Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG (1985 Views)

Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Nigeria Does Not Need Strong Leaders, But Competent Ones – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Validated: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
They plan to appoint Gov Lalong as APC campaign DG with the intention to use him for their TAQQYA programme on Christians.

@Lalong, they said, you are not competent to be a VP, but you are being programmed to be the campaign DG for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Such is the traits of Judas Iscariots. Such is the character of the christian who manufactured the weapon used to conquer Turkey.

Christians will not buy the smelling hypochrisy. Lalong is the only a STOOGE that the masterminds of the Islamization propagators want to use as cover.
All Christians should be wary of the antics of the likes of Gov Lalong, who are Christians at daytime but hobnob with Islamists at night. Those who are close to Gov Lalong should warn him to decline the GREEK offer.

If Governor Lalong chooses to accept this Esau's porridge, we will excommunicate him from attending any Christian gathering and where he does, he will be booed off stage and be petted with pure water in any church or christian congregation he attends.

A united Christian is what we want and that is what we shall get.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by PandoraObi: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Competent? will Igbo abandon their Peter Obi and vote for him? No Igbo man will ever vote for any Muslim campaigning in Igbo land

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by ThrownBack: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
APC is evil.

4 Likes

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by derecho(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wu Lalong wan convince ?
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
Competent? will Igbo abandon their Peter Obi and vote for him? No Igbo man will ever vote for any Muslim campaigning in Igbo land

But they voted for Atiku. Abi Atiku nah Christian? undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
No matter what, wailers will always wail. Na curse.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by princepeter566: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
U mean lalong iscarriot

1 Like

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Owopariola001: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Validated:
They plan to appoint Gov Lalong as APC campaign DG with the intention to use him for their TAQQYA programme on Christians.

@Lalong, they said, you are not competent to be a VP, but you are being programmed to be the campaign DG for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Such is the traits of Judas Iscariots. Such is the character of the christian who manufactured the weapon used to conquer Turkey.

Christians will not buy the smelling hypochrisy. Lalong is the only a STOOGE that the masterminds of the Islamization propagators want to use as cover.
All Christians should be wary of the antics of the likes of Gov Lalong, who are Christians at daytime but hobnob with Islamists at night. Those who are close to Gov Lalong should warn him to decline the GREEK offer.

If Governor Lalong chooses to accept this Esau's porridge, we will excommunicate him from attending any Christian gathering and where he does, he will be booed off stage and be petted with pure water in any church or christian congregation he attends.

Power is not given, power is taken.

If Lalong wants to be a Vice President, he should have tested his popularity in the party to which he belongs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by princepeter566: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
He's the 21st judas of our time
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by PandoraObi: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Are you IPOB member? can't you read and comprehend, was Peter Obi contesting against Atiku when Igbos voted for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Coly2012(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you IPOB member? can't you read and comprehend, was Peter Obi contesting against Atiku when Igbos voted for him.
when ojukwu contested,how many votes did he get from the east? There is one thing people don't understand,the east vote for the best in every election year, just as Obasanjo was the best in 1999, followed by Yar adua ,goodlucky and Atiku, the average Igbo man don't check region, religion or tribe, That was the same reason Atiku was chosen over Buhari in the last election even when 2015 outcome did not favour the east,there still rejected buhari and all his promises. If I may say, the Igbo have forsight of good leaders than any other region.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by rolams(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
This thing still dey hot ooo!

APC and Tinubu has not made the decision desired by the Nigerians.
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Femifasola: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
I'm yoruba and my vote is for Peter Obi. Kill yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by wiseoneking: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Reset your dumb brain now
They are talking about having a Muslim Muslim ticket here
So you see anybody shouting on kwankwoso with Christian running mate. I wonder the comprehension level o some people

1 Like

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Mrkindness: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
but they voted Yar,adu. Can you just tell me one Igbo man that Muslims ever voted for since the history of Nigeria ? Igbos voted shagari, yar'adua. Tell me one Igbo man Yorubas have ever voted not to talk of Muslims ?
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by ArewaNorth: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Validated:

