Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales (269 Views)

5 Amazon KDP Secret That Will Increase Your Finances / Why Your Social Media Behaviors Could Be Costing You A Job / Common But Costing Mistakes Of Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales by Yusufmoney(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hey there, This is my personal letter to you. I know you have been looking for a way to make money, and you
ventured into Amazon KDP, or yet to. Truth is, this platform has made
millions of ordinary independent publishers (and non publishers)
millionaires. The scope is simple, you publish books (could be low content book, note, covers, novels, non ficti0n, series book etc) on the platform, and you
choose which category to list your book (business, health, relationship, baby, parenting etc), and Amazon has hundreds of categories to list to. Let’s assume you’re already a publisher
You hit save for the last time. Your book is finished and you feel
accomplished. Now, you want the world to know (and buy!) your book. And, you’ve
decided to jump in and self-publish your work. You’re not alone, there are millions like you, writing different books, in
different categories.

Self-publishing has increased significantly in the last decade, and
Amazon KDP has been in the forefront. Estimates show that 191 million e-books were sold in the United States in
2020, according to the most recently available data. Precise figures on
e-book sales are difficult to gather due to smaller publishers and major
retailers such as Amazon being missed from sales data, and other factors
such as the varying methodologies sources use to track and measure the
market. For example, whilst figures for 2016 and 2017 are lower than the
immediately preceding years, it was noted that figures for these years
only included around 450 publishers. You see how profitable the book publishing industry is, and how much of
a good choice it is to start this today?
You want to see the statistics?
Trade e-book sales revenue in the US alone is $1.1bn. Imagine tapping a
blittle of that money, even if it is 0.005% of that money on monthly basis
is $50,000. Now imagine just having 5% of that money, that would be
$2,500. When I wrote this book, the Naira equivalent would be
N1,038,750. Imagine banking this more, or even more (the more you stay and publish
books, the more money you get), on a monthly basis, with the secret I
have taught my students where they learn how to write books without
writing a single word themselves, and they learn how to note where to
publish to make more sales. Currently on Amazon, the three selling markets are ones related to
Wealth (making money - this can be books on business, communication
, skills, Crypto, Investment, Exportation, Management etc), Health (lose
, weight, eat healthy, family health, simple exercises etc), and Relationship
(marriage, parenting, love languages etc). You can use the methods I will
teach you to note the niche (a sub or sub-sub category of these markets)
to note where to publish in, and make crazy sales.
Re: 5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales by Yusufmoney(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
DM me to get started and ask for my free gift for you
Re: 5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales by Yusufmoney(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
DM me here 09032423922
Re: 5 Amazon Kindle Mistakes That Is Costing You Sales by Yusufmoney(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Start making corrections NOW

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk Officers Needed / Earning Online Without A 9 To 5 Job / Job Title: Finance Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.