Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Reasons Why I Love ''our Darling Daddy''. Darling Daddy Deserves A Third Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Love ''our Darling Daddy''. Darling Daddy Deserves A Third Term (203 Views)

This Was Their Darling Daddy, Front Leader. / How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Love ''our Darling Daddy''. Darling Daddy Deserves A Third Term by Two02: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
First, who is ''our darling daddy"? Our darling daddy is the president of Nigeria defacto president of Niger President Mohammed Buhari. I'm writing this epistle to show my love to tell the reason why I love our darling Daddy. Our darling daddy has done so well to deserve all the praises from Nigerians. The following are the Reasons why I love "OUR DARLING DADDY'' :

OUR DARLING DADDY MADE NIGERIA ECONOMY THE BEST IN AFRICA
"Our darling daddy" has made Nigeria economy the best our Naira is best performing currency our currency is now worth 660 Naira to A dollar that's a very good thing he multiplied our Naira from 210 Naira! To a dollar in 2015 to 660 in 2022 wow our Naira grew three times strong "OUR DARLING DADDY is working I'm so proud of our darling daddy''

NIGERIA IS NOW THE MOST SECURED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
OUR DARLING DADDY made NIGERIA the most secured country in the world Now Now Fulani Herdsmen secure the farms for farmers now they feel secured. Now Bandits take school children for excursion for months so they can study and know much about the forest wow that's a very good STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM.

WE NOW HAVE A FREE PRESS
Now our press is now free, Our press haven't been this free since the last decade, now our press can now get sanctioned for making a A VERY GOOD EXPOSITION AND DOCUMENTARY OF OUR BANDITS PARAMILITARY FORCE grin our darling daddy has helped our press free now they pay a VERY small sum as a fee of five million naira to the government helping boost the internally generated revenue of our information ministry cheesy.

OUR DARLING DADDY IS VERY NICE AND GENEROUS
Our darling daddy is a very generous man he donated One million dollar to the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED TALIBAN GOVERNMENT OF AFGHANISTAN.
Our darling daddy is so Generous so he decided to build a railway leading to the country of his first cousins. Our darling daddy is so Generous he donated 1.4 billion naira worth of land cruisers to fight insecurity in Niger he is a generous man

I hopes with with this points of mine I've been able to convince you on why I LOVEOUR DARLING DADDY AND WHY UE DESERVES A THIRD TERM.

SAI BUHARI 2023
Re: Reasons Why I Love ''our Darling Daddy''. Darling Daddy Deserves A Third Term by Two02: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Darling daddy 2023
Re: Reasons Why I Love ''our Darling Daddy''. Darling Daddy Deserves A Third Term by Typicool8(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol darling darling till 2050 grin grin
will fly into this thread with the speed of light

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Saturday Morning / Your Men Behind Purported Legal Suit, Not Me – Wike Tells Atiku / The Thread That Won't Make Front Page 2022 !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.