Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons (31065 Views)

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Badgers14: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
He didn't appoint Reno... what Reno in the next few days.. he will be bad mouthing Atiku grin
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by emilo2bad: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Loolz. Interesting.

Same Daniel Bwala who always praises and defends APC on channels TV, talking with both sides of his mouth? I've not seen the name he hasn't called the pdp grin

When I say apc and pdp are siamese twins, people can now see why. What exactly would the talkative lawyer say against the party he almost died for? These people need to be swept off our political space.

Obi is on a rescue mission, join us!
But Obi is a former PDP member
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by nurex01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mandesz:

Seun never support PO. Meet him on twitter then u realize he's a like a lost son.. not Obidient
grin
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by MtDave55: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
2023 is a game of chess, one wrong move you will set to lose
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by GamalNasser: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
By appointing a relic of Buhari govt Atiku has made a mistake .its insulting to Nigerians to appoint someone who was in TV defending Buhari earlier this year
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by adekolaelect(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Slide off!
Frustrated IpOB obi supporter sighted . Frustrated poeple's language is killing.

Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Livelystone01: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
donaldking100:
Dino plus Reno.
Two trash talking old fools.
If he likes let him appoint Mohamed, he would still lose massively to Obi in the South-South and South-East.
I am not afraid of LP crushing the south south. Obi has a lot of supporters who are ready to risk their lives here by voting and defending their votes, but I'm not sure of the south east, they may vote Atiku and the PDP. I had this discussion with an experienced older man (Bayelsa indigene) in PH yesterday and he said the same thing.

Over here in PH and when I traveled to my state, Delta, two weeks ago, I saw that the south has more desire to see Obi win than other zones (including the south east) in this country.

I thought I believed Obi, but I saw people in my state who believed Obi more than Okowa who is the VP candidate of the PDP.

I just pray the south east doesn't follow the normal party thing as in the past.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Image123(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu keeps leading all these agile and fit men in decision making and innovation. PitObi the SAPA pro max no dey give shishi ni?He is his own spokesperson, why waste money employing?
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Olurondo: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Where is Reno Omokri on the list? With all the noise he is making about Atiku!Shame on him!
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by rafcrown(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
God you gave us natural resources But NO GREAT LEADERS
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Mickykarim: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/terryikumi/status/1555171530878877697?t=4h6yNU8Bevan29n-p6DJUQ&s=19

AN UNCOUTH UNVIVILIZED WITH BAD UPBRINGING AS THE SPOKESPERSON FOR THE PDP.

The THUGGERY nature of a street urchin type of Dino is an early indication that the PDP got it wrong with another wrong inappropriate appointment.

CLEARLY, Dino IS THE BEST THE PDP COULD OFFER FOR INFORMATION MANAGEMNT OF THE CAMPAIGN OF THE PARTY’S PRESIDENTIAL BID.

A most FAULTY staggering move tells us where this is headed. The trash can of political history in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Olaitan2003:
Dino that use to talk carelessly, begining of failure for Atiku
Dino doesn't talk carelessly, rather he government in power the truth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by jrusky(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2022
inoki247:
Good dey need someone wu can attack doz online bull dog that believe people must not av any other opinion apart from dere own....

God bless you.

I love my party for choosing Melaye he is a baller and again apc gang chose another baller called Keyamo now its time to roast obishit and his lunatics supporters

PDP made the right choice. I told all those silly obi-diots that "whoever enter dancing floor first will ends up as spectator" now it's the time to silent
obi-diots permanently.

And I have send personal mail to my party pdp I have very damning evidence they will use against obi during campaign and debate time they should play the video on live TV and interpreted it in all dialects in Nigeria and lets see if obi will be able to deny it, I know obi wella he can hide for some but not hide for all.
Re: Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons by 9jaRealist: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2022
politicoNG:
https://twitter.com/terryikumi/status/1555171530878877697?t=4h6yNU8Bevan29n-p6DJUQ&s=19

I am beginning to suspect Atiku is not serious at all…
How can you appoint TWO CLOWNS as your spokespersons?!

>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / For Sale: Oyo State's PDP Secretariat Put Up For Sale (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.