Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" (17228 Views)

Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Mad man
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Atarakpa: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I already know he will make sure it's a free fair process because it will favour his fulani kinsman Atiku. Quite a bad situation for tinubu, Mr self acclaimed saint is not even in the picture of winning chance with his unpopular party and criminal minded dumb followers. The election is between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. My favorite candidate is Kwankwaso or Tinubu but it's obvious Atiku is the next President.
is now tinubu will know the full meaning of I am for everybody and belong to no body

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2022
See who's talking...

My signature might interest you..make passive income
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Rilwayne001: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2022
But the security architecture of the country can be full of wuruwuru in your tenure and Nigerians dying and suffering is not a matter of concern to you?

useless man.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu shey u hear.No wuruwuru Reasons I like buhari always. making things hard for Apc

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by bhella10: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2022
toneroforever:

“Indeed, the successes recorded in the recent governorship elections in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states clearly demonstrates Mr. President commitment to guarantee a level-plain field for our democracy to strife.

If PMB can ensure a free & fair election,then BAT's plans of rigging will suffer a huge setback. Nigerians from all walks of life will revolt through the ballot against (1)bad & wicked leadership which BAT/APC represent & (2) corruption which Atiku/PDP represent.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party
LP Osun 2k votes. Ekiti 3k

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by penearth(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Buhari is now Obidient
#Obi2023

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by bhella10: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
If na like that, Peter Obi don win be that na

He is the masses choice

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by roddick995(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2022
One of the real reasons they might want to impeach Him... But when has he ever said something and acted on it ?
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by SIMONEKPA7: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2022
clearing road for Atiku

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2022
He should make that his legacy and save Nigeria from the vultures and hyenas that want to eat what left in our treasury and share with their friends.

What buhari just said in a nutshell is ur votes will count. cool

Let hope. We are watching.

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by toneroforever(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2022
bhella10:

Oga that's a guber election nah.
The primary reason for the OBIdient movement is to vote in PO as president so as to salvage the country from total collapse.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Richardonald:
Lalong is competent to be campaign DG, but not competent to be VP grin

For more jokes text Apc to 419grin
Pump the vayolence

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by babalarge(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Our 2023 Elections should be free, fair, and credible. This is the best parting gift we require of Mr President.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by jamace(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Buhari has not said this. A spokesperson said it. Take note.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by fcbelle72(f): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Ademola47:
2023 elections ‘ll be devoid of ‘any wuruwuru’ — Buhari assures

… directs security agencies to synergise operational strategies

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-elections-ll-be-devoid-of-any-wuruwuru-buhari-assures/
...Go and sit down ...Mumu man
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by zedman1(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
I have a truckload of negatives to say about Bubu but on this, I'd be humble enough to admit that he did well.

Bubu was tricked in 1983, used, and kicked to the curb by the roguish Maradona who thought he could play a fast one the timid Fulani herdsman.

The Military cabal of the time headed by the one who supervised the swift decline of Nigeria to this level (IBB) under the sponsorship of MKO was surprised to see Bubu going off script and stifling their criminal and druggie business and had to gang up to sack him.

Exactly the same script played out in 2015 when the Alibaba and his 40 thieves propped up Buhari yet again in the hopes that he'd play to their script and thereafter nominate, support, and influence their ascension to the throne.

But Bubu had his game plan and resolved to do them waka shege and make them all abandon the party back to their vomits in APC while the ones desperate enough to remain in APC were forced to release a single titled "Emi Lokan"...

You want play with Fulani man ba? Danbruba

I pity the ones gullibly propping up Atiku.

He's playing the same old trick of humility and pandering to everyone's quest, making e enter Aso rock first. That one kleptomania na follow come.

Having been humiliated the first time, Bubu was resolute in coming back and doing something and leaving a legacy (Good or bad) the jury is still out on that.

We are all witnesses to how many attempts Bubu made to stage a comeback with no luck until 2015.
Perhaps that was when he decided that the legacy he'd leave behind was to set the ground for proper elections in the country without any undue interference hence, the amended electoral reform bill act he followed through and delivered on.

PDP show Bubu she and he knew that was something he had to correct. Talk about the experience of being the best teacher.

Everyone despises Bubu at the moment, but his party people and the ones who propped him up hate him the more for not doing what the previous incumbent had always done, after all, the Nigerian citizens will grumble for a while and thereafter it'd have been business as usual.

Bubu say whosai....to your tent oh everyman.

Go slug it out on your own and Emilokan by yourself.

If the citizens decide to be Emilokan no wahala

Should they decide to be Athiefkulate, ba kwomi

If dem wan Obidient, e no kwansain me.

Bubu the wicked producer...the only man wey sabi mind him business and block him ears.

I do not ever wish to be politically correct or have everyone agree with me when analysing the issues with Nigeria because the ills are too enormous to dissect in one particular trajectory.

If the next President is bold enough to be as nonchalant to the hues and cries of the citizens as Buhari had been all through his term and go about facing one of the ills of this country be it Corruption, power generation, economy, or security, we'd have gotten another issue addressed.

