Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) (50032 Views)

Apple Set To Release The Iphone 13 In Nigeria / Apple To Launch Iphone SE2 This Year / MTN Is Giving Out Free Unlimited Data & Airtime This Mber Month See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2022
6 more series to go
Na iPhone 20 i wan buy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2022
SpiritFree:
Iphone 15 go get 5 cameras and so on. grin
I'm waiting for Iphone 52
Nah 14 we still dey o grin grin
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by brightalo1010: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
FiremanX:
Apple done mad finish,,,I stopped upgrading my IPhone,,, I'm currently using my iPhone 11 promax and I don't think I will ever upgrade because it's waste of money,,,

I said so till I left the 11 pro max to 13 pro max and the difference is so much clear. If you use 12 or 13 pro max you will dislike the 11 pro max.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
The rate of Skull mining will increase.Afonjas on d beat
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by diogo23: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on your dull head.
Are you still fooling around at your age?
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Na gal toto go count scores.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by vincentbravo(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
All these iPhone series is just for African countries, Nigeria to be precise. An average white person is contended with his/her iphone 7 or 8 even less.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Many slay Queens kpekus will receive hot bashing in the name of raising money for the above itrash
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by olamoses75(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Make this Apple company rest abeg. Many people are still on iPhone 7.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Overrated piece of shit grin

I use a Vivo 1908 and I've been using it since December 2019....That phone is something else cry

It once fell from a two storey building and when I went downstairs to pick it up,it had no scratch whatsoever..

The camera is lovely too and the phone is very tiny....I bought it for 38k in december 2019.

And before you quote me and insinuate that I'm broke,note I live in my personal house and I make millions monthly kiss

I took this pic with the phone unedited yesterday at 6pm nigerian time.
rich guy
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Godliness with contentment is great gain. You cannot be pursuing every innovation; nothing material can satisfy the immaterial. We are spiritual beings! grin

You just spoke my mind, you don't follow trend, whatever in trend will surely go out of trend and yet cannot satisfy because we are all spiritual being, nothing in this life satisfy.

Left to me, I stop using iPhone, im not a phone freak either. since I become familiar with their market trend and strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
vincentbravo:
All these iPhone series is just for African countries, Nigeria to be precise. An average white person is contended with his/her iphone 7 or 8 even less.

Infact, I can tell you for free many out of Apple � stakeholders don't use the brand, Nigeria is a popular market for iPhone and Samsung products
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by MrDebonair: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
My Zfold 3 looks way better. Ugly Phone.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
FiremanX:
Apple done mad finish,,,I stopped upgrading my IPhone,,, I'm currently using my iPhone 11 promax and I don't think I will ever upgrade because it's waste of money,,,
Off your mic comrade. Let those carried away by fashion, style & showoff keep spending to upgrade while Apple keep raking in cool money with little adjustment in the name of upgrade. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
whatever Iphone can do my android can do better, live by this principle and save your money. As for I must also use Iphone 14 girls, do know that they are apples but they don't grown on trees, if you are not careful, this time you may be the offering for their gods of money.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by sprints1: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Since Steve jobs don die this apple just dey do the same phone with same design but different technique. This Tim cook na crook. The recent iphone OS is not different from android OS just different User interface and quality materials. Nothing different.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Hotty321(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Buy am if you have the money..the money na change to some people...poverty abeg avoid me biko
Bless your boy On my aza
307-58.22784
First bank
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by omoluka: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am contented with my samsung a33 5g for now.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by descarado: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
RPG2020:

See me see wahala

Na your phone?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by WokeNationTV: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Eaztzide: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
SpiritFree:
Iphone 15 go get 5 cameras and so on. grin
I'm waiting for Iphone 52

Let me burst your brain: iPhone 14 or 15 may be the last sets of iPhones that will be produced. This is because Apple will be shifting their attention to producing AR/VR devices to compete in the already existing market. Simply put it - they are investing in the future. Their release date was supposed to be around January, but it has been postponed to a later date due to final technicalities.

And if you think this isn't possible, remember one time the Apple rave used to be iPods, but now, they're about to be discontinued if not already.

If you still don't believe, screenshot this post and watch out between now and 2024. I believe this will come to your memory when it happens.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Iamolukorede:

You just spoke my mind, you don't follow trend, whatever in trend will surely go out of trend and yet cannot satisfy because we are all spiritual being, nothing in this life satisfy.

Left to me, I stop using iPhone, im not a phone freak either. since I become familiar with their market trend and strategy.
Little wonder we can see the lifestyle of people who chase after these things...they have the same philosophy in common!
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
vincentbravo:

True Bro. As for me, never will I buy an Iphone. Simply contented with my Android. I could do a lot of things with the smartphone so no need of the overrated Iphone.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by luluman: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
modsfucker:
Trash
Poverty no good .
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by PharmacyStore: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okay Nice One
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Danmboss(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Onucs:

Imagine, even the sample, battery still no fit full grin
Lol last last na mange, e go take carry 4000 mh for the pro max the rest na on their own grin
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Efeboyi: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Person wey dey use itel get peace of mind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scammerr:
So iPhone 13 is now obsolete? Vanity of vanity.
how is it obsolete?
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Them try.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Already? The Apple brand has lost value to me. Gone are the days when it was a status symbol. Now the company releases phones every year which become obsolete bricks the next. All I know is my 6S will become a 13 Pro around December next year or early 2024.

Here I am wondering what happened to the gold plated iPhone 7s GEJ gifted to the audience of his niece’s wedding.

Sent from my iPhone.
Re: Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) by Scammerr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
brush your teeth before quoting me, next time. Yez, it will be obsolete when 14 is out, suicide is the best option.
LINTUNE:
how is it obsolete?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.