Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Retail Operations Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Retail Operations Assistant (480 Views)

Retail Operations Executive / Operations Assistant Needed For Immediate Employment / E-commerce Operations Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retail Operations Assistant by Joemanstone(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am currently sourcing for Retail Operations Assistant for Rainoil Limited.

Job Title: Retail Operations Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in related role

Qualification: Minimum of Upper Credit in HND/OND Engineering or related field .

Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with Loading and Ullaging of products at the depots for retail stations
2. Assist with the economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets
3. Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office
4. Assist with effective co-ordination of business activities at the depots
5. Assist with efficient and equitable allocation of product to the retail stations from the depot
6. Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
7. Manage relationships with the depots and retail business
8. Manage relationships with third party depots representatives
9. Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on product
10. Ensure timely dispatch of loaded trucks to retail outlets
11. Collects the chart of every truck to be ullaged, and compares it with the ullage fig-ures to establish the quantity loaded
12. Attends to any issues that may arise at the depots either with the owners or exter-nal stakeholders
13. Prepares reports on daily operations and stock movement
14. Ensures all the equipment required for operations are in place
15. Implements HSE policies in the daily operations and reports any shortage in equipment to the manager
16. Proactively engages with the external community, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning Rainoil Operations.

Method of Application:
If you are the right candidate, kindly send your resume to the below email address with the Job Title as the subject of the mail recruitment@rainoil.com.ng
Deadline: Monday, 8th August 2022.
Re: Retail Operations Assistant by Enjoymentbaby: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice update bro. I have applied like two position in this organization but no feedback as regards it . I just hope I get a positive call where I can sacrifice my time to work for the growth of this organization.

(1) (Reply)

300k In 1 Week Indoors Doing What You Too Can. Now I Want To Show You How / Job Vacancies / Top 20 Legit Online Jobs That Pay Weekly, Daily For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.