You people are extremely ignorant of Politics. Nobody call those people incompetent, in Politics a political party doesn't make decision to impress someone or group of people. Decisions are made to win Elections even if it involves high level of Incompetence in as much as it will ensure victory.
Can U compare the popularity of Lalong, Dogara or Babachir with Kashim?
All of them will struggle to win senate seats in their constituencies come 2023, so why should they be given VP slot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Ayekotoo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Coly2012:
when ojukwu contested,how many votes did he get from the east? There is one thing people don't understand,the east vote for the best in every election year, just as Obasanjo was the best in 1999, followed by Yar adua ,goodlucky and Atiku, the average Igbo man don't check region, religion or tribe, That was the same reason Atiku was chosen over Buhari in the last election even when 2015 outcome did not favour the east,there still rejected buhari and all his promises. If I may say, the Igbo have forsight of good leaders than any other region.
If igbos had voted for Olu Falae, the country would not have been in the mess we found ourselves. Igbo vote for government in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Ayekotoo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and my vote is for Peter Obi. Kill yourself
You are suffering from identity crisis syndrome

1 Like

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Ayekotoo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mrkindness:
but they voted Yar,adu. Can you just tell me one Igbo man that Muslims ever voted for since the history of Nigeria ? Igbos voted shagari, yar'adua. Tell me one Igbo man Yorubas have ever voted not to talk of Muslims ?
Most of the vote Kingsley moghalu got in the last election are from the yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Mrkindness: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Most of the vote Kingsley moghalu got in the last election are from the yorubas.
can you prove it, stop the lie please, I know your religion was built on lies and blood of the innocents.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
But they elected for politicians
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Tetrahedron: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
anyone that thinks tinubu is a saviour needs mental checkup

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by samtol4(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
.Go back to your history books. Igbo voted MKO Abiola . In 2019 ,they voted Atiku.
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by vhykeeytor(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ayekotoo:

If igbos had voted for Olu Falae, the country would not have been in the mess we found ourselves. Igbo vote for government in power.

and they rejected buhari in 2019...or was the APC not government in power. Was Obasanjo in power in 1999, or was abiola or Tofa in power in 1993. I think the present Yoruba youth lack common sense. Like my friend Abe would say "I don't associate with Yorubas because them no get sense".
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Coly2012(m): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Ayekotoo:

was PDP in power in power before 1999 and y still reject APC too date?
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by NaijaCowFarm: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You people are extremely ignorant of Politics. Nobody call those people incompetent, in Politics a political party doesn't make decision to impress someone or group of people. Decisions are made to win Elections even if it involves high level of Incompetence in as much as it will ensure victory.
Can U compare the popularity of Lalong, Dogara or Babachir with Kashim?
All of them will struggle to win senate seats in their constituencies come 2023, so why should they be given VP slot?

However, all of them won their polling units in 2015 and 2019. Osinbajo, the VP from SW could not win his polling unit
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Advocate500: 4:35am On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
Reset your dumb brain now
They are talking about having a Muslim Muslim ticket here
So you see anybody shouting on kwankwoso with Christian running mate. I wonder the comprehension level o some people
your brain need transplant, go back and read what the idiotic bigot wrote before coming here to spew nonsense.
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Ayekotoo(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Mrkindness:
can you prove it, stop the lie please, I know your religion was built on lies and blood of the innocents.
And you believe yours wasn't build on lies?
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Ayekotoo(m): 5:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Coly2012:
was PDP in power in power before 1999 and y still reject APC too date?
The PDP was a beautiful bride then because the military junta favoured it note than others.
Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by TrueNigerian300: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Coly2012:

You guys didnt vote Ojukwu because you are politically confused people, it has nothing to do with competency. Stop fooling yourself about foresight of good leaders some of the worst governors in this country are from the east, why is that

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG by Prolific007(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2022
They can make use of any mechanism that deemed fit but as a middle belter my votes and that of my family belongs to Mr. Peter Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Femi Falana Attends Labour Party Retreat. Backs Youths To Take Over Power / Adeleke We Know, Otedola We Know, Who Is Tinubu? / Abacha's Loot Hamza Al-mustapha Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.