Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man (679 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Jagabanofafrica: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
I laugh more and more when i see ibos shouting Yoruba christians should not vote for Tinubu, is their any yoruba family that you don't see the mix up of christians and muslims in the same family.

My family is mix up of both muslims and christians , the wife of TINUBU is a christian and some of his children are also christians.

IPOB wants to divide Yorubas with religious , which i believe is not possible. I have since many imams telling their members to vote for a yoruba man, also come to ISLAND , many yoruba pastors have started telling their congregations to vote for a yoruba man.

Ibos stop deceiving urself, focus on Obi and leave yoruba man alone.
Muslim - muslim ticket may not be right , but YORUBA LOKAN

TINUBU IS THE MAN

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
I laugh more and more when i see ibos shouting Yoruba christians should not vote for Tinubu, is their any yoruba family that you don't see the mix up of christians and muslims in the same family.

My family is mix up of both muslims and christians , the wife of TINUBU is a christian and some of his children are also christians.

IPOB wants to divide Yorubas with religious , which i believe is not possible. I have since many imams telling their members to vote for a yoruba man, also come to ISLAND , many yoruba pastors have started telling their congregations to vote for a yoruba man.

TINUBU IS THE MAN

Trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Vulturereloaded: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, deep down i know he is not qualified and he will not win.

He cant be fighting Atiku and Obi and still win.

He does not have the South and he does not have the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by SmellyNyash: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2022
grin They have bought this Mumu man's conscience and sense for 30k

Tilumbu is an old working corpse, he should go home and play with his grandchildren

Keep on deceiving him till him collapse one day. He should pay attention to his mental health because he is gradually loosing it through chronic dementia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by SmellyNyash: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.
if u are really proud of him, show us his recent picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Arysexy(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

TINUBU IS THE MAN

MURIC greets you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by JoeNL22(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

TINUBU IS THE MAN
Error.....419
Your Tribalism card will not work.
We will not vote for a man that can't stand upright for 1 minute who wants to rule the affairs of the nation.
I don't know why Tinubu supporters are bothering themselves on some1 that does not have structure.
It seems you people have now realized that you should not underestimate the power of the people.
We shall remain OBIDIENT in getting our PVCS' and Yus-ful in coming out to vote in 2023.
Signed
Ifeoluwa osho.
A concerned youth, Christian and Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by limeta(f): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2022
The Islamist that attacked OWO did not asked yorubas with mixed Muslim family to stand up

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by idomalord: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2022
SmellyNyash:
if u are really proud of him, show us his recent picture

Thats his recent picture.

Also Rick is not for d sick and elderly.
Say no to further looting of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by etrouble: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Osun State election has shown Labourers Party how much vote they will get in the general elections for a guy who cannot point to a single thing he did while he was governor

1 Like

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Iykopee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by etrouble: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
idomalord:

Thats his recent picture.

Also Rick is not for d sick and elderly.
Say no to further looting of Nigeria

Aso Rock isn't for 3rd Class Philosophy graduate either. Buhari is going to be the last dumb President we will ever have. The worst of us cannot be ruling over the best.

I will not leave a Chicago State University celebrated Accounting graduate for a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate of Philosophy from a non rated university
Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by etrouble: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:

MURIC greets you

I don't respond to greetings from drug addicts like MURIC, FFK, Reno Omokirikiri, e t.c.
Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Arysexy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
etrouble:

Aso Rock isn't for 3rd Class Philosophy graduate either. Buhari is going to be the last President we will ever have. The worst of us cannot be ruling over the best.

I will not leave a Chicago State University celebrated Accounting graduate for a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate of Philosophy from a non rated university

Shut up, PO did not graduate with 3rd class but 2nd class.

Chicago state university graduate that keep committing blunders like "a egg per child''

Let's see Drugnibu academic record

Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by Frizz001: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

TINUBU IS THE MAN

Muslim-muslim ticket poses an existential threat to you as Yoruba, all Southerners and Christians generally and you know the truth! It is also a fellow Yoruba man (BAT) that is prepared to sacrifice his people just to become president but you don't care? Is that it? Like your freedom, peace and life generally as you know it doesn't matter? Your own tribalism na die!
Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by NyamiriFlathead(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Make you leave those braindead ipob pigs, make dem die on top Yoruba matters... I'm a christian and my vote goes to Asiwaju, anybody who wan die should do the needful
Re: Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man by NyamiriFlathead(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Frizz001:

Muslim-muslim ticket poses an existential threat to you as Yoruba, all Southerners and Christians generally and you know the truth! It is also a fellow Yoruba man (BAT) that is prepared to sacrifice his people just to become president but you don't care? Is that it? Like your freedom, peace and life generally as you know it doesn't matter? Your own tribalism na die!
wail all you want, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, a cow has a better chance than the worthless hoebi fool that ipob pigs are supporting.... Mind you, BAT23 is a done deal

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Declines To Kneel Down On National Television To Beg ASUU / Keyamo Should Be Resolving The ASUU Strike, Not Lying For Tinubu – Reno Omokri / Keyamo Experiences Harsh Criticism For Advancing Tony Kabaka Lobbying For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.