Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) (1623 Views)

Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by vtmedia: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some sex workers engaged in a serious fight over customers in Okeira, Ogba, Lagos.

According to reports, the fight ensued after they got into an argument over who came out first to stand on the street.

The furious sex workers tore themselves apart and ripped off their clothes while fighting over territory encroachment.

Eye witnesses obviously enjoyed the fight between the sex workers as they made no serious effort to stop the fight, rather they cheered them on. They even slammed those who came close to the area.

Watch the video below;
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/prostitutes-strip-themselves-as-they-fight-dirty-over-customer-in-lagos-video/

Re: Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by nairalanderr: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
As I dey click this thing video better dey there or I go vex for you op.

I sell dstv logins(six months validity,premium ) Netflix(unlimited access) fb,ig and Twitter accounts.
dm immediately.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by VeryWickedGoat: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
I be hot cake walahi grin

Re: Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by IbadeHQ: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
They must be from potopoto region.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by Megatone(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fake blogger. Dont waste your time. Nothing like that on his page. Blogger is looking for traffic

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Homosexual Caught In Part Harcourt, Rivers State For Gay Practices / 2 Youth / See What School Security Did To A Student Of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.