Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. (1054 Views)

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Abizz: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Justice Bassey Nkanang of a High Court in Akwa Ibom State has sentenced Uduak Frank Akpan, murderer of a job seeker, Iniubong Umoren, to death.

Delivering judgment on Thursday, Justice Nkanang ruled that the convict would die by hanging.

He, however, discharged and acquitted the second accused, Frank Akpan, (father of the convict) and third accused, Bassey Anwan (sister of the convict).

Justice Nkanang sentenced Akpan to life imprisonment for the case of rape, and death by hanging for the case of murder.

The judge held, “The defendant, Uduak Frank, Akpan confessed that “I first used condom to have sex with Iniubong Umoren and later removed the condom because I did not enjoy the sex.

“She became infuriated and I reached out to a stabilizer and a box iron and used it to hit her abdominal part and started to bled. I hit her again and she screamed. I used her jean trousers and strangled her and she became lifeless”.

The deceased, Miss Umoren, a 26 year-old graduate of Philosophy from the University of Uyo, and an indigene of Nung Ita Ikot Essien, Oruk Anam local government area, was raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave by the convict.

It was gathered that Uduak Akpan lured the deceased to his family residence at Nung Ikono Obio village in Uruan local government area for a job interview in April 2021, where she was killed.

Umoren was an orphan awaiting her call-up to the mandatory National Youth Service programme before she was murdered.

While in court, the convict tried to escape but was caught.

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala.

https://dailytrust.com/murderer-of-akwa-ibom-job-seeker-iniubong-umoren-sentenced-to-death

Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by cybriz82(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Abizz:
Justice Bassey Nkanang of a High Court in Akwa Ibom State has sentenced Uduak Frank Akpan, murderer of a job seeker, Iniubong Umoren, to death.

Delivering judgment on Thursday, Justice Nkanang ruled that the convict would die by hanging.

He, however, discharged and acquitted the second accused, Frank Akpan, (father of the convict) and third accused, Bassey Anwan (sister of the convict).

Justice Nkanang sentenced Akpan to life imprisonment for the case of rape, and death by hanging for the case of murder.

The judge held, “The defendant, Uduak Frank, Akpan confessed that “I first used condom to have sex with Iniubong Umoren and later removed the condom because I did not enjoy the sex.

“She became infuriated and I reached out to a stabilizer and a box iron and used it to hit her abdominal part and started to bled. I hit her again and she screamed. I used her jean trousers and strangled her and she became lifeless”.

The deceased, Miss Umoren, a 26 year-old graduate of Philosophy from the University of Uyo, and an indigene of Nung Ita Ikot Essien, Oruk Anam local government area, was raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave by the convict.

It was gathered that Uduak Akpan lured the deceased to his family residence at Nung Ikono Obio village in Uruan local government area for a job interview in April 2021, where she was killed.

Umoren was an orphan awaiting her call-up to the mandatory National Youth Service programme before she was murdered.

While in court, the convict tried to escape but was caught.

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala.

https://dailytrust.com/murderer-of-akwa-ibom-job-seeker-iniubong-umoren-sentenced-to-death
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Abizz: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
cybriz82:

Sup bro abeg beep thru this number on Whatsapp got a few questions I wan ask frm u..zero 8 one 4554 8 705
I wonder what makes you think I'm a "Bro", all the same, I'm not ready to have anything to do with nairaland outside of this forum and I'm so sorry if that comes off rude.
You could ask the questions here or any dormant thread, I would respond to it to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by elonmuskbaby: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good.let him go and Join her.

This is a lesson to parents.if you don't supervise your children and know the company they're keeping,they will soon bring shame to you.if you like work 24 hrs and don't create time to listen,pray and teach your children, them go wear government bangles for hand and put your pictures for newspapers and social media as father/mother of a murderer.iku pa E

If you like no ask Wetin your son dey do wey he dey buy you car and bring money for you, continue to collect it,iku pa E.
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by chris4gold(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Following...
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by cybriz82(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abizz:

I wonder what makes you think I'm a "Bro", all the same, I'm not ready to have anything to do with nairaland outside of this forum and I'm so sorry if that come off rude.
You could ask the questions here on any dormant thread, I would respond to it to the best of my knowledge.

Lol ok oo sorry Chief...
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Abizz: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Hustle4Naira(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder what it will be like to be in his shoes......cause that ba$tard is finished! grin grin
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Abizz: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Murderer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, Sentenced To Death. by Trustmea: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Everytime sentence to death yet I have not see one person executed for his crime & before u know it jail break will happen and this criminal will come out to perpetrate the same crime either by killing a man/woman that testify against him or kill another prospective job seekers. Just see how confidently he is sitting there as he was been questioned. Nigeria is a joke

(1) (Reply)

5 More Dead Bodies Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos VIDEO / Lord's Chosen: Ex-employee Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life By Pastor Mouka, Pet / See Wetin Nigerian Scammers Wrote To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.