Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Make Money Writing Online - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Make Money Writing Online (1251 Views)

How To Make Money Writing Articles Online In Nigeria As A Freelancer / If Like Making Money By Writing Online, This Is A Sure Opportunity / Vacancy-earn Extra Money Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Online by chnovpaul(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
THE MILLIONAIRE WRITER shows you exactly how to generate a real income of more than $100 per day on the internet by writing online.

This is a secret that has been kept for so long, now unveiled.

Paste the following link on to your browser for more details: themillionairewriter. .com
Re: Make Money Writing Online by Dan100: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2011
This is true, I have checked it out and it seems to be true.

To me, this is different from all the usual article writing that most of us are used to. In this one, you select whichever job you want, do it and get paid., No stress. I would advise you to check it out. It really pays.
Re: Make Money Writing Online by happyday: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
Are u sure you are not the same person?
Chnovpaul and dan100?
Re: Make Money Writing Online by xclusifbee: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
But why sending it to one's rather the direct site.It is vague! A better & more understanding knowledge could be convincing anyway.
Re: Make Money Writing Online by Dan100: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
happyday:

Are u sure you are not the same person?
Chnovpaul and dan100?

@Happyday, Two completely different individuals (assuming chnovpaul is one).
Re: Make Money Writing Online by PaulIM(m): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2011
There are many things you can do to make money and first i will explain from my own point of view. my name is paul christopher and i was also looking for ways to make money few years back. So I decided on what i really want and like. I am not fat but slim and i am not fit for all those man power jobs. so i figured out the internet, yes i mean the internet but it became my worse nightmare, i attended seminars and bought many e-boos and woud you even believe that i left my school, Lagos city polytechnic because of internet marketing? It was really frustrating because i could not even feed myself back at school so i just decided to use my part of my fees to attend seminars and buy e-books and that was how i had my breakthrough. i would not say am a millionaire but a month has not passed without me and my brother(just graduated from OSU first class) without making at least $1000 from the internet. i had my breakthrough few months back and within 2months/ 8weeks i made over $3000 in cash from the internet.

I would say that for you to make money you have to consider if its online or offline and then what you need next is the start up capital. Anybody that tells you that you can make money with no start up capital is a scammer or lying, it cant happen except we are just deceiving ourselves. Let me attach a proof of some site i just sold.
What i do is buying and selling of website and so far it has proven to be more reliable than any other jobs you can look for online, as a student i make over $1000/month and i am very happy. i am even planing on taking my internet marketing business as a long term plan because it works and it is also called VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE.
You can see for yourself how i make money, this is my e-mail of the site that was WON ON AUCTION

I sold a site i promoted for just 30 days and i sold it for $399 early march and another i sold for $350 last month

THIS IS THE PROOF OF THE AUCTION, THE MESSAGE WAS SENT FROM FLIPPA. Flippa Is the place where we auction sites for sell so see my earnings to prove that internet marketing works

You can send a mail to the e-mail address in the screenshot to prove am the owner

Here is another proof

and this too

and this

and this is the proof that i received the money in my paypal account

So for me there are lot of opportunities online and offline. But for those that need fast cash and a long term business online marketing works.

IF YOU NEED HELP CALL

PAUL = 08160257029

E-MAIL = dollarsplanet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1200 For Your Short Story / Esquire Short Story Contest 2012 / Peoples' Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.