Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi (560 Views)

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC / Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by oikirodah(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
2023: Peter Obi Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against LP Presidential Candidate

Ahead of the start of electoral campaigning in September, supporters of Peter Obi have decried an attempt to bring down the LP presidential candidate through extensive smear tactics aimed at destroying his public image.

According to them, the campaign's primary goal is to mock Obi and ensure he loses credibility in the eyes of the electorate. In a circular issued to Peter Obi supporters, the Obidient supporters were told to be steady and not waver in the face of the impending attack.

See the message as it circulated across numerous channels.

"The kind of campaign of calumny that will be unleashed on Mr Peter Obi in the coming weeks will be unprecedented. Every effort will be made to reduce him to a tribal candidate, make him a liar and even link him to the Biafra war. And it will be coming from people whom you think should know better. But when it happens, let not your hearts be troubled, as they have been paid to do so by those who have brought the nation to its current state."

Notable Nigerians have regarded Peter Obi's entry into the political arena as a phenomenon whose time has come. According to some, Peter Obi's ambition is a new dawn that will offer Nigerians a fresh lease on life.

Drop your thoughts and let us know what you have to say about the threat alleged by Peter Obi support organizations.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-peter-obi-support-groups-warn-on-campaign-of-calumny-against-lp-presidential-candidate/

Source iReporteronline.

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by otolanle: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please warn awon alagbado ati ęgę( cassava). It won't be business as usual. We'd deliver Lagos for Peter Obi. Anyone still towing the ethic and religous lines in the present day Nigeria needs to pay urgent visit to yaba left

I polled 10 people yesterday in Lagos whom they'd like to vote. 8 said Obi while one said atiku and the other, Tinubu (I polled both Muslims and Christians alike). I asked the man who said tinubu the reason and he said yorubas had been marginalised so much under buhari on political appointments and infrastructure. I asked how and he said no good roads, no infrastructure, etc.

I now asked, when Obasanjo was president, was the story different? He said no. I asked again, what of those living in the north, are they fairing better under buhari? He said there's so much poverty and insecurity in the north, despite appointing northerners in key positions by buhari. I asked again, what makes him believe that tinubu would favour only Yorubas? He paused. I gave him reasons why he'd not favour us like his predecessor, Obj.

He would be president of Nigeria, not president of lagos or yoruba.

You'd not even see him around like before if he becomes president

He must adhere to national character and constitution when dishing out policies

He must dance to the tunes of those who put him there ( those who made him sign agreements before they supported him at the primaries)

He would only step on selected toes else, his business would be hurt. I told him Tinubu has a stake in the privatised national assets.

On the other hand, Obi had no godfather and doesn't belong to them. I'm very sure one key thing he'd do once he takes office is repeal the privatisation of nepa. Tinubu can't do this cos he has a stake in it. Nigeria is ours...the youths. He now said, he'd think about it and left.

Wailers, welcome!

4 Likes

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even though i am a tinubu supporter but i am ashamed at how our members are attacking the person of peter obi, rather than campaigning with our achievements as a Party.

Maybe this is why Peter Obi support is growing. Lets use our achievements in 8 years to sell our candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Moh247: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
cool

Na wa.

3 Likes

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa.
welcome back sweet pie
I missed you so much

1 Like

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by rusher14: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am a tinubu supporter but i am ashamed at how our members are taking the person of peter obi, rather than campaigning with our achievements as a Party.

Maybe this is Peter Obi support is growing. Lets use our achievements in 8 years to sell our candidate.

Tinubu supporter indeed.

Bloody liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
rusher14:

Tinubu supporter indeed.

Bloddy liar.

Have i said anything that is not true about our leader?

Will my support for him stop him from pooping on himself?
Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by rusher14: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Have i said anything that is not true about our leader?

Will my support for him stop him from pooping on himself?

At least, I've revealed your duplicituous nature.

Nothing else matters going forward.
Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by KingKO22: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabaaaaan is the next president of Nigeria
Re: LP Support Groups  Warn On Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Our darling mama Aisha Yesufu said when they decide to go low we should go deeper after we come out and baff!
Vawulence will be replied with Vawulence.

(1) (Reply)

Shun ‘bread And Butter’ Politicians, Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Minister: Petrol landing cost is 448, govt pays 283 as subsidy, 18biln per day / TCN Strike Called Off - Do You Now Have Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.