Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated (34229 Views)

APC National Headquarters Suspends Oyo Congress Over Irregularities / APC Headquarters Building Collapse Scare, Staff Flee / Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is at work...,..

Not on social media but on public functions.. grin cheesy

Mass movement from the north ,south west and south south is for him to cling to that power.. grin
"Cling to that power"? And that's getting you excited?
Hmmm. Wonders have not ended.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by toneroforever(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is at work...,..

Not on social media but on public functions.. grin cheesy

Mass movement from the north ,south west and south south is for him to cling to that power.. grin

Oga we no see youth oo. Even crowd we still no see
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by bewise24: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oshiomole agreed that Buhari has failed but quickly Tinubu of any blame. Tinubu deserves to be President because he worked for it, since 2007! He was sidelined but as a party man, he supported Buhari in 2019, albeit knowing that the APC government failed woefully. The implication is that he accorded priority to his party's interest over the welfare and well being of Nigerians. If he did it before, he will do it again. WE NEED URGENT POLITICAL REFORM THAT WILL ENTHRONED FISCAL FEDERALISM THAN WE NEED GENERAL ELECTION
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
These Northerners are defrauding Tinubu. Seyi, you better take your old man home before they defraud him of your inheritance.

Dey don already defraud ur own brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by 07kjb: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
blancsn1:
I tot foolish Ebo claim all Islamic cleric in HausaFulani kingdom were cursing all of their fathers n mother who intend to vote for them.

How a tribe can be populated with so much lunatics fools n bastard is beyond my imagination.

Go and get a life retched man
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Bugie16: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dey don already defraud ur own brain
I don't reply urchins.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
These Northerners are defrauding Tinubu. Seyi, you better take your old man home before they defraud him of your inheritance.

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by rigarmortis: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

As IPOB President

Should we vote tinubu as yooba nayson presidiot?
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Chidex50(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

As IPOB President
You better hide your face,Northerners have opened OPC Massacre cases. BAT is only contesting to be the President of Oduduwa Republic. Don't waste your vote.
HE PO is the anointed one!
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by HeavenVGate: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen Kashim Shettima attended the Commissioning of National Headquarters and inauguration of the National, Zonal and State Coordinators of “Arewa Youth for Tinubu” in Abuja.

4th August, 2022

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1555234448790228993

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by biggie73(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's time to rumble. Vice President Shetima loading...
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by 07kjb: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author= post=115386232][/quote]

Buhari dislodged which terror? Some people are born foolish

Vote L.P
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

As IPOB President

Olodo parents, olodo pikin
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Bugie16: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

You can't stereotype all Igbo's in a bad light, and if with all the red flags on Tinubu, you still support him then you are worse than the Igbo's you described.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
You can't stereotype all Igbo's in a bad light, and if with all the red flags on Tinubu, you still support him then you are worse than the Igbo's you described.
Tinubu has red flag and Obi has blue flag right?

Very funny indeed grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by josephevergreen(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sincerely this man came prepared. ....he is creating an avanue to intaract with arewa youth so he can play the deep politics with them..

WE WANT A BETTER NIGERIA AND FUTURE FOR OUR KIDS .

Remain obeddient and useful....

Patronise your boy i deal on tiles and accessories.
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN ONE GREAT NATION
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by tabaski: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author= post=115386232][/quote] Very deep and insightful. Unfortunately the children won't read this and assimilate knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
XerXers:
Where are the youths?
inside the building
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Tnicemario(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author= post=115386232][/quote] ������ � CLOWNS
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Sunday2021: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is the most useless, wasteful, evil and stupid office I have seen in my lifetime.
Arewa chop him money!!!
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Indispensable85(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arewa united for Tinubu/Shettima.

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by IbileIfe: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
XerXers:
Where are the youths?
Standing on top of your head. grin

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by WithFact: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu has arrived since last 8 years o.l Peter Oni is still coming.

1 Like

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by ultim: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The APC Vice-Presidential Candidate Sen Kashim Shettima attended the Commissioning of National Headquarters and inauguration of the National, Zonal and State Coordinators of “Arewa Youth for Tinubu” in Abuja.

4th August, 2022

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1555234448790228993

Look the middle picture and see faces of stupidity.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by fantasy2018: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PastorFire:
Which Arewa youths? Arewa youths wey hunger won finish dem grin grin grin
Hahahaha
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by highness25(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reinaldo:
Collect your money and vote Peter Obi cheesy
na lie. I go collect am vote Jagaban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Sunday2021: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

if you are a Christian biblical curses will follow you and your entire family. Aside from the campaign director, Who else is a Christian in Tinubu list.
Tinubu will tell you that you should not bring religion into politics but he chose Shetima basically because of religion.
He believes that Muslims who are majority in the north will not vote for him if he pick a Christian as VP. The same Governor Lalong that Tinubu said he is incompetent is the person Tinubu choose to as campaign director. Lalong who is the chairman of the northern governors forum is seen as an incompetent fellow to Tinubu, but Tinubu want the same incompetent Lalong to head the team that Will bring him to power. Unfortunately, the foolish Lalong shamelessly accepted to campaign for a government of the Muslim for the Muslim and by the Muslim.
To hell with any Christian that voted for Tinubu, his generation shall suffer till enternity.
Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Akerele44(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reinaldo:
Collect your money and vote Peter Obi cheesy

Did u mean failure Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated by Jalaw: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Testing
Testing
Testing
Testing

We are coming

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com / Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.