Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night (243 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Finds Snake On His Bed / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night by Marvhaz: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
A very confused and heartbroken man narrated how he made the shocking discovery that his newly wedded wife has a penis on their first night as married couples.

According to the Ghanaian man, he and his wife resolved to remain virgins until they got married.

The devout Christians dated for three years before they eventually got married and remained chaste all through the courtship period.

However, on the night of their honeymoon, the man revealed that the wife was somehow reluctant and he had to push hard to get her consent.

While in the act, he claimed that he felt something strong, more like a male organ instead of a female organ and after investigation, he discovered that his newly wedded wife was a hermaphrodite

His words:

“Yesterday was my honeymoon…I dated this lovely girl for three years before we got married, for us we believe in chastity so we decided to have no intimacy whatsoever. When we met into the room on the wedding night, then she started giving excuses…My wife has a penis, she has both, she’s an hermaphrodite, now I’m confused I don’t know what to do”. He said in part.

Watch video below:

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/08/man-finds-out-that-his-newly-wedded.html

Re: Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night by Mhurfhy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nawa
Re: Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night by Youngwiz71(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm wahala
Re: Man Finds Out That His Newly Wedded Wife Has A P*nis On Their Wedding Night by thesicilian: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Never hurts to have an extra in the house

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For WASH Officer (sector Monitoring) At UNICEF / Pelosi's Husband Sells Chip Maker Stock Worth Up To $5 Million Before Semiconduc / Nigeria Now 4th On World Bank Debtors List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.