A President who would want to score some cheap points applauds, and caring about what the citizens and media say about his image will fail in achieving a single deliverable from his to do list.

With the way the present Nigeria is setup, any attempt to pander to the yearnings of the citizens to resolve all the ills at the same time will lead to an abysmal failure.

The issues need to be addressed one at a time while other sectors suffer.

This is to say, Nigerians aren't going to have it any easier in the coming years no matter who wins. This is the reality and honest truth.

Buhari has given us the electoral bill and the powers to vote, have our votes counted, and our choice elected, let's see what the next man will do.

If only we could get someone who'd be able to rally the rogues for a discarding of the current nonsense called the constitution and a true and proper constitution drawn up to address every agitation and skewness in the current trash, we would have succeeded in laying the proper foundation upon which we can begin to build a true country alongside the electoral reform act.

But as it presently stands, the above is a pipe dream and impossible with the present thieves and their masters who'd have everything to lose.

All in all, Buhari did some people motor, refused to be used and dumped the second time, and is leaving us with an opportunity to begin to get excited about voting and participating in the electoral process and in my opinion, this is laudable.

The Obidients are all fired up, hopeful, and dare to dream of having their candidate win the next Presidential election, it is as a result of Bubu's electoral reform act.

That the Batties are confident that their candidate is the best and most qualified candidate to win it not minding anyone's opinion of him and the lack of the Federal influence, it is all because of Buhari's shege to them all.

That the Athiefkulates are for the first time not so confident in their quest and almost mute in the build-up, we have Buhari's Messiship to thank for that.

Ye Nigerian youths, the ball is now in our court to decide.

Bubu has done his bit and is bowing out soon.

Call him whatever name you think he deserves, let's see where and how we go from here.

I'd love for someone to start a thread where we can discuss the issues bothering us as a nation.

I want to read and learn from the egg heads here and have a decent and mature debate.

If you like insult me, e no kwansign me.
Let's argue, disagree, and debate with facts. That's how civilised people do.

We musnt all agree on all topics and issues. We no be sheep or goats wey be one way all the time.

Even teeth and tongue no dey agree all the time

I hail una..
Peace guys.

This is sweet, unfortunately there are only a few who think like this.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by iSense247: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2022
toneroforever:

“Indeed, the successes recorded in the recent governorship elections in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states clearly demonstrates Mr. President commitment to guarantee a level-plain field for our democracy to strife.

If PMB can ensure a free & fair election,then BAT's plans of rigging will suffer a huge setback. Nigerians from all walks of life will revolt through the ballot against (1)bad & wicked leadership which BAT/APC represent & (2) corruption which Atiku/PDP represent.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party
With the new electoral laws, rigging has been made more difficult. What Tinubu can do now is to buy votes or disrupt voting. But that would be insignificant to the outcome of the election result just like in Osun election.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by sonssyo(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
toneroforever:

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party

Which success? Anambra election Kee? Our Anambra election was narrow escape for riggers,at a time people have to stand tall to ensure APC didn't do wuruwuru,if you go to sleep as a party or even we the electorates,it will be definitely be tough.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by joe4christ(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I already know he will make sure it's a free fair process because it will favour his fulani kinsman Atiku. Quite a bad situation for tinubu, Mr self acclaimed saint is not even in the picture of winning chance with his unpopular party and criminal minded dumb followers. The election is between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. My favorite candidate is Kwankwaso or Tinubu but it's obvious Atiku is the next President.

Keep deceiving yourself. You know the truth but use sentiment to downplay truth. Better go get a better shock absorber cos you will be needing it badly!

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Shawl001(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Just imagine, already bragging about a tomorrow he can't control. Why not fix today, then tomorrow will be better.
The lives of the people whom he claims to serve are perpetually in danger, yet, he couldnt do anything...and he's promising a better tomorrow.

Sometrust in men, some trust in weapons and security personnel, but we trust in God!

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by bigpicture001: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
I ddonno know.. but somehow I believe him
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Teerach: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin says king of wuruwuru that used the military to rig his way to second term. Abegy shift lemme see road.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Bestbeelieve: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2022
abeg wey dat bhari wey dey drive danfo.....if una see am abeg i wan check sontin.....
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

With the way the present Nigeria is setup, any attempt to pander to the yearnings of the citizens to resolve all the ills at the same time will lead to an abysmal failure.

This is to say, Nigerians aren't going to have it any easier in the coming years no matter who wins. This is the reality and honest truth.
I love this submission, it's as honest as anything one could say.

And for those who believes in the pipe dreams of making $1 equals to a naira and making life bearable, next year is almost here, all of us will see to it. Some many manifestos that are not realistic are being flaunt around just to mess with our brains and oh! the demagogues know that we have selective amnesia and our hatred for history is second to none.

At the end of the day, we will come here with our takes, log out and face the harsh reality. Until then, Ire o...

Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2022
The way things are going, I won't be surprised if Bubu is right this time.

Now we have transmission of results electronically plus BVAS.

Only issue is the buying of votes stuff...
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Soulsymbol99: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Can't believe am saying this, but to an extent, I believe him. That's if wot happened in osun is allowed to continue.
Re: Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" by Rick9(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
I have a truckload of negatives to say about Bubu but on this, I'd be humble enough to admit that he did well.

