Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi (37843 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket / Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by DonMekino(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba in a Federal election in Nigeria, & in your faint state of oblivion, you imagine that an Igbo man will emerge victorious?

Only an Ipobian minded character will even envision such.
Everything is ipob for u guys, yet u complain of insults everytime....it's ok ooo, time will tell.
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by defcon4: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
80% NC is for Peter Obi
colorsofrainbow:

Worry about how Tinubu who is from the South will lose same South to same Peter Obi and lose NW/NE to Atiku/Kwankwaso while Obi takes home 60% of NC.

Maybe Tinubu's votes will come from heaven when he must have "laboured till DEATH" grin grin

Wait...did I just say heaven? Oh! Let's just do wish him that
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Samueliplc(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju 2023. He is the only hope!

He's the only hope for you
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Samueliplc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.

We will make sure he is elected president and we place our trust in the living God.

God forbid! Evil will not arise the second time.
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by nzubegod: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo IPOB Internet Users Roast Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi.
Ibo Obi will not score up to 10 % outside of Biafraudland
on the contrary, the reverse will be the case
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by kcbaba007: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.

We will make sure he is elected president and we place our trust in the living God.

God has forsaken you and that vampire BATing you call your mentor
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Temi2468: 3:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

And this 161 likes may be all youths o. O ma ṣe o cry
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by udeh3(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2022
As a Deltan, Okowa is a serial failure. No impact of his government is felt on a Deltan on the street.

He borrows money uncontrollably without any significant result to show.

Well, I'm not surprised Atiku picking him for the VP position. He has stolen so much for this purpose. Atiku and Okowa are almost the same.

I'm suppose to be supporting my governor, but here I am being Obident.

This coming election isn't for, "he is my brother, my governor or my tribe". I'm voting for competence.
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Wokenaija: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2022
grin

Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Pacyrus(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Okowa, my Agbor brother teeth wey be like Camel own? Left matter jor! grin

1 Like

Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Forbid BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Afamed:

IPoB wannabe, You will soon resume your Biafra or death National item
This fellow just dey do any where belle face. Poverty na bastard
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Badowski: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2022

Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
His wide mouth like ocean...
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Afamed: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Gandollaar:
WE know as much that this election is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

I have told you, that you will resume your Biafra National anthem again by 2023
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by Afamed: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Gandollaar:
That's all you keep ranting because you love to fish for idiots.

Why are you Agbadorians not selling Tinubu the way you sold buhari to your gullible supporters?
Answer: Tinubu is bad market and you are ashamed of him.
We will not trade with insult. One thing is sure, you definitely will resume your Biafra or death National anthem by 2023
Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by shegz24(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Worry about how Tinubu who is from the South will lose same South to same Peter Obi and lose NW/NE to Atiku/Kwankwaso while Obi takes home 60% of NC.

Maybe Tinubu's votes will come from heaven when he must have "laboured till DEATH" grin grin

Wait...did I just say heaven? Oh! Let's just wish him that

This your dream ehn. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] / UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.