Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business (526 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Valoromega: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
I just got married, I have a plan of relocating from Nigeria in a year or two maybe buying a house overseas. But on a second thought I think if I relocate I won't make as much money as I'm making in nigeria as a business man because my business audience is in nigeria.
So I have two options either I buy a house in maybe Canada and relocate with my family or build a house In nigeria and stay because of my business.

Which is the better option?
Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Haakeem(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let us know the type of business first.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Valoromega: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Let us know the type of business first.

Dropshipping
Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by macphilip: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is there a way you can buy your canada property, move with your family, while still being able to rely on your employees
to run your business in Nigeria. while you monitor them from abroad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Valoromega: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
macphilip:
Is there a way you can buy your canada property, move with your family, while still being able to rely on your employees
to run your business in Nigeria. while you monitor them from abroad

Maybe. But that would involve me moving between the two countries a lot
Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Bankright(f): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Valoromega:
I just got married, I have a plan of relocating from Nigeria in a year or two maybe buying a house overseas. But on a second thought I think if I relocate I won't make as much money as I'm making in nigeria as a business man because my business audience is in nigeria.
So I have two options either I buy a house in maybe Canada and relocate with my family or build a house In nigeria and stay because of my business.

Which is the better option?

I want to join you in making the money. Show me the way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Valoromega: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bankright:

I want to join you in making the money. Show me the way.

Are you willing to pay? Cus information is not free
Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by Bankright(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Valoromega:

Are you willing to pay? Cus information is not free

Yes, but be a bit considerate.
Re: Should I Buy A House In Canada Or Stay In Nigeria Because Of My Business by kodred(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buy the house in Canada and put it on rent while running your business in Nigeria. You and the fam can go there on holidays. Later on you can decide to relocate when things get hot in Nigeria.

Drop-shipping can be done remotely right? So you can as well relocate to Canada after the next general election if the country is not favorable.

In all you do, don’t choose buying a property in Nigeria as against Canada.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Provide More Than 1000 Bags Of Ginger. / Help! I Moved #44,000 Into My Old Opay Merchant Account Starting With 5544**** / How Good Is FCMB Bank For Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.