Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu (4887 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh, better known as Osuofia has finally broken his silence following viral claims about him rejecting N10M to endorse the All Progressive Congress, APC flagbearer, Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

Recall that on Monday, 1st August, reports about Osuofia refusing to accept the whopping sum made rounds on the micro-blogging platform, Twitter with a lot of netizens commending him for his integrity.

However, amid the viral claim, the comic legend didn’t share his side of the story.

Popular news agency, SaharaReporters subsequently reached out to the veteran entertainer but he chose not to clear the air about the rumours.
Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' breaks silence on rejecting N10M to support Tinubu

He said:

“I don’t want to confirm it, I am not interested in politics,”

Osuofia is known for his rare and unmatchable style of introducing humour in any movie he stars in.

https://www.gistreel.com/nkem-owoh-osuofia-breaks-silence-on-rejecting-n10m-to-support-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2022
This is a See Finish on the Path of Tinubu , So he had the guts to offer just 10m to a whole Nkem Owoh.

If he started with like 200m or more, then we can understand that he has respect for Osuofia years of effort and total body of work.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by BATified2023: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2022
The same pattern they used for buhari that failed is what they are using for buhari

I won’t be surprised if igbos declare tinubu dead anytime from now,that’s how they play their politics

Once they try everything n can’t get u then they declare u dead

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by BATified2023: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Antoeni:
This is a See Finish on the Path of Tinubu , So he had the guts to offer just 10m to a whole Nkem Owoh.

If he started with like 200m or more, then we can understand that he has respect for Osuofia years of effort and total body of work.
u igbos will never cease to amaze us with your warped mindset n your way of reasoning,everything about u is fake n propaganda

I believe reasonable Nigerians shouldn’t b moved by your madness cos it seems many of u are yet to come to the reality that u are talking to d whole of Nigeria n not your fellow Biafra misfits where everyone must believe everything irrespective of how stupid it sounds

Last week it was pete edochie that they said walk tinubu out of his house

Few days ago the same people told us it was another Igbo actor that slapped tinubu cos tinubu tried to bribe him

A ridiculous thread was created where a man allege he was d one that went to tinubu house to collect 10 million for zack orji n the most annoying thing is every Igbo/ipob comments on the thread were the same

As in I can’t believe a whole lot of people can b that delusional then I come to realize that nothing should bother me again with igbos

If they can hate buhari to d extent of declaring him dead then wetin remain?

The same people who believe buhari was cloned without even using google to verify what it means to clone n records of cloning

The same people that believe trump is coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria

The same people that bought biafran passport from uwazurike

The same people that bought guns to kill Fulani but ended up using it to kill themselves

I won’t b surprised if they declare tinubu dead anytime from now

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2022
So it is true that Tinubu offered this man N10 million naira to endorse him

Tinubu must really think everybody's conscience can be bought cheaply the way he bought his hungry and foolish supporters conscience for N30, 000

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by LibertyRep: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2022
What silence has he broken?

Perhaps he enjoys the controversy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2022
A bat disaster was rejected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2022
My Advice to Hungry Shameless Nollywood Actors And Actresses , “ Collect The Money And Vote For Peter Obi “

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by diadem10: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Him Tu lie miscreants

5 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Viscuz: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2022
diadem10:
Him Tu lie miscreants

Baba cocaine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by sotall(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Zombidients are very desperate folks with Ipobian cheap propaganda tactics.

They are wired to believe and project fake things.
Same people believed that Atiku is coming 2019, believed that Buhari is dead, that Biafra will come before Dec. 2017, that after 100 days continuous protest the UN will dissolve Nigeria, that Endsar protest will overthrow Buhari, that the UK and other international community will invade Nigeria for capturing Nnamdi Kanu. etc.
Such people can believe that Obi with scrap follower ship can win Nigeria presidential election.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by tamdun: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Fake

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu's desperation is demonic.

Now we know why Zack Orji was singing his song recently, unfortunately Zack's wife is OBIdient.

Tinubu you can't buy everybody. There are still ppl with integrity

Useless desperate old ancestor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by limeta(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2022
When they come with their reasonable Nigerians and sane humans trying hard to appeal to you then you should know them
Paid urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Assquare(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2022
If it's true, then osuofia u Bleep up..u for collect after all na our now.collect and give them redcard...hw i wish say na me.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Who noticed that it's the nollywood actors with dead careers that are supporting Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by VERDA: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2022
BATified2023:
The same pattern they used for buhari that failed is what they are using for buhari

I won’t be surprised if igbos declare tinubu dead anytime from now,that’s how they play their politics

What has whatever you wrote up there got to do with the topic your quoting, your Tinubu is going about bribing everybody for support, but selective blindness will not allow you see but it's to insult others when your boss is the evil and corrupt one who has sold his soul to get power....

