Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja (23871 Views)

WOW:: Photos From Tinubu's Meeting With Arewa Traders In Abuja. / 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by yahmohy27: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rekhina:
He has been wasting Lagos state money on Arewa traders and actors. Bastard bat
What about obituary ?
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by yahmohy27: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Sai obi 2023

4+4

Kawai
Tell him to wait for his turn in 2063
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rekhina:
Let campaign start suffering Nigerian masses will show you what u are showing them on daily bases

Allah be with you !

Lol. Aunty dey vex. Please pray for Allah to give you the grace to accept what is ordained and that you have no power to change.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President. Know that and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
yahmohy27:

Tell him to wait for his turn in 2063

I understand there is another Nigeria on the planet Jupiter. Perhaps Obi should try his luck there lol. Nigeria on planet Earth is a no go area for him. Looollllllzz cool

1 Like

Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by etrouble: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Show us your father who is not a bastard bat
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
yahmohy27:

What about obituary ?

Lol. The sadist is yet to apologize for the many many Igbos killed and dumped in Anambra rivers, under his watch, by his genocidal butcher pal called James Nwafor who is probably hiding in one of Obi's mansion as we speak.

It is this Obi clown some are mentioning in a period security is a big concern for Nigeria? Obi wil probably make ransom-collection, by bandits and terrorists, legit given how criminality, evil organ harvesting and murder thrived under his watch in Anambra. Useless governor = abysmal President.

Imagine comparing the fraudster Obi to RRS Tinubu the architect of the safest and most prosperous State in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Emola12(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban Borgu will become Jagaban of Nigeria in 2023. Please vote Asiwaju!
will become jagaban of cassava u think say nah Lagos State in dey
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by ABIBLESS: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu is eminently qualified to be president of Nigeria.
It shows that Tinubu has win election.
Obedient are socked when Tinubu won primary because they didn't believe that he can win it.
Jonathan was smart to withdraw from primary election becos he said only if APC can present him as consesus, he will pick the form otherwise he cannot contest with Tinubu and expect him to win. That was his discussion with AOC when he went to his house.
Peter Obi will get up to 5 million votes & he'll come 3rd.
Obedient will not like what I said but that is the reality.
Until they realise that they cannot be hidding under one finger that obi is not igbo agenda.
We all knew their reaction when someone said Obi will not win.
95% of Obi supporters are Igbo. It shows that they have hidden agenda.
Nothing bad for igbo to support Obi but their reaction shows that they don't under Nigeria Politics.
Attacking another person because you want to force your Obi on everybody will not work. It create more problems for Obi.
It is good that Ibi came out now, he need to learn & grow in politics.
He may win in 2031 but not 2023.
Obi shld forget 2023
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Mccullum: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am supporting Tinubu, i know its north first.

They supported Wike till the last minute.

They already know Tinubu will not win.

deception of the day,

you're not proud of supporting Peth.ief Obi again,

very obvious that you're truly Obidient.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Eniitankorede: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Testing
Testing
Testing
Testing

1...2...3... go

I have warned obituary followers severally on Nairaland and Twitter that they should face their business of selling gala and leave politics for Yoruba and Hausa, dem no go hear. Your eyes don clear now? Very soon IPOB will start their agitation like an epileptic child very soon, now that they can see the handwriting on the wall that they are losing this election. Have people noticed that they scaled down their epileptic aggression when they see that Obi was gaining grounds in southeast. But the initial gra gra has started to calm down. IPOB will increase their wailing volume any moment from now.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Eniitankorede: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Wailing pro max has started again. I will increase your wailing volume now.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Eniitankorede: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

It’s a massive lie. The day the governors sat together and decided power must go to south, I realised that Tinubu has won the election.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Alajiki:

Please endsure, ambulance is on the way.

Would have believed you but u know yourself as an Igbo who has lived his whole life in Lagos,Only if there were ambulances in Ibadan.If wishes were truly horses
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Shawl001(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Everything is just Arewa this, Arewa that.
It seems this election is going to be between the South and the North.

-PO 2023
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Iykkke: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
angry
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Bigchristo22(m): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The Vice-Presidential Candidate of the APC Sen Kashim Shettima today attended the inauguration of the National Executives of “Arewa Traders Association for Tinubu and Shettima” in Abuja.
If 2023 election is conducted by the way of Osun state I swear both APC and PDP won’t smell power
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by Eucharia123: 2:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Hey guys are you a new trader, or you don't have full knowledge of trading options. why worry when you can make AI bots do the job for you and get maximum profits.

join below to get started.

Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by asomatc(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by AminuRano87(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Who supported wike till last minute. Tinubu will get more votes from the North than South. We will vote for him in mass.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by OLULAW: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu will squander his ill gotten wealth over this election whi he stands to lose.
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by gawu1: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Rekhina:
Bastard doesn't make himself or herself.
Ashaoo born bastard!
Re: Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja by akbonus: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
THE POO POO MASTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / AWOLOWO VS OJUKWU (achievements And Records) / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.