Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Personal Assistant To The Project Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant To The Project Manager (768 Views)

Vacancy: Business Development Manager/executive Assistant To GMD / Vacancy: Personal Assistant To The MD / Personal Assistant To The CEO Needed Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by StreSERT: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Our client, a reputable Real Estate Company, is looking to fill the role of a Personal Assistant to the Project Manager in their Victoria Island office.

Reporting Line: Project Manager

Job Summary:
The ideal holder of this role must have a background in construction e.g. architecture, building management, civil engineering etc. and should be able to interpret architectural drawings at the least. S/He will offer administrative and executive support (80%) to the Project Manager/Team, as well as technical assistance (20%) on building projects and state-of-the-art facilities currently being managed by the organization.

Responsibilities
Updating and reporting on budget, expenditure, work progress, etc. as it relates to some tasks under the Project Manager
Organize the calendar, itinerary and work-life of the Project Manager (PM)
Oversee appointments and meetings scheduling for the office of the PM
Remind the PM of important tasks and deadlines
Type, compile, and prepare minute of meetings, reports, presentations, and correspondences
Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the PM
Perform as a liaison between the PM and maintenance/technical staff as required
Collate and file related expenses
Other miscellaneous tasks to support the PM

Minimum Requirements:
First degree in construction, civil-engineering, building/facilities management, or other related fields
Minimum of 5 years’ experience carrying out both administrative and technical tasks in the construction industry
Experience in facility management is a plus
Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
IT-savvy

Skills & Competencies:
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Good analytical/critical thinking
Ability to review and understand architectural drawings
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or facility management software applications

Method of Application:  https:///3buRjMZ

*Only shortlisted applicants that live within the advertised environs will be contacted.*
Re: Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by Akinzola: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Link pls.
Re: Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by Akinzola: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Akinzola:
Link pls.
Where can I send my CV, thanks.
Re: Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by Akinzola: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
StreSERT:
Our client, a reputable Real Estate Company, is looking to fill the role of a Personal Assistant to the Project Manager in their Victoria Island office.

Reporting Line: Project Manager

Job Summary:
The ideal holder of this role must have a background in construction e.g. architecture, building management, civil engineering etc. and should be able to interpret architectural drawings at the least. S/He will offer administrative and executive support (80%) to the Project Manager/Team, as well as technical assistance (20%) on building projects and state-of-the-art facilities currently being managed by the organization.

Responsibilities
Updating and reporting on budget, expenditure, work progress, etc. as it relates to some tasks under the Project Manager
Organize the calendar, itinerary and work-life of the Project Manager (PM)
Oversee appointments and meetings scheduling for the office of the PM
Remind the PM of important tasks and deadlines
Type, compile, and prepare minute of meetings, reports, presentations, and correspondences
Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the PM
Perform as a liaison between the PM and maintenance/technical staff as required
Collate and file related expenses
Other miscellaneous tasks to support the PM

Minimum Requirements:
First degree in construction, civil-engineering, building/facilities management, or other related fields
Minimum of 5 years’ experience carrying out both administrative and technical tasks in the construction industry
Experience in facility management is a plus
Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
IT-savvy

Skills & Competencies:
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Good analytical/critical thinking
Ability to review and understand architectural drawings
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or facility management software applications

Method of Application:  https:///3buRjMZ

*Only shortlisted applicants that live within the advertised environs will be contacted.*
Where can I send my CV.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by StreSERT: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello, please copy and paste the application link on a browser
Akinzola:

Where can I send my CV.
Thanks.
Re: Personal Assistant To The Project Manager by Vixx(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2022
The link is not going through, please send an email or paste a functioning link
StreSERT:
Hello, please copy and paste the application link on a browser

(1) (Reply)

I'm Yet To Receive My Salary Of Last Month.... / Recruitment Of Bank Operations Officers / Gtb Entry Level Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.