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2022
BATified2023:

They are very good at the use of these two words "Dead/Clown".

Very funny set of people.....Meanwhile when last did anyone hear from their Prophet , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu grin?

We are all aware Igboho is doing fine in Republic of Benin grin

We are always ahead of them in everything but instead of them to accept and learn, they will be the first to shout and threat and all will never produced any meaningful result. What has Ohaneze N'digbo's threat brought to the region politically?
They several attacked Tinub's ambition even before Jagaban declared his intention.
Now Asiwaju is the most leading aspirant today.

The so called Fulani slave is making breakthrough in all ramifications. The biggest of all will be Asiwaju's victory in the forth coming general election.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Kingcalls: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dapson73:

They are very good at the use of these two words "Dead/Clown".

Very funny set of people.....Meanwhile when last did anyone hear from their Prophet , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu grin?

We are all aware Igboho is doing fine in Republic of Benin grin

We are always ahead of them in everything but instead of them to accept and learn, they will be the first to shout and threat and all will never produced any meaningful result. What has Ohaneze N'digbo's threat brought to the region politically?
They several attacked Tinub's ambition even before Jagaban declared his intention.
Now Asiwaju is the most leading aspirant today.

The so called Fulani slave is making breakthrough in all ramifications. The biggest of all will be Asiwaju's victory in the forth coming general election.

God bless Nigeria.

God will not bless Nigeria with people like u and Tinubu ... U and Tinubu are rather a curse to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
BATified2023:

And I hope u have enjoyed your Buhari reign right ?

Same people that told you even tho Jonathan is a failure but he is miles ahead of Buhari ...you refused ...7 years have they not been proven right ?

Now they are telling you again Peter obi is the most reasonable among those contesting ...and tinubu is Buhari promax. ..

You are still doing strong head .. na people way vote Buhari actually suffer pass in the last 7 years. If u like don't learn

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Mikolo70(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Antoeni:

10 M to a very dead career... No be juju be that... Lmaaaaooo!!!
Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by BanevsJoker(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Tinubu's desperation is demonic.

Now we know why Zack Orji was singing his song recently, unfortunately Zack's wife is OBIdient.

Tinubu you can't buy everybody. There are still ppl with integrity

Useless desperate old ancestor
Homo italicus.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Kendo999: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
bro your time never reach no kill yourself.vote peter obi for president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
If you are popular and loved by the masses why buying people to support you?
It means you are ineffective, not good enough
Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Baba heroin

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by perez100: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
It is 100% true but Osufia does not want to act like "Portable" who took money from APC in Osun State and still exposed them. Your Tinubu is desperate and can sell Lagos to get votes but will buy back Lagos times 5 if he wins. But he cannot win. Let Tinubu urchins ask Tinubu to start telling us what he (Tinubu) can do for us. I have not heard one thing Tinubu promised except attacking Peter Obi and posting lies against Peter Obi. How can someone in his right sense support a fraudster like Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by Eecho(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will never cease to amaze us with your warped mindset n your way of reasoning,everything about u is fake n propaganda

I believe reasonable Nigerians shouldn’t b moved by your madness cos it seems many of u are yet to come to the reality that u are talking to d whole of Nigeria n not your fellow Biafra misfits where everyone must believe everything irrespective of how stupid it sounds

Last week it was pete edochie that they said walk tinubu out of his house

Few days ago the same people told us it was another Igbo actor that slapped tinubu cos tinubu tried to bribe him

A ridiculous thread was created where a man allege he was d one that went to tinubu house to collect 10 million for zack orji n the most annoying thing is every Igbo/ipob comments on the thread were the same

As in I can’t believe a whole lot of people can b that delusional then I come to realize that nothing should bother me again with igbos

If they can hate buhari to d extent of declaring him dead then wetin remain?

The same people who believe buhari was cloned without even using google to verify what it means to clone n records of cloning

The same people that believe trump is coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria

The same people that bought biafran passport from uwazurike

The same people that bought guns to kill Fulani but ended up using it to kill themselves

I won’t b surprised if they declare tinubu dead anytime from now
Continue crying !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Breaks Silence On Rejecting N10M To Support Tinubu by joxxy01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
though i am a supporter of obi.. but even ukwa knows that nobody came to him with 10m to support tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wikileaks Headquarters / Govt Demolishes Nkwo Nnewi Triangle For Security Reasons / Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.