Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses | VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses | VIDEO (339 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses | VIDEO by philme87: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
A video of notable comedian, Alibaba, tackling Nollywood actresses and their source of income has gone viral.

In the video, Alibaba queried the actresses who according to him tension little girls with the things they flaunt which they allegedly acquired from men.

Sharing a personal encounter with an actress who he claims accompanied a top individual to Dubai, he wrote;

''You are an actress, how many movies have you done that gave you N45 million to buy a house. You that just joined the industry. The people that have been in the industry did not buy.

We went to Dubai one time and while we were waiting, I see this actress comes in and I had seen the protocol officer of a particular person..I greeted them and they greeted me and the person came and said 'here is your key''. He gave her the key and she went upstairs..then two days later I see her posting ''lounging in Dubai'' Can you buy your ticket? The ones that do business and make money we know them...You come and be putting girls on high jump.''

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2tTZ7ENTQ
Re: Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses | VIDEO by silvoclaira: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
lipsrsealed Ask o
Re: Alibaba Questions The Source Of Income Of Nollywood Actresses | VIDEO by richeeyo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Destiny etiko grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Top Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses, Their Beauty Is Second To None / MR.FUNNY Reveals Causes Of His Accident In Lagos:mr.sabinus Involved In A Deadly / Zlatan Praises Olamide For Making Him Rich, Blasts Davido And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.