:

He mentioned southerners, instead of focusing on the region.

Did you heard me say that okrika is ijaw?
fool, Okrika is Ijaw
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Mathantics: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Coming from the most backward people on Earth

Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Not your fault. Your education (if any) was through quota system. Enter university with a JAMB score of 31 and this shitshow will always be the result.
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by danvon(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Reason Why African Americans And Southern Nigerians Are The Most Hated People by 00FFT00(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
African Americans and southern Nigerians are hated everywhere.

Smuggling and selling drugs in China, India, middle east, Europe, US and Africa.

Stealing and looting around the globe.

Highest in Rape accusations.

Savages.

Cultism.

Menace.

Dirty.

Ugly

Smelling awful.

Uncultured.

I don't know why. I av traveled to many places around the globe, as a northerner other races respect me, but southern Nigerians are literally hated around the globe, maybe because they're copying the thug mentality of uncultured African Americans. I really don't understand why though.

You are a misfortune to humanity.

According to you, the reason you are respected is that you are a northerner. Northern to what?. How is that a definition of anything?. And, in what ways is a “northerner” superior to your imaginary southerner?

What has any “northerner” in your definition accomplished over and above any southerner n Nigeria?. All the vices you attributed to your southerner are equally domiciled with your backwards people.

If this forum were to purge itself of dolts and idiots, you ought to be banned outright. We tolerated your super ethnic bigot, Buhari, I have no more tolerance left for you idiots.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Before And After Pictures Of Obudu Cargo International Airport / Jagaban Today With APC Senatorial Candidate, YOBE NORTH / Breaking News!!! 2023: Tinubu Support Group Inaugurated In South East Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.