Bubu was tricked in 1983, used, and kicked to the curb by the roguish Maradona who thought he could play a fast one the timid Fulani herdsman.

The Military cabal of the time headed by the one who supervised the swift decline of Nigeria to this level (IBB) under the sponsorship of MKO was surprised to see Bubu going off script and stifling their criminal and druggie business and had to gang up to sack him.

Exactly the same script played out in 2015 when the Alibaba and his 40 thieves propped up Buhari yet again in the hopes that he'd play to their script and thereafter nominate, support, and influence their ascension to the throne.

But Bubu had his game plan and resolved to do them waka shege and make them all abandon the party back to their vomits in APC while the ones desperate enough to remain in APC were forced to release a single titled "Emi Lokan"...

You want play with Fulani man ba? Danbruba

I pity the ones gullibly propping up Atiku.

He's playing the same old trick of humility and pandering to everyone's quest, making e enter Aso rock first. That one kleptomania na follow come.

Having been humiliated the first time, Bubu was resolute in coming back and doing something and leaving a legacy (Good or bad) the jury is still out on that.

We are all witnesses to how many attempts Bubu made to stage a comeback with no luck until 2015.
Perhaps that was when he decided that the legacy he'd leave behind was to set the ground for proper elections in the country without any undue interference hence, the amended electoral reform bill act he followed through and delivered on.

PDP show Bubu she and he knew that was something he had to correct. Talk about the experience of being the best teacher.

Everyone despises Bubu at the moment, but his party people and the ones who propped him up hate him the more for not doing what the previous incumbent had always done, after all, the Nigerian citizens will grumble for a while and thereafter it'd have been business as usual.

Bubu say whosai....to your tent oh everyman.

Go slug it out on your own and Emilokan by yourself.

If the citizens decide to be Emilokan no wahala

Should they decide to be Athiefkulate, ba kwomi

If dem wan Obidient, e no kwansain me.

Bubu the wicked producer...the only man wey sabi mind him business and block him ears.

I do not ever wish to be politically correct or have everyone agree with me when analysing the issues with Nigeria because the ills are too enormous to dissect in one particular trajectory.

If the next President is bold enough to be as nonchalant to the hues and cries of the citizens as Buhari had been all through his term and go about facing one of the ills of this country be it Corruption, power generation, economy, or security, we'd have gotten another issue addressed.

A President who would want to score some cheap points applauds, and caring about what the citizens and media say about his image will fail in achieving a single deliverable from his to do list.

Buhari has given us the electoral bill and the powers to vote, have our votes counted, and our choice elected, let's see what the next man will do.

If only we could get someone who'd be able to rally the rogues for a discarding of the current nonsense called the constitution and a true and proper constitution drawn up to address every agitation and skewness in the current trash, we would have succeeded in laying the proper foundation upon which we can begin to build a true country alongside the electoral reform act.

But as it presently stands, the above is a pipe dream and impossible with the present thieves and their masters who'd have everything to lose.

All in all, Buhari did some people motor, refused to be used and dumped the second time, and is leaving us with an opportunity to begin to get excited about voting and participating in the electoral process and in my opinion, this is laudable.

The Obidients are all fired up, hopeful, and dare to dream of having their candidate win the next Presidential election, it is as a result of Bubu's electoral reform act.

That the Batties are confident that their candidate is the best and most qualified candidate to win it not minding anyone's opinion of him and the lack of the Federal influence, it is all because of Buhari's shege to them all.

That the Athiefkulates are for the first time not so confident in their quest and almost mute in the build-up, we have Buhari's Messiship to thank for that.

Ye Nigerian youths, the ball is now in our court to decide.

Bubu has done his bit and is bowing out soon.

Call him whatever name you think he deserves, let's see where and how we go from here.

I'd love for someone to start a thread where we can discuss the issues bothering us as a nation.

I want to read and learn from the egg heads here and have a decent and mature debate.

If you like insult me, e no kwansign me.
Let's argue, disagree, and debate with facts. That's how civilised people do.

We musnt all agree on all topics and issues. We no be sheep or goats wey be one way all the time.

Even teeth and tongue no dey agree all the time

I hail una..
Peace guys.

Sir/Ma I took my time to read all your write up and I am thrilled.
Buhari might not had performed well as expected but he won my respect with that electoral reform bill making sure that elections are free and fair and that votes would count.

Electoral Malpractices prevented him for many years from becoming president now I understand what role Buhari had to play in the grand scheme of things.

I was extremely happy when President Buhari won that 2015 elections for one major reason, he broke the monopoly of power that PDP held on to for many years. PDP always had this belief that ruling was their birthright until Buhari came and changed that.

Having blocked all the electoral loopholes, people are now having the confidence to get their PVCs to vote. Believing that their votes would count.

APC and PDP would have it hot this 2023, it wouldn't be easy at all.

Respect to Bubu abeg.

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / Ekiti Governorship: APC Buying Voters’ Cards, Culprits Arrested – PDP / Shehu Sani At The Eid Praying Ground In Kaduna (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69