Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja (44176 Views)

Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Artiiclebeast: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nonesense details coming soon..

Demons...
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Benbellamor: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Atiku cannot just roll back to APC that defeated PDP after helping them now wants to roll back to Take control of party structure in PDP....he will sweat...wike controls majority of PDP stakeholders and can make Atiku dance Naked to defeat next February while retaining Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by nedekid: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Look at a whole Oba of Lagos
See how Tinubu's Son dey treat Oba of Lagos like Houseboy.

I won't be surprised if Oba of Lagos dey wash Tinubu car every morning grin grin grin
This Tinubu pikin de chop agbado, cassava, eba, ewa, dodo morning, afternoon and evening (without)?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
post=115384889:
A better Nigeria is all we want at [/color].

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [color=#006600]

We, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians want the best for our nation, and the best man for the job is who we gonna vote for.
We love our nation to the moon and back.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo, cos a fraudster and bastard told them so.

Again, God bless all sane, Honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish!)

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

If you say that the person who told people to call nigeria a zoo is a bastard and fraudster, what will you buhari who buys cars for Niger republic, protects and defends bandits, failed to deliver his campaign promises and failed in his constitutional responsibilities as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of the constitution yet he is still collecting salary?

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by GodsOwnMan: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
SpatialKing:
Wike will be used and dumped by the highest bidder.. Neither Tinubu nor Atiku genuinely has his interest

But Obituary has his interests? Eboes eh cheesy cheesy

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by foleskay(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cc. Adiolayi. What did I tell you. Just told u they will close ranks grin
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Okobola146: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let them have a physical fight to settle their differences once and for all. I are nonsense
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Shascky33: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
Atiku is working for Tinubu that's why he wants to scatter PDP and give APC a soft landing.
An iragbiji urchin swimming in a sea of orange soda-FANTASY. Cry me a river by may 29, 2023
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by NaijaSumi: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shascky33:

Toughness without foresight. Wike noise, just like peter obi, na for south south e finish.

You can't assertain wike had no foresight. Those you claimed had the foresight, where are their results?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by foleskay(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
Politics is like chess, if Wike is not calculative, Atiku will checkmate him.
I tell you bro. If wike no cooperate,pdp will bone am. After all there are many rich pdp oil states which can fund campaign
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Moneymagnet24(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is Nigerian Politics. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Dapson73(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I won't be surprised if Oba of Lagos dey wash Tinubu car every morning grin grin grin

Did the Oba complained to you ?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by foleskay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cauhlins:
Op no need for update, no one is interested in the third force.
Ignorant. Na pdp wey just conquer d rulling party state u dey call d third force. You must be one of those obituary deluded fans cheesy
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by jrusky(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good move hope resolve and get along to shame obi-diots.

I have told Obi-diots dem go gather beg me las las because if I'm against you e go be like say na heaven dey against you.

I will retire obi same way I promised to make Amaechi jobless and irrelevant in his own party and it happened.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Kaiser20: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Go school you no gree, it's OBIdient, Stop the Agbero lifestyle
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by shortIGBOman: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Lagos even get Oba wey dey respect himself. But see the OBI of ONITSHA and other First class Kings in the South EAST. As they are prostrating for their Northern masters in the North. grin cheesy

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by 27Pushing30: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Pray that YOU can have enough friendship with TOP personalities so YOUR children can PLAY with them.

Before 2021 I bet you didn’t even know how Biden’s son Hunter could leverage on his father’s influence to become a top investor in Ukraine with all access .

Stop hating on greatness
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Lol but you don’t know the kind of relationship they have with each other na. It could very well be a father/son kind of relationship.

Or do you think the Oba’s own kids and grand kids can’t play with him like that because he is the “Oba”?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by GodsOwnMan: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kaiser20:

Go school you no gree, it's OBITUARY or Obidient, Stop the mkpumirin lifestyle

Indeed. cheesy

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Shascky33: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaSumi:

You can't assertain wike had no foresight. Those you claimed had the foresight, where are their results?
He didnt prepare 4 d worst and has been critically broken given the outcome of the primaries. Over confidence doesnt detaches you 4rm reason and you end up broken and shattered if things don't go as planned.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Adexxi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks for being Obedient you only making Tinubu victory easy , infact it would be easy than 2019... Tinubu is your next president ... Igbo people can wail tire grin
Johnrake69:
Atiku is wasting his time. Wondering where Atiku's votes will come from.

Atiku/Okowa should never happen to Nigeria. Just as Atiku sold public corporations to his cronies, Okowa sold Delta line the pride of Deltans and concessioned our airport for pennies to his cronies.

Same Okowa has been on one fly over for 3 years when Wike has scattered PH with flyovers.

33% of crude oil pumped out of Nigeria comes from Delta state. Delta state has the second largest proven gas deposit in Nigeria after Bayelsa yet these nothing to show for it.

Okowa we dey wait for you for polling units.

We Deltans are already Obidient.

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Bugie16 post=115384861]Politics is like chess, if Wike is not calculative, Atiku will checkmate him.[ i tell you, it is a melancholic game of chess. But someone had built up some pawns over a long period of time, he has experienced queen. A good vp has rook and empowered some bishops just of recent. And they said he'll not win but he is advance every seconds. I am here observing the game with so much interest. ]
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Adexxi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Show us the statistics of your 60% grin. Igbo people remain inconsequential in any Nigeria federal election . Vote your Obituary to be President of Biafra .I hate noise from 5% people cool
Raxxye:
No need for this meeting; with or without Wike, Atiku will lose at the polls next year. 60% of Nigerians are Obi-dient and this will reflect in the results come 25th February, 2023!
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by kelvinginzie: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Johnrake69:
Atiku is wasting his time. Wondering where Atiku's votes will come from.

Atiku/Okowa should never happen to Nigeria. Just as Atiku sold public corporations to his cronies, Okowa sold Delta line the pride of Deltans and concessioned our airport for pennies to his cronies.

Same Okowa has been on one fly over for 3 years when Wike has scattered PH with flyovers.

33% of crude oil pumped out of Nigeria comes from Delta state. Delta state has the second largest proven gas deposit in Nigeria after Bayelsa yet these nothing to show for it.

Okowa we dey wait for you for polling units.

We Deltans are already Obidient.

Rubbish
Okowa will win all south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by 43Ronin: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Urchins hafa?
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by abokikhalifa: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Its because your uncle's never liked you and them dey use juju follow you.

Can't you see the way Davido and that is dancin senator uncle use to relate? Does that mean the uncle use to wash davido pants?

Your parent did not bring you up in loving and peaceful way. So i understand
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by Johnrake69: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Rubbish
Okowa will win all south south

Lol... Oya na make we see.
Re: Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja by SpatialKing(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Please stop quoting me... Agent of Demonic BAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.