Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) (392 Views)

Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested / Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by FxExpo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Father Lord hear our Prayer! Whoever cast his/her vote for any Old man worst Than this Present confusioner for Any Selfish reason, oh Lord Let The person Face the consequence of hardship, poor security etc.
Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by Dadadididacontr: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nothing is selfish in the course of casting my vote for candidate of my Choice.

Let the words of your prayer be for you alone; if you wrongly or selfishly cast your vote for any candidate.

As for me and my Family, and my Neighborhood we are VOTING: TINUBU.
Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by PraizHim: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
FxExpo:
Father Lord hear our Prayer! Whoever cast his/her vote for any Old man worst Than this Present confusioner for Any Selfish reason, oh Lord Let The person Face the consequence of hardship, poor security etc.

Amen brother. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by FxExpo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
PraizHim:

Amen brother. God bless you
BLESS YOU TOO
Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by SmellyNyash: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amen oh
Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by SmellyNyash: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amen oh
Most Nigerians are mad
Re: Prayer From Angry Youths (who Is Our Next President?) by HELFMCODED(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dadadididacontr:
Nothing is selfish in the course of casting my vote for candidate of my Choice.

Let the words of your prayer be for you alone; if you wrongly or selfishly cast your vote for any candidate.

As for me and my Family, and my Neighborhood we are VOTING: TINUBU.

And agbado beans corn cassava wait for you.. Family and ur neighborhood

(1) (Reply)

Protests Result In Deaths Of Civilians And Police Officers On Sierra Leone / Video: Zambia President Speech that's Similar to Peter Obi Speech on Cutting Co / Northern Youths Protest At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.