Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,777 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why I Became ‘obidient’ – Retired American Mental Health Counsellor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Became ‘obidient’ – Retired American Mental Health Counsellor (256 Views)

Ex-American Mental Health Counsellor, Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / US Mental Health Counsellor Calls Tinubu “Zombie” / How I Became Obidient By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Became ‘obidient’ – Retired American Mental Health Counsellor by dominic17: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
A retired American mental health counselor Jeffrey Guterman, is openly advocating for Peter Obi’s presidency in Nigeria’s 2023 elections, raising questions about his interest in the country’s politics.

Guterman who has been hosting online discussions that attracts thousands of participants to support Obi’s campaign, said his interest was borne out of feeling of “deep compassion for Nigerians”, following the mass shooting at the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Owo in Ondo State on June 5.

“I was mortified when I saw an image of congregants laying face down in pools of blood,” he said.
After the church attack, the mental health counsellor said he began looking closely at the upcoming presidential election in Nigeria and researched the major candidates.

“It became obvious to me that Peter Obi was the only choice for a better Nigeria. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate for the All Progressives Congress, is a drug lord. Atiku Abubakar, candidate for the People’s Democratic Party, laundered money.

“In contrast, Peter Obi, candidate for the Labour Party, has an exemplary educational background and he served as Governor of the Anambra State with competence. There are no flies on Peter Obi. He has a positive vision for Nigeria,” said Guterman.

He added that his interest in Obi has given him something bigger than himself and has caused him to develop close relationships with many Nigerians.

“I have found Nigerians to be among the nicest people. Nigerians are brilliant, creative, beautiful people. Regardless of what happens in the 2023 election, I will always treasure my Nigerian friends,” he said.
Guterman has worked in various clinical settings since 1985 and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Boston University, two Master of Science degrees in counselling psychology and family therapy and a Doctorate degree in family therapy from the Nova University.
Re: Why I Became ‘obidient’ – Retired American Mental Health Counsellor by SmellyNyash: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Tilumbu urchins, come hang and kee una selves oh
Re: Why I Became ‘obidient’ – Retired American Mental Health Counsellor by Vulturereloaded: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Even though i am a tinubu supporter, i feel pity for him and guilty when i try to sell him to Nigeria.

Is it his age, health or the fact that he brought this disaster to power?

I know deep down that a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima, and a vote for Shetima is a vote for bokoharam.

(1) (Reply)

Anointing Moves Her From Sister Zone To Wife- says Mercy Chinwo's Husband / 2023: My Only Regret- Governor Wike / Yam I Bought N1500 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.