Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Spick And Span Play Station Portable (PSP) Available For SALE!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Spick And Span Play Station Portable (PSP) Available For SALE!!! (238 Views)

Massive UK Used Play Station 4 Deals / Who Has Psp For Sale / Clean Psp Loaded With 15 Games For Sale 10k Sold Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spick And Span Play Station Portable (PSP) Available For SALE!!! by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Now, if you wish to secure this Play Station Portable (PSP) in your armoury of games, you don't need to look any further. But, if it is ypur first time, read along.

When you buy this neatly used and working perfectly PSP, you are going enjoy the following without excuse of any sort. Here they are:

1. Fifteen (15) solid, amazing and interesting games that you can't miss before you depart this ephemeral earth.

2. Memorable Nintendo games that you will relish everyday you wake up and play with unexplainable joy in your heart.

3. Superb SEGA games that you won't want to miss out whenever you think of your PSP.

Let's get to the meat of the PRICE and see if it is worth it or not in your mind coupled with the current market price.

I'm selling it for the sum of ₦25,000.

When you get hold of it and see if it doesn't worth it, call my line or contact me and I shall refund your money with the speed of light.

PS: Don't come up with what you see elsewhere, but you can negotiate with plausible reason(s) if need be.

Thanks and regards.

Enjoy the pictures herein and you can message me via my WhatsApp line on 0. 8. 1. 3. 6. 1. 1. 3. 4. 4. 4. for proper handing over to you.

All the best.

Re: Spick And Span Play Station Portable (PSP) Available For SALE!!! by Chimatesky64: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2022
lol 25k for pSp fat?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 64gb / Redmi Note 7 / Boxed 2019 Macbook Pro 16" Core I7...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.